Are You IN Love?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Gettn it

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Welcome I will like us to open up and talk about love and relationships and let it take us where it may.
Gettn it

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Girl I sure hope youre 18 or older or I dont have to ask about the drama you get.
hank hill

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Love is for suckers. I was there once, not goin back.
To Quote

Utica, NY

#5 Sep 23, 2012
Love is blind, but, marriage is the best eye-opener there is!
Gettn it

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 24, 2012
Love is in the heart of the beholder. see true love dont fade or wither. it is gifted with wisdom and shielded with grace. Love is not saying i cant live with out you. Love endures all. marriage may open an eye or close it to the reality of an institutional union, but a marriage birth in heaven can never be broken. love is a natural state of being. you dont have to force what is created by true love.
My thought

United States

#8 Sep 24, 2012
As we grow love becomes this obsequious thing . The passion and the lust for one another ebbs and flows. It's all about what one is willing to tolerate. None one is perfect. We all have faults and it's up to the beholder if it's a deal breaker.

Some of seek status and the material things that the world has to offer and will put up with intolerable cruelty to keep those things. Others fall for the way a person makes them feel, and yet as we grow as beings and as we discover ourselves we may change and don't need another to make us feel good and are taken for granted.

I've always looked for that life partner, the person I can trust unconditionally and sees life and values living as I do. Thought I had it once or twice but it slipped through my fingers...... Pretty deep, but you asked
Gettn it

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Love is found in moral and value. When one can trust self they learn they can trust others. when a person accuse someone of something, it's often the same thing they are guilty of . when you have the chance at love,,, enjoy it. we do not know what turns life have for us. Let us just take it all in one day at a time and enjoy...

See I like your comment because in reality physically naked we came into this world,, and though we are buried all material in that grave rot as we return to the dust from which we were formed.
we were born with love in us so love does not die. we can blind ourselves from it by denying it or pretending its not there, but it is. we may allow ourselves to become bitter if its not returned in a way that we can process it as returned love, but it is there.
see people use different phases to institute love.
Gettn it

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 24, 2012
let us say I am in love with one person, and I am with another. It does not matter how much that person I am with does for me. my heart will still love the one I love. Why because love is stronger than material, although it can materialize. some people think their in love cuz a person does this or that ... thats not love ... they love what that person can do... which is good if they have sincere love. but never mistake it .... yea me I love... I do know what real is, and I do believe I know what it is not. If a person love you they love you. but if the found a deep craving for you once they found out you had nothing but money,,,,, then you just brought yourself some time with that person . that is til yo good thing runs out.
My thought

United States

#11 Sep 24, 2012
In my life I gave it all to the wrong people. I have no more to give. That's life.

“Sweet Home Alabama”

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

<><><><><><><><><>

#12 Sep 24, 2012
Love Stinks!
nope

New Hartford, NY

#13 Sep 24, 2012
well love is alot of things and love of two hearts is completely different then anything else in the world .. it give you hope and excitment and butterflies LOVE it is so many things...
No name

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Sep 24, 2012
I don't understand why someone told me they would always be in love with me & they know how much I have loved & been in love with them, but yet refuse to acknowledge me over some things that were said when I was very ill! They choose to listen to other's opinions about me that don't even know me.
I have loved this person whole heartedly, we all have said things we don't mean, i've never held anything against them because my love overcomes it, this person had no money, I fell in love with that person for them & nothing more, they are special in every way to me. I to am old enough to know what true love is & yes it finds u when u aren't looking for it & they should know that by now. Neither of us were looking for it, but it happened. Loving someone I mean really loving someone is always being there for them, doing what it takes to make each other happy all the time, helping financially not leaving the burden on one to struggle, spending time with them because u enjoy just touching them & looking at them. They are the one that is always on your mind, they miss u every second your away & can't wait until u return. That person makes u smile inside & out.
Gettn it

Chicago, IL

#15 Sep 24, 2012
The best part of love is that we use that same source of love to heal ourselves from past hurts.

This may take time, but it only takes as much time as you are willing to hold on to the memories of the pain. Our world opens up when we do.

Now I'm not going to debate your thought of giving your love to the wrong people,,, you may feel that way... yet have you ever considered that they may have needed you for that particular time in their life. and maybe both of you needed that experience.the best part is when you realize that a person dont understand the reality of true love. you love yourself enough to let them go.
Have you ever heard that song Only you generate the power to decide what you want to do with your life? well you generate the power to direct your love in a manner that will empower you and all those surrounding you.
nope

New Hartford, NY

#16 Sep 24, 2012
it is a funny thing to be in also
Gettn it

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 24, 2012
Oh my friend you know what love is. Let me take a breather... tears.... you know....omg
No name wrote:
I don't understand why someone told me they would always be in love with me & they know how much I have loved & been in love with them, but yet refuse to acknowledge me over some things that were said when I was very ill! They choose to listen to other's opinions about me that don't even know me.
I have loved this person whole heartedly, we all have said things we don't mean, i've never held anything against them because my love overcomes it, this person had no money, I fell in love with that person for them & nothing more, they are special in every way to me. I to am old enough to know what true love is & yes it finds u when u aren't looking for it & they should know that by now. Neither of us were looking for it, but it happened. Loving someone I mean really loving someone is always being there for them, doing what it takes to make each other happy all the time, helping financially not leaving the burden on one to struggle, spending time with them because u enjoy just touching them & looking at them. They are the one that is always on your mind, they miss u every second your away & can't wait until u return. That person makes u smile inside & out.
To Poster 8

Utica, NY

#18 Sep 24, 2012
I think I know who you are. So let me say what I said last night. You are the most amazing person, friend and human being I've ever know. You're funny, kind hearted, strong, real and all the other things that another person searches their whole life for and never finds. You've given your love to the right person, and that person just wasn't ready for it. Love someone, but love yourself more. Make yourself smile inside and out.
Don't ever think for a single moment that ever person you've touched in your beautiful life hasn't made them a better person. I know because in the 30 years I've known you, you've made my life so much richer, and thank you for that. XO
Gettn it

Chicago, IL

#19 Sep 24, 2012
If it is best for you right now. Why not plan a day so you can communicate this to that person? but you must tap into the exact thing that hurt that person. so you both can from the pain.... people generally know when they experience real love, and often desire it ... talk to them... plan it.. you know if its best for you both.... smile... close your fingers and make a fist so you can hold on to whats worth holding on to .
My thought

United States

#20 Sep 24, 2012
Gettn it wrote:
The best part of love is that we use that same source of love to heal ourselves from past hurts.
This may take time, but it only takes as much time as you are willing to hold on to the memories of the pain. Our world opens up when we do.
Now I'm not going to debate your thought of giving your love to the wrong people,,, you may feel that way... yet have you ever considered that they may have needed you for that particular time in their life. and maybe both of you needed that experience.the best part is when you realize that a person dont understand the reality of true love. you love yourself enough to let them go.
Have you ever heard that song Only you generate the power to decide what you want to do with your life? well you generate the power to direct your love in a manner that will empower you and all those surrounding you.
She has my number. It's on her. Thank you for your thoughts.
No name

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Sep 24, 2012
I have prayed to god he would find a way for me to talk with him in person, to sit down & talk like normal people would, he refuses to face me, it has been almost 5 months since i've seen him.
No name

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Sep 24, 2012
I don't have a number for anyone, the only one I have has me blocked, if that statement was directed at me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R Kirk & Son Paving (May '14) 2 min cnsumer 28
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 28 min rothman 40
CNY loses Nirvana Water. Sears. Wants nano! 34 min fake cs 3
Nirvana Spring is closing but everything is sti... 2 hr CNY is Awesome 1
Cornhill Fish and Game Club To Hold Jowl Dinner 7 hr GOTRIBES 1
True love 7 hr FRIENDLY Bruce 9
oh AFRICA TO MAKE 14 NANO A9 AND NANO PLATES NA... 7 hr GOTRIBES 1
Comet loyal fans get screwed. 18 hr Cheesecake 5
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) Mon Someonewhoknows 293
More from around the web