lake. erie does run into the barge /m...

lake. erie does run into the barge /mohawk waterways

Posted in the Utica Forum

in tears

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 4, 2014
Proven safe for everyone, make sure you try swimming in it, they say it tastes like chicken.
big deal

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 4, 2014
oh no wrote:
It also flows through Oneida lake. Did you ever see the green algae in Oneida lake.I would not swim in that water if you paid me. It all flows from west to east just past us.
Do you have any clue how many lakes in the USA have the same problem.

So your warning all the people who can't afford a news paper ?
Negative

Herndon, VA

#6 Aug 4, 2014
Total BS
Wrong

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2014
Wrong, raw sewage runs into both the the mohawk river and the barge canal every time it rains enough that the transfer station is oerflowing get your facts straight this is old news.
mike

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 5, 2014
Wrong wrote:
Wrong, raw sewage runs into both the the mohawk river and the barge canal every time it rains enough that the transfer station is oerflowing get your facts straight this is old news.
hey riggie you idiot did you see they just closed the beaches on oneida lake due to the algae. Old news or not there is a problem. So why dont you take the old news and shove it. You would disagree with anyone who trys to bring some information to the forefront to warn anybody of a health risk.Your a creep riggie.
Hey Pinhead

Whitesboro, NY

#9 Aug 5, 2014
oh no wrote:
It also flows through Oneida lake. Did you ever see the green algae in Oneida lake.I would not swim in that water if you paid me. It all flows from west to east just past us.
Lake Erie does not flow into Oneida you aszwipe. Water cannot naturally flow uphill so it's impossible you halfwit.
Learn anything, pinhead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Liz Salerno dating her dad? 3 min Steph 52
President Trump a Great Leader 11 min Proud Countryman 1
Scooby dog food smell 44 min Not lately 4
On The Mark gone again 54 min Town worker 4
Kelly Uvanni or the Summitt car girl? 58 min Mmm mmm good 9
NEW REALITY SHOW! "Only in Utica"! 2 hr Utica 5
Insane Woman Utica 2 hr Utica 1
Joette Mancuso 6 hr CNY Poverty Pit 11
Work On Aud Improvements 6 hr CNY Poverty Pit 425
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 8 hr CNY Poverty Pit 102