brian labella is currently incarcerated in nevada!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
vegas connection

Utica, NY

#1 Oct 19, 2010
Any one remember scumbag, crack-head, bully p.o.s Brian Labella, he lived on sunset ave. and beat his momma, stole money & scammed cash all over town? he always had "car trouble" but had cops in his family who would vouch for him? Wich by the way is a lie the cops arent related to him. he is locked up in las vegas for various drug & other charges. mr cool mach man is tossin salad in the nevada penal system! he deserves what ever he gets!
johnd

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 19, 2010
good
Quiet Riot

La Plata, MD

#3 Oct 19, 2010
I have known him for more then 30 years and he always had a way of finding trouble ! Brian was a tough kid but by no means was he the toughest. His family had a great business on Oneida Lake and he got caught up in the drugs !!! He grew up in the big white house on the corner of Sunset and Barton. His little sister L was smoking hot but I heard she also got into drugs and other shit. Brian. Screwd me over on a 50 doolar AM~FM cassette player way back then and the funny thing is I really would like to thank him !! He taught me a great lesson in life about being very careful who I trust and who I do not. That 50 dollars lessons has saved me $$$$$$$!!! So thank you Brian from myelf and all those fagg@t phuckers that are doing your @$$ right now BITCH !
P.S. Tell your slut sister she was great !!!!
tell us

Chittenango, NY

#4 Oct 19, 2010
^^^
Wow, tell us how you really feel.
(just a random response to a random thread by Mr. One liner)
holyroller

Utica, NY

#5 Oct 20, 2010
quiet is right except about the sister. L is never in trouble or on drugs. brian was the only bad apple in that clan.
True story

Woodland Hills, CA

#6 Dec 18, 2010
To all the people making comments about Brian let me just say this: He was always troubled and back more than 30 years ago he was troubled in ways we didn't understand. Then later in his life he became a drug addict which made him more disturbed. But remember he has a loving family and nobody deserves strangers judging their life and making false comments. If you all have perfect lives and do no wrong to anyone then good for you, and may your children be as fortunate as well. I have known that family for decades and they don't deserve the ugly comments being made. And the sister is an ideal mother and never did a bad thing in her life. It's really sickening to hear people relish in someone else's misery. Quiet is full of crap and he knows it.
Marvin M

Woodland Hills, CA

#7 Dec 18, 2010
Hey I just saw this thread. Don't know Brian don't care. I do know his sister though. She is still smoking hot, owns a restaurant in LA and is married to a semi famous voice over guy and has three kids. She has NEVER done drugs. I'm pretty sure quiet is a douche for writing stuff about a guys sister who never did anything to him. You should apologize to her. I'm sure your beef with her brother is probably legit but that was more than unnecessary it was nasty.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 19, 2010
when does Brian get out of jail?
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#9 Dec 19, 2010
Pruny Pancakeboobs wrote:
Oh Prunes, you always go for the bad boys.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 20, 2010
you cant find him on the Nevada state website. I want to see a photo. The prison pen pal program offfers hope to everyone
LaBella - scumbag uticans

Saint Johnsville, NY

#11 Dec 20, 2010
vegas connection wrote:
Any one remember scumbag, crack-head, bully p.o.s Brian Labella, he lived on sunset ave. and beat his momma, stole money & scammed cash all over town? he always had "car trouble" but had cops in his family who would vouch for him? Wich by the way is a lie the cops arent related to him. he is locked up in las vegas for various drug & other charges. mr cool mach man is tossin salad in the nevada penal system! he deserves what ever he gets!
All the LaBellas are secret scumbags in disguise, this just proves it. When the LaBellas can't use their "big influence" with the local crooked-ass DAs and Arcuri kind of scumbags they are unable to function without getting their fat asses locked up. LaBellas will only be sucesful in Utica where they can steal and corrupt and force their way into everyone's pockets. Out of their element they're worse than the avareage lowlife homelss person walking the street and this is the proof.
True story

Woodland Hills, CA

#12 Dec 20, 2010
LaBella - scumbag uticans wrote:
<quoted text>All the LaBellas are secret scumbags in disguise, this just proves it. When the LaBellas can't use their "big influence" with the local crooked-ass DAs and Arcuri kind of scumbags they are unable to function without getting their fat asses locked up. LaBellas will only be sucesful in Utica where they can steal and corrupt and force their way into everyone's pockets. Out of their element they're worse than the avareage lowlife homelss person walking the street and this is the proof.
Hey you moron. Not all of the LaBellas in Utica are related. If you haven't bothered to read these other posts you would know that Brian isn't related to any of the cops in town or any of the other LaBellas in Utica. All of brian's siblings have lived out of state for over 25 years. If you know Brian that well then you must be some kind of lowlife too. Get o er your obsession people. The rest of his family are good folks.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 22, 2010
I cant find the link to confirm Brian is in prison. Can you send it? I want to Pen Pal him
bubba

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Apr 1, 2011
check the county jail in vegas
remember

Utica, NY

#15 Apr 1, 2011
Your comments may be true i dont know.
I do remember him from south utica--he was always
respectful and cool to me.
Better to wish someone well in the future then to condemn their past, I have not heard one offense
he committed that is not forgivable.
Karma takes care of itself, it dosnt need suggestions from the penut gallery.
Tanya

Woodland Hills, CA

#16 Apr 1, 2011
bubba sounds like a loser. remember sounds like a cool dude. i don't know anyone who has had a perfect life and if he is in jail than he has been paying for his crimes. leave him alone.
Gee

Cortland, NY

#17 Apr 2, 2011
I remember him from south Utica also went to grade shcool with him .I think maybe some folks here nneed to get a life.He was a nice enough kid.
all i found was

Utica, NY

#18 Apr 2, 2011
00796371 LABELLA, BRIAN G 10/5/2006 C213455 47 U M..from the clark county detention center..
vegas

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Apr 20, 2012
Pruny Pancakeboobs wrote:
----- APRIL 23rd
Walsh0313

Apo, AP

#20 Aug 3, 2013
I'm a little taken aback right now.... I knew a Brian LaBella when I lived in Vegas back in '95/96, and I had an "incident" with him, it lasted about 4 days..... Please tell me if this is the same person? He was a bit crazy, he kept me trapped at his house for 4 days, he claimed he played for the NYGs, and he had a 'vette with a plaque in the console hat was dedicated to him, from him for "so many" days sobriety. My time with him was the most degrading, and I look back and thank god I'm not dead.... Please tell me, anyone, if this sounds like the same Brian LaBella?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Cops Are Called Pigs 45 min Porky 2
Gateway To The Adirondacks 54 min GPS 1
UhOhNoNoBobbyO 59 min UhOhNoNoBobbyO 1
Oinkers Of Oneida County 1 hr Gasping For Air 2
Utica Tower Named Eighth Wonder Of The World 1 hr Its Glorious 2
The Fake Fort Stanwix 1 hr Musket 2
Wboro School Taxes going Up AGAIN 1 hr Drink 26
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE