stop thrashing obama
brown trout

Ithaca, NY

#29 Mar 30, 2014
Democretin Killing USA wrote:
<quoted text>That's about 1-50th of what the Dems did. Nice try!
This is my last response to you. Seeing that you vote countless times. I take it you don't believe in the voter ID laws. Kudos! Neither do I!

Judged:

17

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
repubs have already

Carthage, NY

#30 Mar 30, 2014
Democretin Killing USA wrote:
<quoted text>That's about 1-50th of what the Dems did. Nice try!
killed the Usa...starting when the younger Bush became president. He ruined the good ole USA

Judged:

16

15

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fonz

Carthage, NY

#31 Mar 30, 2014
gloomy wrote:
<quoted text>and just what news are you listening to, or better yet, what world are YOU living in, you Idiodic moron!
He doesn't listen to news, he pulls his info out of his arse. lol

Judged:

16

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whiting

Carthage, NY

#32 Mar 30, 2014
brown trout wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my last response to you. Seeing that you vote countless times. I take it you don't believe in the voter ID laws. Kudos! Neither do I!
Just came across this site...what the heck is going on, Idon't under stand how someone can get 27 votes in a few minutes? what am I missing???

Judged:

16

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Democretin Killing USA

United States

#34 Mar 30, 2014
gloomy wrote:
<quoted text>and just what news are you listening to, or better yet, what world are YOU living in, you Idiodic moron!
Typical liberal loony response and kneejerk tactic- call names. Whine. Deny the truth.

How's your Hoax & Chains doing for ya there poverty case?
Democretin Killing USA

United States

#35 Mar 30, 2014
whiting wrote:
<quoted text>Just came across this site...what the heck is going on, Idon't under stand how someone can get 27 votes in a few minutes? what am I missing???
Ya gotta love how he considers pecking away at the mod buttons "tech skills". Even funnier he uses terminology that proves he's uninitiated into real technical understanding. Funnier even STILL that he thinks modding the little buttons matters.. it's "Topix"! LMAO!
Democretin Killing USA

United States

#36 Mar 30, 2014
Only housewives learning about common everyday science in newspapers even use the term "high tech" for such lowly pursuits!

Then again to oootiocans, the 25cent bubblegum vendboxes at supermarkets are "high tech"!
THIS IS NOT CHINA

Ithaca, NY

#38 Mar 30, 2014
Democretin Killing USA wrote:
<quoted text>Ya gotta love how he considers pecking away at the mod buttons "tech skills". Even funnier he uses terminology that proves he's uninitiated into real technical understanding. Funnier even STILL that he thinks modding the little buttons matters.. it's "Topix"! LMAO!
How much do they pay you?
For The Record

Utica, NY

#41 Mar 30, 2014
"I bet you believed Harry Reid the other day with his speech on the Congressional Record that all the reports of people losing jobs, losing their healthcare, losing their doctors, having their insurance costs increased because of Obamacare, are all lies - according to him."

Here's the proof the old fart said it, and also proof that he denies he said it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
For The Record

Utica, NY

#42 Mar 30, 2014
not kidding wrote:
<quoted text>well, sonny boy, before you start thrashing Obama, ask yourself, DUBYA, and chaney where the 'weapons of mass destruction' are. You are a racist along with all the other 'Obama bashers' on this site that can't bear the thought of a black president. FYI, he will go down in history as one of our greatest presidents. He didn't win 2 terms on his looks, now, did he?? As far as this thread being about Obama, and not Bush....well, I will let your 'itty bitty, tiny pea brain ponder that for a while.
Obuma is no more black than Derek Jeter is.
Larry Lupas Josef Demcrat

United States

#44 Mar 30, 2014
Poster above need to get her own screename and stop spending all day on topix.

You are known now punk.
Truth

Utica, NY

#47 Mar 31, 2014
hey buddy wrote:
<quoted text>where have you been...Look at what Bush got away wiyh...weapons of ' mass destruction' hmmmmmmmm..He literally led thousands of American soldiers to their deaths in a war that never should have been. he couldn't shine Obama's shoes.
Before you repeat this lie again I would ask that you read what's written on this page:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes....

This same information is available in any number of places but I specifically used snopes.com because they are the supposed truth detectors on the internet and also because in the past they have been accused of leaning left in some of their analysis.

