U got 2 B kidding

New York, NY

#3 Sep 6, 2011
Fallen Angel??? the Lewis brothers are no rockers

and its Red HUSH not Hash
Mayor McCheese

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#4 Sep 6, 2011
They used to be rockin' brothers... But like everything in Utica from that era (Albies, Bleeker St. breakfast spots, etc.) has vanished....
Remember "Crack The Whip" by New York Fliers?
Rockin Bands

Bradenton, FL

#5 Sep 7, 2011
I remember the flyers. Colemans in rome is where alot of bands played and in utica it was albies, lillys, shakers, hot rocks, and the dutrip in. LOL. The blob mob had the best original music and nine-ball was pretty good too. my favorite band lineup goes as follows: the blob mob, nine-ball, alecstar, luftwaffe, red hush, toast, fallin angel, siv, 805, median, and sweet and sour cheetah. LOL.
The best of all

United States

#6 Sep 7, 2011
The best of all

United States

#7 Sep 7, 2011
U got 2 B kidding wrote:
&fe ature=related
Rockin Bands

Bradenton, FL

#8 Sep 7, 2011
what happened to the Blob Mob & Touris double bill concerts? there was energy in the music and I always had a great time and always got laid. LOL.
OldBands

Providence, RI

#9 Sep 7, 2011
I liked the Over the Garden Wall. That chick that played keyboards was awesome and Robbie Cooper sounded a lot like Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins. Going waaay back... Alpha Centori, Mr Ed, 805, etc watched them all at State Office Bldg concerts. Shoot Zebra used to play Colemans in Rome a lot. In the 90s Dracula Jones and Cold Sweat ruled. I was in this wicked sloppy band and played out a bunch at Yesterdays and Coaches corner. We sucked but had a lot of fun haha. Capt Trips, Albies, Varick, Lilys, yeah there was plenty of places to see bands. There seemed to be a much bigger music scene back then. Then again I'm old and way out of it now.
OldBands

Providence, RI

#10 Sep 7, 2011
Oh and don't ever forget Icewater Mansion at Milo's
Rockin Bands

Bradenton, FL

#11 Sep 8, 2011
Icewater mansion had a great sound. I remember alot of those bands. Its all about having a good time and vibing to the energy of the music. Joe bonamassa is the king of current blues ala stevie ray vaughn/clapton.
Rock the Cradle

Glenfield, NY

#12 Aug 1, 2012
U got 2 B kidding wrote:
LOL, Todd Lewis is my father and Tony Lewis is my uncle. Obviously you have no taste in music is you say they are "no rockers". They can rock ten times harder than half you suckers any day. I'd like to see you sit down and enlighten me with guitar skills such as my father's. Then maybe we'll talk? Freaken loser.
hopp

United States

#13 Aug 2, 2012
Luftwaffles,Toast, Red Hash and a Blob of butter would make a great breakfast at Denny's.
Old friends

United States

#14 Aug 2, 2012
Rock the Cradle wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Todd Lewis is my father and Tony Lewis is my uncle. Obviously you have no taste in music is you say they are "no rockers". They can rock ten times harder than half you suckers any day. I'd like to see you sit down and enlighten me with guitar skills such as my father's. Then maybe we'll talk? Freaken loser.
I haven't seen them since 1980 or so. Good people!
Mark Scar

Roslyn, NY

#15 Aug 2, 2013
I was a member of Fallin Angel back in the dayz you are all talking about. I'm Still rocking it down in the NYC, NJ area. The Lewis brothers along with all of the musicians in these scene during those days all rocked. Compared to what is out on the scene now, no way.....Thumbs up to the upstate scene back then for there musicianship and dedication.
the best

Groton, NY

#16 Aug 3, 2013
Stones

Westwood, MA

#17 Oct 11, 2016
Rock the Cradle wrote:
<quoted text>
Todd Lewis is the best rocker Utica has ever seen !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hartford, NY. Utica's ghetto suburb. 2 min so true 8
why WELFARE ]\[lggers STALK FAMOUS EDUCATED MALES 37 min Utica looks bad 65
why I STALK * EDUCATED MALES * UTICA * ON WELFARE 39 min Utica looks bad 8
Go to sleep Utica fatso... you can rant tomorrow. 40 min Utica looks bad 2
Who is Mark Flagg? 47 min Megg flagger 15
Two Utica cops beat up 15 year kid on Albany st... 53 min Utica dd 24
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL. 1 hr Utica looks bad 46
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 2 hr Low Income Area 928
New hartford is the new east utica 2 hr Lindseys fat CORPSE 127
c h e a t 13 hr Yummy 21

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages