who is Butch Lazore
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
don herkimer ny

Manlius, NY

#1 Nov 3, 2009
anybody know him
Politician

Oneida, NY

#2 Nov 3, 2009
Butch makes great political signs. Gets them to you in a hurry and at a great price. I remember him from Roosevelt. He was a little nuts in his younger days but he's one hell on a worker now.
A TRUE UTICAN

East Syracuse, NY

#3 Nov 3, 2009
Don't he own Butch's sign shop plus in Utica,NY. If it's him he is one crazy indian.
slippery sal

New York, NY

#4 Nov 3, 2009
give him some fire water and see what a good guy he is. nutzo
Billy

Manlius, NY

#5 Nov 3, 2009
i dont like him,or his boat
Eddie

AOL

#6 Nov 3, 2009
Is he married to Diane?
stifftime

Long Eddy, NY

#7 Nov 3, 2009
i am unaware of this fellow, However i think that the overall taste of apple cider is very tasty.
Camello Bar

Oneida, NY

#9 Nov 3, 2009
I Heard he was GAY any truth to This !!!
noway

Long Eddy, NY

#10 Nov 3, 2009
Hes not gay, and hes one rough mohawk indian and he will hurt you for that kind of accusation, about it, I know that for a fact. believe me he has no fear and wouldnt think twice about it.
Bob

Middleville, NY

#11 May 28, 2010
noway wrote:
Hes not gay, and hes one rough mohawk indian and he will hurt you for that kind of accusation, about it, I know that for a fact. believe me he has no fear and wouldnt think twice about it.
Lol you are kidding me right? Butch is the biggest loser in the world and always has been. Ask him about the days when he would go to bars...he would always hit the bars that had hardly anyone there for fear of running into people who wanted to kick his butt...which has happened too many times already. He is just a washed up alkie, always has been and always will be.
ROB

AOL

#12 May 28, 2010
LOL....sounds like he might have kicked ur ass a few times bobby. I know Butch very well, and maybe he was a hell raiser when he was younger, but he would give you the shirt off his back and help you in any way he could. Thats a fact. As far as I know he hasnt drank in a while either....so get your facts straight before you get scalped. lol
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you are kidding me right? Butch is the biggest loser in the world and always has been. Ask him about the days when he would go to bars...he would always hit the bars that had hardly anyone there for fear of running into people who wanted to kick his butt...which has happened too many times already. He is just a washed up alkie, always has been and always will be.
Tracey

Frisco, TX

#13 May 28, 2010
Check out his facebook page. He endorses Rob Maciol for sheriff. Questions ?
youtakeitinthebu tt

Utica, NY

#14 May 28, 2010
He has a big member!
Pam

Moravia, NY

#15 May 28, 2010
Hes one crazy french mohawk indian with a" huuuge" stick.
Gary

East Syracuse, NY

#16 May 28, 2010
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you are kidding me right? Butch is the biggest loser in the world and always has been. Ask him about the days when he would go to bars...he would always hit the bars that had hardly anyone there for fear of running into people who wanted to kick his butt...which has happened too many times already. He is just a washed up alkie, always has been and always will be.
Butch L. rocks you must be some kind of idiot.
tom

Fayetteville, NY

#17 May 28, 2010
his business is a joke, and hes not kicking anyones ass hes around 50-60 yrs old
what

Fayetteville, NY

#18 May 28, 2010
i would suck his stick
youtakeitinthebu tt

Utica, NY

#19 May 28, 2010
what wrote:
i would suck his stick
I have and yes it is huge and soooo tasty too, I love it
sam

Utica, NY

#20 May 28, 2010
Pam wrote:
Hes one crazy french mohawk indian with a" huuuge" stick.
You have seen it then, me too and I also sucked it more than once and you are right, Im guessing about 11 inches and real fat,its truly magnificent.
harry

East Syracuse, NY

#21 May 28, 2010
sam wrote:
<quoted text> You have seen it then, me too and I also sucked it more than once and you are right, Im guessing about 11 inches and real fat,its truly magnificent.
so let me guess your a 40yr old male? all these same people keep posting about a large one and im pretty sure.......dave is that you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
worst mens wigs 2 min Know first hand 14
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 7 min Wills 41
Easy bartenders 14 min baretta1976 6
Palmeri another Roefaro maybe worse (Apr '11) 39 min babbalou 80
Slices pizza sucks since owners on drugs (tucker) 1 hr See Double YOu 10
top basketball players 1 hr hopeimakeitherthu... 63
Section 3 basketball predictions (Feb '15) 1 hr hmmm 32
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 1 hr Hello 26
Sam wessing 12 hr dare 34
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 12 hr Blue 238
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 17 hr cameljocky 27

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages