where can you get a good haircut?
art

AOL

#45 Jul 1, 2008
no way u lie
flat top

United States

#46 Jul 27, 2008
try clips on genesee street next to price chopper they do go work there.
flat top

United States

#47 Jul 27, 2008
sorry, good work there ^
GOLGA S

Fayetteville, NY

#50 Jul 28, 2008
GO TO GOLGAS ON RUGTER STREET SHE DOES A GREAT JOB.CAN CUT ANY STYLE YOU WANT. VERY NICE TOO.
Amerika

AOL

#51 Jul 28, 2008
GOLGA S wrote:
GO TO GOLGAS ON RUGTER STREET SHE DOES A GREAT JOB.CAN CUT ANY STYLE YOU WANT. VERY NICE TOO.
sure, just what we want a square head hair cut.
GOD

New Haven, CT

#52 Jul 28, 2008
My favorite is Harry the Hairdresser on South Street. For $20 you get a clean trim, eyebrows waxed, armpit hair permed, nose hair clipped, and your butt hair did. Harry the Hairdresser is my favorite place by far. I like the 2 other hair cutters there also- Mohawk McGee and Curly Crew Cut. They are swell with the tijeras.
Number One

Syracuse, NY

#53 Jul 28, 2008
Tashas Techniques is by far the best
Amerika

AOL

#54 Jul 28, 2008
mary's house of style...that sounds like a 50's throwback maybe she should team up with tasha or tenique or shinika
Kollision

New York, NY

#55 Jul 28, 2008
Go to Mohawk St., right on the corner by Bleecker St. It's called Line 'Em Up.

myspace.com/lineemup

^ check out their official designs, fades, whatever.

it's ran by my friends Critter and Garrett

12 bucks i think for a regular haircut, best around!

Tell em Kollision sent u.
Hi-Top Fade

Fishers, NY

#56 Jul 28, 2008
theres a lady named Helen. She works at Keller's on Blind Ave. In Clipsville. hahahhahahaahahahahahahahahaha haahhahaha
CITY OF UTICA

AOL

#57 Jul 28, 2008
THOSE 2 GUYS ON BLEEKER ST. IN UTICA. JERRY AND TONY......
Henry

Rome, NY

#58 Jul 28, 2008
Debz Hair design... Katie is the best around!
What

Rome, NY

#59 Jul 28, 2008
Go to Trendsetters in Whitesboro.
maybe clips not erin

Redmond, WA

#60 Jul 29, 2008
flat top wrote:
try clips on genesee street next to price chopper they do go work there.
Not if you get Erin,the skinny one with the fake tan and bug eyes,she can't cut hair for a dime.The other girls are good but if you get her ,say you will come back.I've seen her cuts and they are bad.

Since: Jul 08

Utica, NY

#61 Jul 30, 2008
real men go to barber shops not salons,scott brady used to cut good hair back in the day now hes all washed up,CENTER BARBER SHOP in new hartford is wheres its at
hey coffee shop

Oneida, NY

#62 Aug 6, 2008
maybe clips not erin wrote:
<quoted text>Not if you get Erin,the skinny one with the fake tan and bug eyes,she can't cut hair for a dime.The other girls are good but if you get her ,say you will come back.I've seen her cuts and they are bad.
jealousy is hard to deal with isn't it - you want cream and sugar with that!!
Ex-OD Reader

Clinton, NY

#63 Aug 6, 2008
Ricky Roma wrote:
real men go to barber shops not salons,scott brady used to cut good hair back in the day now hes all washed up,CENTER BARBER SHOP in new hartford is wheres its at
I have no problem with women cutting a guy's hair, but it's the "feminization" of men by way of the unisex salons that bugs the heck out of me!
I have a relative who insists on staying away from the more masculine barber shops and getting his hair cut, permed and dyed to look like a blonde! I thought he might be gay, but he claims to be a Christian. Go figure!
New fart

Utica, NY

#64 Aug 6, 2008
Ricky Roma wrote:
Yeah real OLD men over 50 dig barbershops! Who cares as long as they cut it the way you like it WTF?
Britt

Fayetteville, NY

#65 Aug 8, 2008
donna grippe!!(Grippes Hairstyling in Marcy Town Plaza !!!)
foneguy

United States

#66 Aug 8, 2008
I say you can get a good hair cut from the barber, or the butcher at price chopper in s. utica. They'll take care of it for you. Jeff and John personify customer service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lisa martin (Dec '09) 28 min Waldo 6
Where can I buy a topay? 40 min MrMagoo 1
orange SUV 1 hr PBA educated 1
Wicked the band (Jul '13) 2 hr Turbo 17
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 2 hr UFD 31
Oh boy..... 3 hr Wander 1
Who owns salon Moda? 4 hr Bambi 2
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 5 hr Chicagoan by Birth 51
Mayors $20,000 raise 6 hr See Ya Later Pal 22
Easy bartenders 7 hr ROFL 12