Here's a taste of what you are going to find:

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." -- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." -- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." -- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..." -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

If that's not enough then please take a look at this:
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ243/...
This is the Iraq Resolution passed on a bipartisan vote by congress and signed by President Bush in October 2002.
Truth

Utica, NY

#48 Mar 31, 2014
not kidding wrote:
<quoted text>well, sonny boy, before you start thrashing Obama, ask yourself, DUBYA, and chaney where the 'weapons of mass destruction' are. You are a racist along with all the other 'Obama bashers' on this site that can't bear the thought of a black president. FYI, he will go down in history as one of our greatest presidents. He didn't win 2 terms on his looks, now, did he?? As far as this thread being about Obama, and not Bush....well, I will let your 'itty bitty, tiny pea brain ponder that for a while.
While you are at it why not ask congressional Democrats who were on intelligence committees and saw the same evidence the rest of the world did regarding WMD?
What about this? Look at the date and remember that President Bush wasn't elected until 2000.
“[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq’s refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs.”— From a letter signed by Joe Lieberman, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara A. Milulski, Tom Daschle, & John Kerry among others on October 9, 1998"

I could care less what color President Obama is. Black, white or purple I just think he's a man, no matter how well intentioned in his mind, who is bad at his job. We all know people like that. I think that by his actions he has made America a weaker, less respected country. I think that history will show this. He won a second term in my opinion because of the "free stuff army" that he and his socialist accomplices in congress have created. Given the prospect of being booted off the gravy train by a capitalist, the "free stuff army" turned out in droves to vote for him.
Willard

Utica, NY

#49 Mar 31, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you repeat this lie again I would ask that you read what's written on this page:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes....
This same information is available in any number of places but I specifically used snopes.com because they are the supposed truth detectors on the internet and also because in the past they have been accused of leaning left in some of their analysis.
Here's a taste of what you are going to find:
"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." -- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002
"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." -- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." -- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..." -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003
If that's not enough then please take a look at this:
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ243/...
This is the Iraq Resolution passed on a bipartisan vote by congress and signed by President Bush in October 2002.
All that googling and typing to say what anyone with a TV set already knows. Of course the of the Dems voted for the war in Iraq. But, what about the junior Senator from Illinois? What was his name again? Oh yes Barak Obama. That's one of the main reasons he was elected in the first place. You must have forgot about that, huh?
You and your fellow right wing stooges were blaming Obama for the recession before he was in office more than a month. Mitch McConnel announced that the G.O.P's mission would be to make sure that Obama would be a one term President. So the politics of personal destruction began. And you, apparently jumped right on the band wagon, with the rest of the Fox News stooges. My main criticism of Obama is that he didn't take the fight to you Tea Party morons. He seems adverse to conflict. Which is a major flaw in his profession. You won't have that problem with Hillary and Bill. How's that voter suppression going , Adolph?
My Two Cents

Utica, NY

#50 Mar 31, 2014
Willard wrote:
<quoted text> All that googling and typing to say what anyone with a TV set already knows. Of course the of the Dems voted for the war in Iraq. But, what about the junior Senator from Illinois? What was his name again? Oh yes Barak Obama. That's one of the main reasons he was elected in the first place. You must have forgot about that, huh?
You and your fellow right wing stooges were blaming Obama for the recession before he was in office more than a month. Mitch McConnel announced that the G.O.P's mission would be to make sure that Obama would be a one term President. So the politics of personal destruction began. And you, apparently jumped right on the band wagon, with the rest of the Fox News stooges. My main criticism of Obama is that he didn't take the fight to you Tea Party morons. He seems adverse to conflict. Which is a major flaw in his profession. You won't have that problem with Hillary and Bill. How's that voter suppression going , Adolph?
You mean the community organizer that did NOTHING while Senator? That is the only point you can try to use on his behalf after all the negative ones on his record? You obviously are one of those who have nothing to lose with his regime compared to those of us that have everything to lose. Someday your support of him is going to bite you in the azz and you will be to stupid to realize it.
Truth

Utica, NY

#51 Mar 31, 2014
Willard wrote:
<quoted text> All that googling and typing to say what anyone with a TV set already knows. Of course the of the Dems voted for the war in Iraq. But, what about the junior Senator from Illinois? What was his name again? Oh yes Barak Obama. That's one of the main reasons he was elected in the first place. You must have forgot about that, huh?
You and your fellow right wing stooges were blaming Obama for the recession before he was in office more than a month. Mitch McConnel announced that the G.O.P's mission would be to make sure that Obama would be a one term President. So the politics of personal destruction began. And you, apparently jumped right on the band wagon, with the rest of the Fox News stooges. My main criticism of Obama is that he didn't take the fight to you Tea Party morons. He seems adverse to conflict. Which is a major flaw in his profession. You won't have that problem with Hillary and Bill. How's that voter suppression going , Adolph?
Where exactly did I blame President Obama for the recession? Here's some help. I didn't. Where I blame President Obama is in not living up to his campaign promises when he promised a new middle class prosperity, the return of manufacturing and a balanced approach to deficit reduction. None of this has happened. The recession was triggered by the burst of the housing bubble. That started years earlier under President Clinton. You can look t it up. The idea was to make home ownership more widely available to the masses. It was a concept that was embraced and taken to new levels by the Bush Administration That's a different conversation that we can have if you like but has nothing to do with the post I responded to. The poster I responded to suggested that President Bush and Vice President Cheney "cowboyed" their way into Iraq under false pretenses. That is completely false and I proved it with quotes that pre-date the Bush Administration from Democrats and post 9/11 quotes from Democrats who saw the same evidence the whole world saw at the time and presumably even more.

What would you expect the leader of the opposing party(McConnell) to say about a president whose rhetoric and belief system is 180 degrees opposed to everything Republicans believe? Should he have said "Welcome to Washington Mr. President, we(Republicans) are at your service. Do with and to us what you will."? Of course not. His job at that point was to lead his party in a defense against a course that he thought was bad for America. I hate it when people say we have an obstructionist, do nothing Republican representation in congress. Fight against an agenda that they believe is destructive is Republicans doing something.

Voter suppression? Do you mean asking people to show an ID when they show up at a polling place to vote? I read a funny(ironic) story recently about a protest organized by the NAACP. They were protesting North Carolina's supposed voter suppression law that required registered voters to show an ID when voting. The directions they sent out to participants said:
"DO bring photo identification(driver's license, passport, or other valid photo ID) and keep it on your person at all times."
Asking someone for an ID when they are about to do something as important as voting is not voter suppression in my opinion. Can you drive a car, board a plane or buy alcohol without a valid ID? Are those examples of driver suppression, traveler suppression or consumer suppression? Should we protest those?

You've accused me of being a Fox News stooge. You can believe what you want. I'm not. I think for myself. The irony of course in you doing that though is that you are repeating false MSNBC left wing talking points. Are people who do that MSNBC stooges?
BUT

Carthage, NY

#53 Mar 31, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you repeat this lie again I would ask that you read what's written on this page:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes....
This same information is available in any number of places but I specifically used snopes.com because they are the supposed truth detectors on the internet and also because in the past they have been accused of leaning left in some of their analysis.
Here's a taste of what you are going to find:
"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." -- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002
"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." -- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." -- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..." -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003
If that's not enough then please take a look at this:
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ243/...
This is the Iraq Resolution passed on a bipartisan vote by congress and signed by President Bush in October 2002.
The bottom line is "NO weapons of Mass Destruction were EVER found" It was a figment of Bush and chainey's IMAGINATION!
Very True

Utica, NY

#54 Mar 31, 2014
BUT wrote:
<quoted text>The bottom line is "NO weapons of Mass Destruction were EVER found" It was a figment of Bush and chainey's IMAGINATION!
YOU are correct because EVERY POLITICAN and party is a fcking CRIMINAL scum and you'd be just s bad for supporting any one of them!
Had It

Lowville, NY

#55 Mar 31, 2014
So we are not going to keep in on the amabo sub. Ok, write 500 times on the blackboard " its Bushes fault"', then sit in the corner with your tin foil hat on. Carry on...
Truth

Utica, NY

#56 Mar 31, 2014
BUT wrote:
<quoted text>The bottom line is "NO weapons of Mass Destruction were EVER found" It was a figment of Bush and chainey's IMAGINATION!
No, that is not the bottom line. Because they didn't find them doesn't mean that they didn't exist. You can't re-write history like that. The bottom line is that Saddam Hussein did have at different times WMD. The world knew it. He not only had them but he used them. He used them in Iraq's war with Iran and with no regard for his own people(Kurds). That's just a fact. President Clinton knew it two years before President Bush and Vice President Cheney were elected when he said this:
"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow." -- Bill Clinton in 1998 "

Hillary Clinton knew it when in 2002 while serving as Senator from New York she said this:
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security." -- Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002 "

Do you remember when this all happened? A lot of time went by between the time that Saddam Hussein kicked the U.N. inspectors out and when the coalition forces finally attacked Iraq. Plenty of time to spirit all sorts of things out of Iraq and into other countries like Syria. Do you remember that being a big concern at the time?

These are facts that I've just cited. Do you have any to support your opinion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh no, Charles Manson dead !! 8 min Not Sad 1
Unnecesary traffic lights in utica 51 min Road to Nowhere 3
Frank Policelli 2 hr Jackass 8
Passapusatucci is bye-bye 3 hr Frenchkissmytwata... 17
LoMedico Wins 3 hr Chrissy Scummatino 12
Old School Bar, Culver Ave Utica NY (Jul '15) 4 hr Moe 14
Why Does The Genesee Towers Post Keep Getting R... 4 hr Jay 4
Twin Ponds shoot em up 4 hr Larry k 27
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 4 hr XYZ 43
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 4 hr Ho ho ho 909
One Term Tenney 6 hr Moochers delight 75
Bar crawling in the 80's : the crawl (Nov '08) 6 hr Man 238

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages