I couldnt care less

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 10, 2014
I couldnt care less that you live. Keep being you. keep being that guy on the hill, the one with the great house and all the toys. You keep being him. the guy who never got love from his mother, the one whos so angry and suicidal he kills the love of his life. You keep being him. Keep being the woman who couldnt stand for nothing, so she filled her plate with everything. be the woman who wouldnt keep her kids safe, who instead fattened up for the winter but refused to admit it was snowing. Continue to be the coward who hides behind a checkbook and a persona. Be him the ever present non-existent superman, you still be him. And the pinnacle of all. yes you be you. Completely narcissistic word wind that you are. You keep it up. I have come to the conclusion that you all suck. Ive met someone, Ive finally met the one. She is beautiful, smart, loving, affectionate, giving, generous. and kind. The complete package. And, she loves me. So you all can go kick rocks. The clock has ticked on our life together, and I couldn't care less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Roma Lazore 11 min Love it 6
States lawyers, fraud charges against Legislato... 16 min AA survivor 9
News Nirvana workers in bankruptcy court with 'save ... 59 min rustyshackleford 23
CNY Start on Genesee st. Garbage 1 hr Fun project 3
The Worst Newspaper 1 hr Fcckkkm 15
Trashy Utica kids attending New Hartford schools? 1 hr Bugsy Murawskis 65
News How Poor is the Utica City School District? 1 hr Joe 2
NANO Jobs 3 hr Mork From Ork 132
black friday - racist term or not? (Nov '13) 4 hr Blackbal Khufu Ka... 54
Marie Borrill Hampton New Hartford OMG 6 hr New Hartford Corr... 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages