Another Labella Lie
Truth

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 30, 2009
Check the news reports when Danny Boy first took the position of Public Safety Commissioner over almost a year and a half ago. In them he states that he will no longer have any role in LB Security.

Compare that to Sunday's article in the OD which states that Dan Labella continues to be the "bookeeper" at LB Security.

Do these people EVER tell the truth?
Sam I am

New York, NY

#2 Jun 30, 2009
unreal. Lie after lie after lie. They need the reality check they are about to experience

Since: Jun 09

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jun 30, 2009
La Bella and the truth are like two pieces of matter. They cannot physically occupy the same space at the same time. Like Clark Kent and Superman, you will never see Danny and the truth together in the same place at the same time.
taxpayer

Manlius, NY

#4 Jun 30, 2009
Noticed the same thing.

Since: Nov 08

Long Eddy, NY

#5 Jun 30, 2009
But when he's assumed his alter ego SuperSheriff...will the truth be present then?

Since: Jun 09

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jun 30, 2009
Yellow_Dog wrote:
But when he's assumed his alter ego SuperSheriff...will the truth be present then?
Ah, no. Think of the truth as something like kryponite.
Sniffles LaBelly

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jun 30, 2009
Why does everybody pick on me?
advice

Syracuse, NY

#8 Jul 1, 2009
Sniffles LaBelly wrote:
Why does everybody pick on me?
Awwww, we're sorry sniffles. we didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I hope your finally over that pneumonia, or virus you had. If not you may want to see a doctor
Nicky Labella

Utica, NY

#9 Jul 1, 2009
advice wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww, we're sorry sniffles. we didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I hope your finally over that pneumonia, or virus you had. If not you may want to see a doctor
Did you notice in the OD article that Dan Labella also applauded his brother's career in law enforcement? Wasn't his brother the one that fabricated false evidence in the Desiree Case matter that led to an innocent man to be jailed?
Interesting Stuff

Jamesville, NY

#10 Jul 1, 2009
I mention in another thread that in that OD article when they listed all the different "sides" to LaBelly they forgot to list that he is a womanizer!
FATS

East Syracuse, NY

#11 Jul 1, 2009
Bet he gets fat chicks only.
Benito

Vernon, NY

#12 Jul 1, 2009
It's an Italian thing, you wouldn't understand!
Copper

Minoa, NY

#13 Jul 1, 2009
jerkimer wrote:
La Bella and the truth are like two pieces of matter. They cannot physically occupy the same space at the same time. Like Clark Kent and Superman, you will never see Danny and the truth together in the same place at the same time.
Well said. They have lying down to a science.
mod77man

Manlius, NY

#14 Jul 2, 2009
Truth wrote:
Dan Labella continues to be the "bookeeper" at LB Security.
Do these people EVER tell the truth?
This has to be a lie,book keeping requires some form of intelligence.
hmm

Syracuse, NY

#15 Jul 2, 2009
mod77man wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to be a lie,book keeping requires some form of intelligence.
yeah, he's the keeper of the real books.( not the one they show the)
alive

Whitesboro, NY

#16 Jul 2, 2009
Leave him alone. He saved my life. The night of the brewery fire I was raedy to leave my home to go breath some fire when I heard him on WKTV warning people not to breath the fire so I took his advice.Because of his advise I am in perfect health today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 4 min EBT CHILD KILLERS 505
New Hartford Police Chief Michael S. Inserra - ... 5 min Jim Martin Design... 44
Utica NY - One Giant WELFARE EGHETTO! 6 min Carlos H Muchacho 58
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 7 min EBT CHILD KILLERS 708
abusing KIDS AND SCRAPING CORNS ON TOE 10 min EBT CHILD KILLERS 31
hesprog STRANGLES GRANDSON MORE FRESH PRIDE 11 min EBT CHILD KILLERS 7
why DOES AFRICA STARVE THE CHILDREN 12 min EBT CHILD KILLERS 25
Work On Aud Improvements 53 min Welfare Cup Winners 396
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 59 min Thanks 97
New Hartford Schools investigated by State of NY 1 hr NO Batman Costume 73

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages