Cretin is wanted
Fox News

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Feb 3, 2014
A man only known as Cretin has been identified as the man that interrupted an interview of the big game's MVP. Known as a complete moron throughout NYS Cretin spewed part of his manifesto of hate that the 9/11 tragedy was perpetrated by the federal government. He was seen getting into the passenger side of a 2002 Toyota Camry being driven by " a fat rashy basterd" according to Joe Namath who witnessed the escape. "Both guys looked like slobs really" said Broadway Joe.
Fox News

Albany, NY

#4 Feb 3, 2014
We win wrote:
The racist UPD=Badgebunny Homocopsual Trolls must feel extra OCD today they're being extra stupid.
You lose. We win.
The man known as Cretin is still at large with his fat rashy accomplice. He can be anywhere and should be considered hate filled and delusional at all times.
Fox News

Albany, NY

#6 Feb 3, 2014
Long Gift Keeps Givin wrote:
Uticans means of addressing their fail life- Make stupid jokes at the messenger. Call names. Utican culture and maturity never evolves past the emotional age of 12.
Longo Lawsuit cost 140k to defend. Another wonderful utica "win" you fcuking retards way to go lol!
The "truther" Cretin is at large somewhere in the United States posting his manifesto of hate. Joe Namath is said to be giving authorities a detailed description of the fiend.
Cliffy

Albany, NY

#9 Feb 3, 2014
Cool Ur Engines Elroy wrote:
This explains why oooticans never were well known as famous comedians. They kinda have to struggle for some cornyass point of "joke" nobody really gets
Explains why the welfare-job class is so engorged in cny too.
Cretin my member is engorged right now...come get some!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farewell Now Playing, Marcy 6 min Mmm hmmm 15
prostitution 40 min Julie 6
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 50 min Positive Patty 3
Black Faces Scare Me 53 min Truth hurts 7
smell on oriskany st 59 min Wonder 5
Fire fighters promoted 1 hr Chief Brooks 2
Best Pro Hockey Players from the Utica area? (Apr '12) 1 hr Rolldan06 22
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 5 hr DaveFFace 60
rob esche getting divorced 7 hr DumpedDave 20
Babes North Utica What Is Up With The Owner?? D... 7 hr Old 48