comets tickets

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of61
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hybrid icing

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

What would put the icing on cake is , if they would win the first home game !!
hockey tough guy

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Beginning of next season the aud should look like a palace !
Truhful

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

wackedandjacked wrote:
<quoted text> theres only 8 sections in the entire building that are premier seating. thats less than 800 seats. thats why i bought 3 season tickets in that area. typical loser, too cheap to buy season tickets to the hottest event in town, but then expects to sit front and center cause hes going to like two games a year.... what a dum azz.......
For your information, smart mouth, because of my work schedule and the different hours I work is the reason I don't invest in season tickets. I am a long time hockey fan from the Clinton Comets days and I attend all levels of hockey from watching youth, school leagues to professional leagues and have attended many games of all. I don't expect to sit in front if I don't have season tickets but I do expect to be able to purchase premier seats if I'm one of the first in line on the very "first" day the tickets go on sale. Me and the nine other people in front of me, first at the doors, didn't stand in line for that many hours to be told there were no premier seats left. Those are not season ticket seats that should have been sold out already. What don't you understand? I as many others have my preference where I like to sit in the Aud for any event. That is exactly why they give everyone a diagram of seats in the Aud to choose from when you purchase tickets. The seats left that I had to choose from in my opinion are shi**y.
You can spout off, rant on and defend all you want but it doesn't justify their terrible practice on ticket sales.
Sticks35

Ludlow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 8, 2013
 
The aud already looks alot better on the inside. Fans will be surprised at the new look!!. And the video board and sound system are top notch!!
Senator Griffo

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sticks35 wrote:
The aud already looks alot better on the inside. Fans will be surprised at the new look!!. And the video board and sound system are top notch!!
Thank Sen. Griffo for all of the trimmings. He sure knows how to spend our money.
Hockey Nut

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Truhful wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information, smart mouth, because of my work schedule and the different hours I work is the reason I don't invest in season tickets. I am a long time hockey fan from the Clinton Comets days and I attend all levels of hockey from watching youth, school leagues to professional leagues and have attended many games of all. I don't expect to sit in front if I don't have season tickets but I do expect to be able to purchase premier seats if I'm one of the first in line on the very "first" day the tickets go on sale. Me and the nine other people in front of me, first at the doors, didn't stand in line for that many hours to be told there were no premier seats left. Those are not season ticket seats that should have been sold out already. What don't you understand? I as many others have my preference where I like to sit in the Aud for any event. That is exactly why they give everyone a diagram of seats in the Aud to choose from when you purchase tickets. The seats left that I had to choose from in my opinion are shi**y.
You can spout off, rant on and defend all you want but it doesn't justify their terrible practice on ticket sales.
The fact that they sold most or all of the premier seats as season tickets or 22 game packs shows the fantastic support this team has received. Don't you think this is a good thing?
Hockey Nut

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Actually I went back and looked at the seating chart. The Premier seats are the 4 sections at center ice on both sides of the rink. Those sections completely sold out by the second day that season tickets went on sale back in June. They have over 1600 season tickets sold. Did you really expect to walk up to the ticket window and buy individual game tickets at center ice in the lower sections?
RevampedAud

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 8, 2013
 
Sticks35 wrote:
The aud already looks alot better on the inside. Fans will be surprised at the new look!!. And the video board and sound system are top notch!!
Where is the video board? Heard from different sources, some saying it would be in the stage end of the Aud and others saying suspended over center ice... Also are their any pictures out there other then the one's the Comet's posted on FB? Can't wait till the 23rd!!! GO COMETS!!!!!!!!!
been there

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

RevampedAud wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the video board? Heard from different sources, some saying it would be in the stage end of the Aud and others saying suspended over center ice... Also are their any pictures out there other then the one's the Comet's posted on FB? Can't wait till the 23rd!!! GO COMETS!!!!!!!!!
2 video boards.1 on each side of the stage.
fixed income man

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 8, 2013
 
family of 4 tickets + 1 SODA AND POPCORN= 80.00 (1 game) good luck blue collar man.
economics 101

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

fixed income man wrote:
family of 4 tickets + 1 SODA AND POPCORN= 80.00 (1 game) good luck blue collar man.
If you can't afford it ,don't go. Go to the Utica College Men's hockey games instead. No big deal.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truhful wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information, smart mouth, because of my work schedule and the different hours I work is the reason I don't invest in season tickets. I am a long time hockey fan from the Clinton Comets days and I attend all levels of hockey from watching youth, school leagues to professional leagues and have attended many games of all. I don't expect to sit in front if I don't have season tickets but I do expect to be able to purchase premier seats if I'm one of the first in line on the very "first" day the tickets go on sale. Me and the nine other people in front of me, first at the doors, didn't stand in line for that many hours to be told there were no premier seats left. Those are not season ticket seats that should have been sold out already. What don't you understand? I as many others have my preference where I like to sit in the Aud for any event. That is exactly why they give everyone a diagram of seats in the Aud to choose from when you purchase tickets. The seats left that I had to choose from in my opinion are shi**y.
You can spout off, rant on and defend all you want but it doesn't justify their terrible practice on ticket sales.
well if you have been a hockey fan for so long, than you should know that those center ice seats would be gone first. i got mine on the second day of season ticket sales. it wasn't the first day of ticket sales, it was the first day of single game tickets, after 1600 season tickets and who knows how many partial. i think you underestimated the support the comets have. and there are no bad seats, if your in the building you will be fine. ive sat up top alot when younger and saw everything.tickets are first come first serve, same as any other sporting event, concert, or anything else.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 8, 2013
 
