Are You IN Love?
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#44 Sep 24, 2012
Oh Curly she could have twins. People with two different baby daddies don't usually use names like that..... Yea . But for the player side. I never understood why people don't just say lets have an open relationship.. atleast that gives the other person the choice to walk away... why play on someone. then for the female, why bring a baby home to rub in his face? I remember once someone tried to that game on me, but when I came it was time for the frill to go home until I left. see a woman think a baby will keep a man, but a man (gender wise male) will leave a woman with child to be with the one he loves. So ladies don't try to get knocked to keep him. and men have a blood test... especially if she sleeps with mo larry and curly. ohhh just a mental leap..... hahah
Backfired

Syracuse, NY

#45 Sep 24, 2012
Curly wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares ? Look at her name, she ws obviously playing him and lost. Remember that feeling. It stings dont it ? Just imagine how he felt.
Sad part is your right
Yes

Ardsley, NY

#46 Sep 24, 2012
For Thirty years.
Curly

Plainfield, NJ

#47 Sep 24, 2012
Backfired your a better person that I gave you credit for. Hit him up, maybe he'll talk.

Gettin it i like your spin.

My thought your cool bro. wouldnt mind sitting down and having a beer with you dude.

I come on here to bust balls, but this is pretty good. C
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#48 Sep 24, 2012
That's what I'm talkn bout. Good Wholsome Lovn.... enough guts to hold on. Congratulations. Keep your bonds strong, and encourage the young people in your life to marry. in 30 years I sure you have set some high values for those around you.
Yes wrote:
For Thirty years.
rogerthat

Cazenovia, NY

#49 Sep 25, 2012
Gettn it wrote:
Yes... these material things but do you have the ability to love her unconditionally as you expect her to love you? any one can get used to finacial security, yet can you trust her to stick with you... and could you trust yourself not to look for fulfillment in other things if your finances fail.. is your ordained security stronger than your traditional security? because you can find just about anyone to love you for convience. But whats from the heart reaches the heart. You listed everything except your own home.... you better not live with yo momma:)
<quoted text>
no i dont live wit my momma do have my own home lmao but ur right
Mee 2

United States

#50 Sep 25, 2012
Backfired wrote:
<quoted text>Sad part is your right
Im with you.
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#51 Sep 25, 2012
When two people come together they should not go in tryin to change each other. Change happens naturally when you are in a loving relationship. Love sometimes just happens, but sometimes you have to work out the little or big kinks.. Jealousy, anger, slickness, cheating. ect ect.

see when you are with a person and they treat you well... u may think that person is obligated to treat you well, but they are not. That person cares for you. and when you take it for granted knowing full well you desire real love,,, then you set yourself up for pain, and unless you are prepared to deal with that pain there is no gain for you. It may seem like the other will fill the gap, but what more can the next give besides sexual pleasure?

Back fired I will like to know did you just cheat because you thought you could, or did he do anything to make you have an affair?
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#52 Sep 25, 2012
LOve is what love does....
Maybe

Hamilton, NY

#53 Sep 25, 2012
Love is being totally yourself around someone and knowing that person will still be crazy about you, and still being crazy about the other person when the other person is totally him/herself. It is not just seeing all the different sides of another person, but wanting to see all the different sides. It is a connection, and as time goes on, it is many many different things and changes day to day. It is being apart, it is being together; it is something that can't be put into words, but when you are in love with someone who is in love with you, it is just always there..........and it makes your world a better place........

Nice to have a thread like this that did not go to smutville..........
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#54 Sep 25, 2012
Yes.. Because love is pure it can not be defiled. it is the refiner. Its always good to be in love with someone who loves you back.
My thought

Newark, NJ

#55 Sep 25, 2012
I would agree....if only there was a woman out there like that.
I live my life with an open mind, and more importantly an open heart. There nothing more fulfilling than learning more about a person everyday. Seeing that person without measuring them to another. Making room in your heart for a new person. As a man, it's hard to let my guard down, to let that person see me for me. It's not a confidence thing-it's a trust thing. No man will tell you he's weak, but we have our moments of weakness. Weakness in the sense that we will be vulnerable. That is where I struggled and said and did the things too late. For a good man to bring his wall down is to take a big leap of faith.
billy

Charlestown, MA

#56 Sep 25, 2012
i love somebody and they can careless about me
My thought

Newark, NJ

#57 Sep 25, 2012
And giving second chances, which my pride never allowed me to do.
The old days

Whitesboro, NY

#58 Sep 25, 2012
In love with a red head 27 years 3 kids and 2 houses and shes still nuts!
Backfired

Syracuse, NY

#59 Sep 25, 2012
billy wrote:
Me too it sucks
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#60 Sep 26, 2012
Love leaves us open to the unpredictable. When a man opens up,, society today has taught him that he is weak, but to open yourself up is a sign of strength. It takes strength and the power of a man to look eye to eye with the person you are with and say I love you, and I offer you my mind, body& spirit, and though I may seem flawed at some points through our time together.. I give it to you... and together we can strive for perfection... together let us forget the filth and sorrows of this world and let us create aworld built by your heart and mine.

There is nothing weak about trusting, loving and" letting your gaurd down to build an un breakable union. getting in to the understanding of what you both need desire and are aiming for is key. There may be surprising moments, which I hope are never the realization that one is cheating or having turmoil with their sexuality etc... let us not create relationships from our fantasies, but let us build our lives of love based on sure realities.
and know through your weakness you are made strong.
Psalm 18:32
this is from the King James Bible.
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#61 Sep 26, 2012
In love you may have to give as many chances it takes, forgivness is key... now I am not saying if this person had sex withsomeone or deceived you in some way to forget about that ... no that's not what I am saying... I am saying forgive them which is hard sometimes if we hold on to the anger and deceptive portion of their action.... and from your point of view what more do you desire from that person? and how did you communicate your feelings, rather your were hurt bitter untrusting,,,, did you shout it out, or did you do it at atime when you both could level?

Note: happy people don't just cheat for the fun of it.
My thought wrote:
And giving second chances, which my pride never allowed me to do.
Gettn it

Oak Brook, IL

#62 Sep 26, 2012
Well Billy what is your relationship status? Have you both agreed to some level of relation?
billy wrote:

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#63 Sep 26, 2012
Can a fish love?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) 1 min management has to go 109
Susicious Activity 7 min Irony Defined 11
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 9 min Umm yeah whatever 84
Tazz KAY HANNA- SLOBFAIL MVCC Dropout, LEZKING ... 10 min sheboon MVCC dropout 5
HOw's the "Utica Nano Space Shuttle" doing? 15 min Failed to launch 39
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 16 min MVCC dropout TAZZ 542
Nano Collapse Concerning 18 min Went bust 39
rob esche getting divorced 25 min Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 59
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 28 min MVCC dropout TAZZ 35
Utica Club sign 30 min Hello retards 14
Carbone 10 hr Nose candy 43

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages