First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sick of the Obese

New Hartford, NY

#21 Dec 10, 2013
I love it....morbidly obese people justifying their weight while we are expected to subsidize their health problems and poor lifestyle choices.

The next fat azz that dings my car is gonna get a police report filed against them for being too big.
How many times do I purposely park away from handicaps and old school dented up minivans just to end up with my property damaged.
Hmmm

New Hartford, NY

#22 Dec 10, 2013
Lot of disagree, clueless, nuts, and spam judgements on posts related this thread. Have a feeling there are some fat people sitting in fromt of their computer snacking and judging responses to this post.

Time to to get away from the computer and start exercising.. LOL!!
facts

Schenectady, NY

#23 Dec 10, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Lot of disagree, clueless, nuts, and spam judgements on posts related this thread. Have a feeling there are some fat people sitting in fromt of their computer snacking and judging responses to this post.

Time to to get away from the computer and start exercising.. LOL!!
If you are fat, lethargic and have failing organs.... Get help. Put down the twinkies and all the comfort food. Shut off your tv and computer. Come over and shovel my driveway. If you require an oxygen tank, don't you think you probably smoked too much? Stop driving my insurance premiums up.
Yes

Mechanicville, NY

#24 Dec 11, 2013
They are not overweight their clothes are just too small.
okay

Syracuse, NY

#25 Dec 11, 2013
opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Again - that child might have a liver or pancreas birth defect, or cancer, or a disease. Kids are usually very active and being as obese as you stated, I would tend to have more compassion and NOT be so judgmental.
OMG what is wrong with you, go to Walmart sometime. Look into the scooter cart, when you see nothing but soda, cookies and chips I think it is safe to assume it is the food and laziness making them fat.
consideration

New Hartford, NY

#26 Dec 11, 2013
This thread is typical of all the trash talk that is allowed on Topix, along with ignorant and judgmental minds.

It is impossible to carry on an intelligent discussion with such a bunch of narrow minded idiots.
Star

Utica, NY

#27 Dec 11, 2013
opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Again - that child might have a liver or pancreas birth defect, or cancer, or a disease. Kids are usually very active and being as obese as you stated, I would tend to have more compassion and NOT be so judgmental.
Well, judging from all the junk food I usually see in the basket in the front of the scooter, I'm guessing that's not the situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beacon MILF 13 min Usher 3
Who's putting up "Don't listen to Keeler" signs? 17 min Signs Signs 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 26 min Go Blue Forever 6,392
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 32 min positronium 6,476
Obama Scraps Quarantine Regulations 34 min e harmony dotbiteme 3
Creep priest in Farnkfoert 41 min Father 18
Your New York State Tax Rebate Check May Be In ... 56 min The Man 7
adult world oriskany blvd (Oct '09) 1 hr share 48
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 1 hr Puttana 35
SHOTS Bartenders 2 hr freebie the bean 11
HP principle a drunk now investigate your footb... 2 hr get rid of her 23
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE