Are You IN Love?
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#64 Sep 26, 2012
Hi Fu Fu I will answer you question with a question, if you feed your fish each day, when they see you come near the tank what do the do? mine get excited and swim rampidly around the tank. Do they love me or the treat I'm going to give ... I dont know, but I know this set I brought to give away, then I fell in love with them. they were a hobbie. now they are mine. so yes I would say fish can love and be loved. I feel anything with our heavenly creators life in it has the ability to love and be loved... even u Fu Fu..... say I love you.
Bradford W

Utica, NY

#66 Sep 26, 2012
.....but, then again, what is love?
Haddaway

Ithaca, NY

#67 Sep 26, 2012
Bradford W wrote:
.....but, then again, what is love?
Baby don't hurt me
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#68 Sep 27, 2012
Love is POWER in its own right :)
twinkiediddle

Oak Brook, IL

#69 Sep 27, 2012
Yes with JIMMY
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#70 Sep 28, 2012
Let Love lift you up today. Let love guide you today. in all things Love and be loved, and you shall see truth, peace and happiness. wher true joy resides.
knowledge

Hamilton, NY

#71 Sep 28, 2012
Heather knows wrote:
With a guy 9 years older than me!
sure hope you r at leat 18, or you are loking at alot of problems, and the guy u love will be in jail.
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#72 Sep 28, 2012
Yes that's for sure.
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#73 Sep 30, 2012
What do you think it takes to contribute to the happiness to a man or woman?
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#74 Oct 1, 2012
With Love all thing are possible. Spread some encouraging words today.
Helen Keller

United States

#75 Oct 1, 2012
What you are looking for isn't out there, its within you.
hank hill

Mansfield, OH

#76 Oct 1, 2012
Gettn it wrote:
What do you think it takes to contribute to the happiness to a man or woman?
if your not happy without them, you wont be happy with them,(long term anyway)
Mary had a little lamb

United States

#77 Oct 1, 2012
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does that mean?
hank hill

Mansfield, OH

#78 Oct 1, 2012
Mary had a little lamb wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell does that mean?
It means you have to be happy with yourself to be happy with someone else ya damn ditz. Noone else can make you happy long term but you. In a new relationship you can be happy until it starts to get routine and you lose that new love blindness ppl get (not that I would expect you to know this).

Hence...if you weren't happy without them, you won't be happy with them. Comprende?
World Hater

New York, NY

#79 Oct 1, 2012
Thought I was for the first time,till she retured to her ex. I got played. She is nothing but a lying phoney.
unmm

Ithaca, NY

#80 Oct 1, 2012
Yes, with a married man.
Maybe

Hamilton, NY

#81 Oct 4, 2012
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hank you are so right!!!! My thoughts exactly. And what you said later about the novelty wearing off, is so true.

You also have to like the other person for it to last long term. Many people forget that part.
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#82 Oct 9, 2012
Mary had a little lamb wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell does that mean?
The key word here is CONTRIBUTE. When someone CONTRIBUTES to something, I would be led to believe that something is already there, and people could contribute to your happiness. They can do things to highten your levels of joy. Yes we know that happiness comes from within, yet we should not fail to realize that environmental factors contributes to our being as well, so I will ask again,,,, In what ways do you feel a man or woman could CONTRIBUTE to your happiness. Note I did not say how one could make you happy, for I understand that you are in control of your own emotions. Like anger fear lust joy etc...
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#83 Oct 9, 2012
World Hater wrote:
Thought I was for the first time,till she retured to her ex. I got played. She is nothing but a lying phoney.
My question to you is what kind of relationship did you two have, and what were her expectations of you?
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#84 Oct 13, 2012
When two people feel the same way about eachother yet they are afraid or experiencing something that keeps them from sharing those feelings with each other you know it is time to break the ice of whatever it is. For me I was in a relationship withsomeone, and I didnt desire to start something new while I was already in too deep. I started loving the one I Loved so very much; then, it was over with the one I was with. Why? Because no matter what I did I loved him, and even if things could have been different I would have never known unless the ice was broken. So I pose the question, How is it that Love heals that which is broken, and it make known the unknown? What will you sacrifice for the one you love?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oneida County Legislator relieved of duties (Feb '16) 1 hr Pinhead 9
italian family fights at christmas 1 hr Seriously 13
Roy Moore 1 hr El Chapo da dumb 89
New Hartford Baskets 1 hr Inevitable 33
cny sports 1 hr watching 1
we will be at the new bar on the boulevard 2 hr watching 10
Unstable Fire Marshall 2 hr Seriously 71
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 2 hr Moses 248
Best looking women in Utica 20-30 in age 3 hr Sureky u Jest 29
Par 5 hr Puhlease 92