Hey conservatives, how many dead kids...

Hey conservatives, how many dead kids is enough for you?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 15, 2012
How much blood has to be spilled before you sociopaths finally agree that we need stricter gun laws?

There have been SEVENTEEN mass killings so far this year. This article has a good breakdown:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/...

So can any of you Repubs tell me how many more need to die? I'm just looking for a number. 20? 50? 500?
basher

Earlville, NY

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Utica Viscount wrote:
How much blood has to be spilled before you sociopaths finally agree that we need stricter gun laws?
There have been SEVENTEEN mass killings so far this year. This article has a good breakdown:
So can any of you Repubs tell me how many more need to die? I'm just looking for a number. 20? 50? 500?
first off we need to keep guns from crazy people and we need to make sure that people with mental issues get the help they need right now we give them to the streets to self medicate with booze and illegal drugs, states are saving money plus they help maintain the prison population, they tryed to change things it failed bring back the state hospitals
Ur a fact challenged tard

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Utica Viscount wrote:
Retard, the guns were LEGAL retard. Get it retard? The guns were stolen from the kid's mom retard. There gopes your vapid paranoid argument. Sprout a pube off that vagina and worry about yourself your ridiculous unfounded faulty-logic rant changes nothing. As usual.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Ur a fact challenged tard wrote:
<quoted text>Retard, the guns were LEGAL retard. Get it retard? The guns were stolen from the kid's mom retard. There gopes your vapid paranoid argument. Sprout a pube off that vagina and worry about yourself your ridiculous unfounded faulty-logic rant changes nothing. As usual.
We need stricter gun laws, and you need to learn how to debate without using ad-hominem attacks.

Australia had the right idea after the Port Arthur massacre in the 90s - strict bans on semi automatic rifles, and semi-automatic and pump-action shotguns.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 15, 2012
I love the mental gymnastics that conservatives have to do in situations like this. Dozens of dead children? Oh, that's okay. The gun was stolen. Oh well, nothing anyone could have done. Call it a day, boys!
thumbnails

Fayetteville, NY

#6 Dec 15, 2012
where are the pictures of their bullet riddled bodies, we need a laugh. Any pictures of the principle for my dart board ?
Conservative

Utica, NY

#7 Dec 15, 2012
Gun control in Norway did not stop a similar mass killing at a summer camp there. Guns have been available for generations without this carnage.

What's changed is that we now live in a society that no longer values human life.

I find it interesting that the people calling for gun control are often the same ones who pushed for abortion "rights."

You reap what you sow.
Wow I see nutjobs

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Utica Viscount wrote:
Wrong. According to the Brady commission Cann. has the FOURTH HARDEST gun laws in the US.

You liberal retards are so ignorant with your pompous heads stuck right up your fat flapping asses no wonder people mostly look at you for the loonies you are. Grow some balls and defend yourself if you're that scared queer. Oh yeah wait you're one of the party obsessed retard blabbermouths with half-facts and a lib to boot so that means you EXPECT us to pay to protect your ignorant factless hyde too right? Good luck there party sheep!
Party retards galore

United States

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Utica Viscount wrote:
I love the mental gymnastics that conservatives have to do in situations like this. Dozens of dead children? Oh, that's okay. The gun was stolen. Oh well, nothing anyone could have done. Call it a day, boys!
Yes retard let's talk about "mental gymnastics" you just used a failed argument. Australia just had a mass shooting retard. There goes THAT brilliant observation.By the way retard you're ASSuming again I am NOT a republican or a conservative but you are just an ASSumptive fact-challenged retard.

Anyway again the gun was stolen so AGAIN there goes ANY shot you had at credibility fool. You sound just like that sockpuppet Bodsithava and his other sock puppet Ben Gleck. You subscribe to consistently weak mindsets that simply never hold up to REAL WORLD logic and scrutiny. As you comments here failed.
Kill Yourself

United States

#10 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>Retard, the guns were LEGAL retard. Get it retard? The guns were stolen from the kid's mom retard. There gopes your vapid paranoid argument. Sprout a pube off that vagina and worry about yourself your ridiculous unfounded faulty-logic rant changes nothing. As usual.
If his Mom didn't have a semi- automatic assault rifle in her home, those children might still be alive today, you right-wing-nut idiot.
Ur a fact challenged tard

United States

#11 Dec 15, 2012
Kill Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
If his Mom didn't have a semi- automatic assault rifle in her home, those children might still be alive today, you right-wing-nut idiot.
Wrong retard. Guns, retard, are like locks idiot, they only deter the unmotivated. You mean to tell me if she wasn't allowed to own a gun he couldn't have used some other method? Real intelligent imbecile. Go rant at your party meetings nobody sane cares once they realize you're not firing on all cylinders.
move on

Fayetteville, NY

#12 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>Wrong retard. Guns, retard, are like locks idiot, they only deter the unmotivated. You mean to tell me if she wasn't allowed to own a gun he couldn't have used some other method? Real intelligent imbecile. Go rant at your party meetings nobody sane cares once they realize you're not firing on all cylinders.
Correct. Look at all the polls, 70-80 percent say if gun control was doubled, it would still happen.

When 911 happened, why didn't we get rid of planes, if he bombed the kids will we get rid of gas ?.

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Dec 15, 2012
It's the Inequality Stupid!
Countries with the highest levels of income inequality have the highest incidents of violent crime.

equality trust.uk.org
ditto

Utica, NY

#14 Dec 15, 2012
Conservative wrote:
Gun control in Norway did not stop a similar mass killing at a summer camp there. Guns have been available for generations without this carnage.
What's changed is that we now live in a society that no longer values human life.
I find it interesting that the people calling for gun control are often the same ones who pushed for abortion "rights."
You reap what you sow.
Very well said!

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Dec 15, 2012
sorry equalitytrust.org .uk
kamakazell

Manlius, NY

#16 Dec 15, 2012
Utica Viscount wrote:
How many unborn babies must this nation butcher because Liberals feel that abortion is just. Before you start blaming conservatives take a good look at the liberals of this nation. The Lord must be really proud of the butchering of the unborn. What happened yesterday is very tragic and heart breaking and there is no answer why this happened.This nit wit was mentally ill, does that mean we should get rid of everybody that is mentally ill.. Certain weapons must be banned but people must also have the right to bear arms. Democracy is a permissive society with regulations, when people break the law they must be accountable. Lastly, guns do not kill people, people kill people.
bodslavia

Fayetteville, NY

#17 Dec 15, 2012
Bodhisatva wrote:
sorry equalitytrust.org .uk
Sad you didn't attend the school wearing a bulls-eye with you lover Obama who raises you.
American Woman

Tully, NY

#18 Dec 15, 2012
Gun control... What a joke!!! Too bad a teacher or the principal did NOT have a gun, how many lives could have been saved? Guns, Knives, Bats, Planes etc. don't kill people- people kill people... Why unarm the innocent, the ones who can and will defend when needed? I'm armed where ever I go... If some idiot comes in on a shooting spree, I will take my chances... Bet you would want to stand with me... If an idiot wants a weapon (which ever they choose) odds are they are not going to get it legally, so why again, control the innocent? Come on...
Jocko

Ithaca, NY

#19 Dec 15, 2012
Kill Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
If guns were illegal like cocaine no one would be able to get them right buddy
uha

Troy, NY

#20 Dec 15, 2012
First of all you are wrong. If the teachers were armed and allowed to have guns at school they could have taken this goof out before he got anymore children. Get you mind out of the college text book college professor. Look at Texas and see just home many gun crimes take place their when everyone can carry a gun
Utica Viscount wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 7 min Come Out Now 54
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 12 min Asbestos Pipe Dream 84
Boycott Keeler show sponsors 16 min Keeler is a Liber... 15
Lindsey Vonn Loves BBD! 29 min Call a Spade a Spade 4
utica real mega meets the utica clam 58 min In the dark 5
Trump has his finger on the tweet 1 hr Remember When 16
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 1 hr utica bread 124
Sexless Marriage 6 hr Horny 22
Claudia Bad Mouthing 8 hr True Blue 39

Utica Jobs