Chick from Lava had skid marks on boy...

Chick from Lava had skid marks on boy shorts!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Doo Doo Brown

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Met this Asian chick sexy as hell. We hung out had a few drinks and went to breakfast and back to my place. The girl looked like a million and one dollars. Yo when I went down to slide those panties off, whoa Nelly! Hershey Highway done got flooded out, wtf! nI thought I was about to eat some flawless flesh and almost got a doo doo fruit rollup, lol. My lesson learned is not all that glitters is gold! It might be wrapped in gold foil doo doo from ms kung fu fu
Doo Doo Brown

Utica, NY

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Yeah, you got the job, the cars and the loot but your azz made one to many poots!
YouWishYouWereBo snian

Dexter, NY

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Mmmmm

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Doo Doo Brown wrote:
Met this Asian chick sexy as hell. We hung out had a few drinks and went to breakfast and back to my place. The girl looked like a million and one dollars. Yo when I went down to slide those panties off, whoa Nelly! Hershey Highway done got flooded out, wtf! nI thought I was about to eat some flawless flesh and almost got a doo doo fruit rollup, lol. My lesson learned is not all that glitters is gold! It might be wrapped in gold foil doo doo from ms kung fu fu
Did you turn her into a cream puff?
huh

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 22, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Did you turn her into a cream puff?
What does that mean Einstien?
there ya go

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 22, 2013
All Asians are nasty dirty animals!
there ya go

Utica, NY

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Do like I do I keep in the family an only tap my mother, me an dad tie her up an get some neighborhood kids an have a free for all on mom.

Level 9

Location hidden

#8 Jan 22, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>What does that mean Einstien?
You are an idiot. Einstien? Really? You are insulting my intelligence (or lack of) and cannot spell? Thanks for the laugh.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
Hi KY!
What's up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 34 min Cliffy welfare park 17
Need physical therapist 42 min For the over 40 c... 5
Vote no on consolidation 45 min Enjoy your teat 60
Ocean Blue restaurat 3 hr Cowboy 22
Green Street, Utica, NY 3 hr Gaggy 7
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 5 hr All Too Easy 197
watch NFL fames sundays (Aug '14) 7 hr Sunday Ticket 6
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 11 hr huntz hall 248
More from around the web

Personal Finance