Zecca a bad choice for Utica

Zecca a bad choice for Utica

Posted in the Utica Forum

Saw it happen

New Hartford, NY

#1 Nov 4, 2013
1 min ago

Zecca is the worst thing that could happen to the city.

He voted against the 1500 jobs at SUNY It.

He was against the 65 million dollar arterial project which has crumpling bridges and is needed for nano

He was against the sale of the HSBC building.

He was against the Genesee St project that would make downtown a pedestrian friendly city.

He is always trying to create division and wants to get his mug shot in the paper.

He went Bankrupt and doesn't even own property in his name in Utica.

Bad choice for Utica.

Hopefully Utica will see this and understand.
in the know

Clockville, NY

#2 Nov 4, 2013
You forgot how he is backing the scammer, dead beat father Gordon
West Side

Ithaca, NY

#3 Nov 4, 2013
Is this how white trash Lori and Meola are spending their night before election? hahahhahaha. And you'll wonder why Zecca wins huge tomorrow. lowlives!
Saw it happen

New Hartford, NY

#4 Nov 4, 2013
West Side wrote:
Is this how white trash Lori and Meola are spending their night before election? hahahhahaha. And you'll wonder why Zecca wins huge tomorrow. lowlives!
You're wrong. Not crazy about them either.

If Zecca wins tomorrow it will set the city back years. We are finally coming out of a recession and we do need need division at this time.
Saw it happen

New Hartford, NY

#5 Nov 4, 2013
Do not need
Chris GORDON

Utica, NY

#8 Nov 4, 2013
oh, and the "I KNOW THE" you are not even a city resident so it wont effect your welfare... YET!
lever

Gouverneur, NY

#9 Nov 4, 2013
Zecca going to offer Michael borrowinaro a job. Talk about setting the city back?
Anon Ymous

Utica, NY

#10 Nov 4, 2013
Wait til either one of them sees the full scale of the mess. The victor will call for a recount.
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#12 Nov 4, 2013
Gotta go with the devil you know.
funny bones

Watertown, MA

#13 Nov 5, 2013
Only reason that scammer gordon wins is because he has a walking corpse running against him other wise he would get crushed.
Truth

Utica, NY

#14 Nov 5, 2013
Saw it happen wrote:
1 min ago

Zecca is the worst thing that could happen to the city.
He voted against the 1500 jobs at SUNY It.
He was against the 65 million dollar arterial project which has crumpling bridges and is needed for nano
He was against the sale of the HSBC building.
He was against the Genesee St project that would make downtown a pedestrian friendly city.
He is always trying to create division and wants to get his mug shot in the paper.
He went Bankrupt and doesn't even own property in his name in Utica.
Bad choice for Utica.
Hopefully Utica will see this and understand.
Is the alternative any better though?

There is no clear cut better choice in this race.
The only highlight is that Utica will rid itself of the dunce who currently occupies the post.
Kiss of Death

Ithaca, NY

#15 Nov 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The only highlight is that Utica will rid itself of the dunce who currently occupies the post.
Problem here is that when the Police and Fire Dept Unions endorse a candidate (Morehouse) I say RUN FOR THE HILLS if you're a taxpayer. Not crazy about Zecca but after the endorsements, I didn't have any choice.
I voted for

Manassas, VA

#16 Nov 5, 2013
Zecca!!! Did my part to hold lawmakers accountable since Morehouse is only good for raising taxes. Any candidate whose entire campaign agenda is raising the negative of his opponents without highlighting all his great deeds as a public servant is making it obvious those deeds don't exist.
Centro

Ithaca, NY

#17 Nov 5, 2013
I just saw Morehouse on WKTV. He keeps sticking his foot in his mouth. He is so confident in a victory tonight. I guess he'll be crying again. And the turnout is high for an off-cycle race so he can't blame turnout. They keep underestimating Zecca's appeal and work ethic.

I'm calling it now. Zecca is our next Comptroller.
Clowntown

New Hartford, NY

#19 Nov 5, 2013
Centro wrote:
I just saw Morehouse on WKTV. He keeps sticking his foot in his mouth. He is so confident in a victory tonight. I guess he'll be crying again. And the turnout is high for an off-cycle race so he can't blame turnout. They keep underestimating Zecca's appeal and work ethic.
I'm calling it now. Zecca is our next Comptroller.
yup I see him he looks so sad AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Morehouse is the HUNKY MONKEY thats why he won
Saw it happen

New Hartford, NY

#20 Nov 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you. Sometimes you have to pick between the better of the two evils. Good people don't want to run because of all the crap and negative campaigns that you have to go through. I feel confident in my vote because every where you turn Zecca is fighting everyone instead of trying to bring jobs to the area.
This next council better focus on jobs or they should be kicked out to.
Jims N Larrys Get a Job

United States

#21 Nov 6, 2013
Jim and his two pet Larry goons need to go get a life now hahaha! The thing that turned me off of voting for Zecca was that goonsquad Larry T and Larry Joseph. Served the greaseballs right Tanoury was swearing and attacking people yelling last night at Tinys. Time to go get a real job now Jim. No more having Larry fat slob Joseph mailing your race baiting mailers to parts of Utica. This was deserved.
Anon Ymous

Utica, NY

#22 Nov 6, 2013
I'm sure Zecca will be back in '15 with another insurgent campaign, this time for mayor. Two years is a long time in Utica politics. Lord knows what will have happened by then. You never know: the times might favor Zecca.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) 48 min Larry 117
Do all men cheat? 1 hr EIEIOH 29
Does anyone know Adel Browne? He's been f**g cr... 2 hr Idgaf 3
Blacks in Clinton and New York Mills 2 hr Idgaf 6
how do bosnian men treat non bosnian woman (Jun '11) 4 hr ZMAJEV_BOSNA 58
Bernie Got Screwed: Vote Trump 5 hr sad 2
Hey SlobSmith, where you at? 5 hr SlobSmith 17
Turning stone Sat Murder 48

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages