First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonymous NYer

Portland, ME

#21 Mar 20, 2014
he is related to the cops in utica, he bragged about it the night he raped me while doped up on crack. he's a scumbag and nobody should trust him or become his penpal! don't car if he clams to change - he will burn in hell someday
My Two Cents

Utica, NY

#22 Mar 20, 2014
So, here he is doped up on crack, in the process of committing rape and brags he's related to Utica cops because they all have the same last name. Of course he wouldn't be at all capable of lying under the circumstance to keep you from reporting him~!!!!
pistol pete

New York, NY

#23 Mar 22, 2014
vegas connection wrote:
Any one remember scumbag, crack-head, bully p.o.s Brian Labella, he lived on sunset ave. and beat his momma, stole money & scammed cash all over town? he always had "car trouble" but had cops in his family who would vouch for him? Wich by the way is a lie the cops arent related to him. he is locked up in las vegas for various drug & other charges. mr cool mach man is tossin salad in the nevada penal system! he deserves what ever he gets!
who cares
yes

Utica, NY

#24 Mar 24, 2014
Walsh0313 wrote:
I'm a little taken aback right now.... I knew a Brian LaBella when I lived in Vegas back in '95/96, and I had an "incident" with him, it lasted about 4 days..... Please tell me if this is the same person? He was a bit crazy, he kept me trapped at his house for 4 days, he claimed he played for the NYGs, and he had a 'vette with a plaque in the console hat was dedicated to him, from him for "so many" days sobriety. My time with him was the most degrading, and I look back and thank god I'm not dead.... Please tell me, anyone, if this sounds like the same Brian LaBella?
yes it is. he was a scumbag the cops had to go bust for beating his own mother so "remember" and anubody else defending. just stop you dont know the truth.
yes

Utica, NY

#25 Mar 24, 2014
anonymous NYer wrote:
he is related to the cops in utica, he bragged about it the night he raped me while doped up on crack. he's a scumbag and nobody should trust him or become his penpal! don't car if he clams to change - he will burn in hell someday
not related to cops. why would you believe a rapist. did you report him? you should have and god bless you i hope you heal.
high school pal

Whitesboro, NY

#26 Mar 24, 2014
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
not related to cops. why would you believe a rapist. did you report him? you should have and god bless you i hope you heal.
i knew him in high school he was a good kid then very easily talked into things.sorry for his troubles the brian I remember was a good kid!
Eddie

Utica, NY

#27 Mar 25, 2014
I remember Brian back in the late 70's early 80's. He used to spend his summers living above the "Pancake House" in Sylvan Beach. I think the owner (Moe LaBella) was his grandfather.

He was a punk back then and had already started to get into the drugs. He seemed to always be hiding from people. Not surprised to see this is how he ended up.
pistol pete

Utica, NY

#28 Mar 25, 2014
Eddie wrote:
I remember Brian back in the late 70's early 80's. He used to spend his summers living above the "Pancake House" in Sylvan Beach. I think the owner (Moe LaBella) was his grandfather.
He was a punk back then and had already started to get into the drugs. He seemed to always be hiding from people. Not surprised to see this is how he ended up.
that was his father at the pancake house
anonymous NYer

Portland, ME

#29 Apr 12, 2014
Walsh0313- that's him. He did it to me too. Only he got me in Utica when I was only 18yrs old. I got out within 24hrs but he spent most of the time he was degrading me talking about how his family were all cops in that area. I'm so sorry for what you experienced and hope that you are able to heal with time. Anyone who thinks he deserves forgiveness or a second chance is a fool. Nobody go near him, he is dangerous!! To the lady who wanted to reach out to him - Do not be his penpal unless you are willing to walk into a version of hell that you've never even imagined.
Walsh0313 wrote:
I'm a little taken aback right now.... I knew a Brian LaBella when I lived in Vegas back in '95/96, and I had an "incident" with him, it lasted about 4 days..... Please tell me if this is the same person? He was a bit crazy, he kept me trapped at his house for 4 days, he claimed he played for the NYGs, and he had a 'vette with a plaque in the console hat was dedicated to him, from him for "so many" days sobriety. My time with him was the most degrading, and I look back and thank god I'm not dead.... Please tell me, anyone, if this sounds like the same Brian LaBella?
anonymous NYer

Portland, ME

#30 Apr 12, 2014
Don't be an idiot and think you have any idea what I went through because of this son of a bitch! If you want to judge my incident then maybe you should know that I DID report him and watch the Utica cop nod in agreement when I told him the details & "regrettably" tell me that the creep was basically right & he'd never be punished.
My Two Cents wrote:
So, here he is doped up on crack, in the process of committing rape and brags he's related to Utica cops because they all have the same last name. Of course he wouldn't be at all capable of lying under the circumstance to keep you from reporting him~!!!!
really

New Hartford, NY

#31 Apr 14, 2014
This guy is NOT NOT NOT NOT related to the cops in utica. He always said that in his scams. His family was the pancake place in sylvan beach and a bridal shop. there are two labella families in utica. may he rot in hell.
really

New Hartford, NY

#32 Apr 14, 2014
anonymous NYer wrote:
Don't be an idiot and think you have any idea what I went through because of this son of a bitch! If you want to judge my incident then maybe you should know that I DID report him and watch the Utica cop nod in agreement when I told him the details & "regrettably" tell me that the creep was basically right & he'd never be punished.
<quoted text>
just know hes been in and out of jail for years. more in than out and has been shot in the head and beaten almost to death. Karma is a bitch hes gonna get more.
6 chairs 1 azz

Monmouth Junction, NJ

#33 Apr 14, 2014
really wrote:
This guy is NOT NOT NOT NOT related to the cops in utica.there are two labella families in utica. may he rot in hell.
SURE he's not! THAT sure sounds "believable" just like the morning after Joey Longo cut wife's head off in front of the kids thanks to Labella's egging him on the Longo family ALL OVER Utica NY suddenly "wasn't related".

Fck you retard people who do youAssholes really think you're fooling? Anyone who ever MET a Utica Labella knows they were punks and bigmouths that couldn't survive outside wopcop land Central New York. Get real moron people have ears and eyes time told the tale look at them
yep he is

New Hartford, NY

#34 Apr 15, 2014
dont u lie he is a cop family boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's Judge Gerry Popeo Pusty-O's Mouth Problem? 1 hr Chris Tolles 27
UFD cashes in again! 1 hr onebighappyfamily 19
John F. Kennedy Middle School 1 hr hank hill 5
WUTQElias Eruption On Air! 2 hr TopSecret 3
Mike Callin Son in law Vinny Dier Indicted for... 2 hr Donna 3
Snyder's Subaru Clinton NY 2 hr customer for last... 1
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr Honest Babe 5,932
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 5 hr Adam G 571
Anyone witness WKTV 6pm news yesterday? Disaster 9 hr Pat Jizinski 61
News Oneida County Executive Picente Outlines Plans ... 9 hr monicalewinski 33