Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

NEW HARTFORD, N.Y.(WKTV)- A New Hartford man has been charged after authorities say he accepted money for a tree removal that he never performed.

According to Investigator Matthew Sica of the New Hartford Police Department, in April 2011, John W. Feketa, 45, was running a Tree and Excavation business and solicited a New Hartford resident to have thirteen trees removed from her property.

Police said the property owner paid Feketa over $3,000 for the job, but Feketa never returned to complete any of the work agreed upon.

In August 2011, an Arrest Warrant was issued for Feketa by the Town Of New Hartford Court and he was subsequently arrested on April 3, 2012 and charged with third-degree grand larceny.

He was arraigned in the Town Of New Hartford Court and sent back to the Oneida Count Jail where police said he was currently incarcerated on separate charges.

He is due back in court at a later date.
Dicky Hurts Butt

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

Do you have anything better to do than post things seconds after WKTV reports it? Get a life!
terry

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

Feel sorry for him, to ugly to get women and to stupid to make money.
flounder

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

bread and water tonight johnny boy!
Really people

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

Old news. The resident was paid back the $3000. For those of you who do not know the truth...the resident didnt want the work done at that time because of the weather....two sides to every story. Really people...need to worry about your own life!!! We all have issues so please worry about your own.
umm

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Really people wrote:
Old news. The resident was paid back the $3000. For those of you who do not know the truth...the resident didnt want the work done at that time because of the weather....two sides to every story. Really people...need to worry about your own life!!! We all have issues so please worry about your own.
lie
watching eye

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

REALLY PEOPLE , you are so full of sh-- why come on here and make yourself look like a idiot! old news ha ya about 2 days old you stupid POS
ding dong

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

if he payed back all that money way is he still in jail
Really people

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

watching eye wrote:
REALLY PEOPLE , you are so full of sh-- why come on here and make yourself look like a idiot! old news ha ya about 2 days old you stupid POS
Watching eye...he was arrested 2 days ago you degenerate...the deal with the $3000 is old news...it was PAID back!!! You don't have a clue what is going on so go crawl back in your hole and worry about you own pathetic life IDIOT!
Really people

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

ding dong wrote:
if he payed back all that money way is he still in jail
Because the charges were not dropped. Money was paid back!!!
123abc

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

from what the OD said he was already in jail
ding dong

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

u must be is mother or a girl friend if u thing taking money and not doing the work is ok he has been in small claims court so many times they are sick of seeing .has not paid child support in years so were is all the money up is nose
Really people

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

ding dong wrote:
u must be is mother or a girl friend if u thing taking money and not doing the work is ok he has been in small claims court so many times they are sick of seeing .has not paid child support in years so were is all the money up is nose
I never said it was ok...all I said was that the money was paid back. Makes me laugh that people have nothing better to do than search the internet for crap like this...so sad. Go back to school and work on your vocabulary stupid.
what

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

Really people wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was ok...all I said was that the money was paid back. Makes me laugh that people have nothing better to do than search the internet for crap like this...so sad. Go back to school and work on your vocabulary stupid.
you cant steal, then get charged and then pay it back! he should have paid it back immediately when it was decided the work wasnt going to be done. thats like stealing from a store...getting caught thentrying to put it back...doesnt work like that
true story

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

John W. Feketa, 45, was running a Tree and Excavation business and solicited a New Hartford resident to have thirteen trees removed from her property.

Police said the property owner paid Feketa over $3,000 for the job, but Feketa never returned to complete any of the work agreed upon.

In August 2011, an Arrest Warrant was issued for Feketa by the Town Of New Hartford Court and he was subsequently arrested on April 3, 2012 and charged with third-degree grand larceny.
Really people

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>
you cant steal, then get charged and then pay it back! he should have paid it back immediately when it was decided the work wasnt going to be done. thats like stealing from a store...getting caught thentrying to put it back...doesnt work like that
It was paid back right away...in courts now with all proof. Woman didnt want him on her lawn with big trucks because lawn was so wet...he never went back. Like I said, 2 sides to every story. Don't need to explain anymore...his business not yours!
bird seed

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

anyone know when he goes to court
mr cherry tree

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

I feel sorry for his kids
sick of nieve people

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

I am male so don't lump me in with the women he screws over or say I am broken hearted for him dumping me like the rest..I saw that first hand,use to be a friend of his..lmao..My stupidity..All so true...John Feketa is the lowest of life and those who defend this scumbag are NO better..Must be family to defend him..I know for a fact 8+ people he screwed out of money before he left the state in August 2011(he even bailed out on the traier Daddy bought him)..He deserves just what he is getting and more...Daddy bails his ass out of trouble ALL the time..This time I hope Bubba and him have a great time in jail..This is just the start of people coming after him for money he ripped them off of so get use to jail Johnny boy..I know people will be looking for him out on the streets(to know where he is when or if he gets out to have him arrested again for ripping them off)..So pray you stay in there!!..What goes around comes around and this is just the beginning for him!!!..Don't bother responding if you defend this lowlife..WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM!!!..Just makes you look like an idiot!!..Nice to go through life blind,deft and dumb isn't it????..lmao..Just so you know I use to get him work and always defended his ass till I saw the true thief he really is!!!..He sucks as a man and a father..A real father would pay his child support!!..Another reason he is in jail now..He doesn't pay!!..I have known him 15 years or so,so none of you can tell me different than what I have seen with my own eyes!!!!!..DO NOT HIRE HIM!!
ding dong

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

see he is where he should be in state prison for 1 to 3 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

283 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
wktv (Jun '12) 9 min Betty Boop 33
bipolar never fall in love with a bpolar woman (Dec '12) 23 min ajv 163
Robert T Oliveira 34 min BobbyO1967 30
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... 35 min One Person 228
Esche wins AHL award!!!!!! 35 min comets uc 49
Fat asses in boilermaker 44 min uradupa 43
RCIL at Saranac 46 min Wonder 14
Boilermaker 1 hr need a friend 89
Beth Stay Out of It 1 hr polim 13