fixed income man wrote:
family of 4 tickets + 1 SODA AND POPCORN= 80.00 (1 game) good luck blue collar man.
the comets are not for everyone, pioneers,mvcc, high school, youth hockey are all other choices....its a high level of hockey and demands a premium price...
No surprise

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 8, 2013
 
wackedandjacked wrote:
<quoted text> the comets are not for everyone, pioneers,mvcc, high school, youth hockey are all other choices....its a high level of hockey and demands a premium price...
If you were truly a knowledgeable hickey fan you would realize that down low, center ice seats are not the best seats for viewing hockey. Fighting may be high on your list of entertainment.
Lord Stanley

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Bring on the Calder Cup !!!

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 9, 2013
 
No surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were truly a knowledgeable hickey fan you would realize that down low, center ice seats are not the best seats for viewing hockey. Fighting may be high on your list of entertainment.
that's a really ignorant statement to make. pretty much shows that you know nothing about hockey and are just trolling.... if the up close and center seats are not as good as the up high seats, then why do they charge more for the up close seats and why did they sell out first even though they are more expensive??? i bought up close ones to support the comets, and i can afford them. not everyone can afford those seats. and for me the sweet spot is 4-6 rows off the ice, close enough to enjoy but high enough that there are no blind spots. good news is the AHL has a rule that prohibits fans from going back to their seats while play is going on, you must wait for a stoppage. you can however leave your seat during play. this eliminates people blocking your view.
No surprise

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wackedandjacked wrote:
<quoted text> that's a really ignorant statement to make. pretty much shows that you know nothing about hockey and are just trolling.... if the up close and center seats are not as good as the up high seats, then why do they charge more for the up close seats and why did they sell out first even though they are more expensive??? i bought up close ones to support the comets, and i can afford them. not everyone can afford those seats. and for me the sweet spot is 4-6 rows off the ice, close enough to enjoy but high enough that there are no blind spots. good news is the AHL has a rule that prohibits fans from going back to their seats while play is going on, you must wait for a stoppage. you can however leave your seat during play. this eliminates people blocking your view.
You really are wacked and jacked. As well as a fraud. Those who actually know hockey will tell you that the sight lines for best viewing the flow of ice hockey are in the corners, second tier of seats.
Center ice seats, 4 to 6 rows up, are best for people who wish to BE SEEN at hockey games. People who have exaggerated opinion of their own personna. Sounds like you fit the bill perfectly. I'm done with you now; you are dismissed.
Sticks35

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

No surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are wacked and jacked. As well as a fraud. Those who actually know hockey will tell you that the sight lines for best viewing the flow of ice hockey are in the corners, second tier of seats.
Center ice seats, 4 to 6 rows up, are best for people who wish to BE SEEN at hockey games. People who have exaggerated opinion of their own personna. Sounds like you fit the bill perfectly. I'm done with you now; you are dismissed.
ya..thats where I would wanna sit at the aud... In the corner second section.... 200 feet away from the net the comets shoot at for two periods...... Have fun with that........ Ive sat pretty much everywhere at stars,devils games. But near the attacking blue line is what I like. Distance from the ice depends on what I can afford...
Hockey Nut

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

It is all personal preference where you want to sit and all of the seats at the Aud are great. Some people like to be up close to get a better feel of the action. Others want to be up higher to see the entire ice better.

BTW, check out where the pro scouts sit when they are at the Aud evaluating players. I bet it will be in the corners above the walkway.
beer belly

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 9, 2013
 
And some people like to sit near the beer concession .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of61
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

262 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stupid People 8 min Erin Hamlins Riggies 71
Comets are staying! Dave Smith is crying! 10 min Not Special Riggies 10
Childrens Museum post watch guard. 11 min Not Special Riggies 53
Voss Is Open and Packed 14 min Not Special Riggies 67
20 BILLION Nano Classroom 22 min Not Special Riggies 10
The Utica Tower 26 min Not Special Riggies 27
Utica Comets perform the impossible 27 min Not Special Riggies 2
Official: Goodbye Comets 29 min Not Special Riggies 78
Panera's has a serious problem 33 min Not Special Riggies 34
Oneida St Shooting 1 hr he is a fool 28
Dan LaBella...where is he now? 8 hr SUtica 114
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••