Bye Bye Comets
Welfare Hawkee Karma

United States

#196 Mar 30, 2014
Utica wrote:
<quoted text>You are obviously very, very, very, very passionate about this topic. More passionate than the locals because you have posted copious amounts of comments on this. It's safe to say that youl probably be attending some games at the aud next season.
Faulty logic. Poor you.

So why do MEN outnumber MEN 0-1 at the vomets games? Why does that place shoot stink worse than when the Shriners elephants used to go there? Looks like a desperate trashy crowd too.
Hello

Rome, NY

#198 Mar 30, 2014
No Apple Store Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I have two teams in my market. The phantoms and devils. I've been to exactly one game in over ten years. Couldn't care less. Minor league hockey is just that. Minor league.
doesnt explain you post so much
Mr TechNO Tanoury

United States

#200 Mar 30, 2014
Welfare Hawkee Karma wrote:
Daaaaaaaaaa
I ONLY GO TO SPORTS EVENTS TO TAKE PICS OF THE MALES.
I LOVE WATCHING MEN GET ALL HOT.
ALL HAIL MASTER OBAMA FOR THE FREE FOOD
FREE HEALTH CARE
FREE LIFE
Well Larry if that's your thing go to a hawkeeee game and get your own screenameBitch!

There you may take photos of ALL THE MEN they outnumber the females 50-1 AT LEAST!

What's the matter UterusHomo cop? You don't like meeting young girls? Then a Vomet Comets game is DEF the place for you!
Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#201 Mar 31, 2014
Mr TechNO Tanoury wrote:
<quoted text>Well Larry if that's your thing go to a hawkeeee game and get your own screenameBitch!
There you may take photos of ALL THE MEN they outnumber the females 50-1 AT LEAST!
What's the matter UterusHomo cop? You don't like meeting young girls? Then a Vomet Comets game is DEF the place for you!
The moron Cretin has joined the discussion as Rashy Dave's sidekick. He knows even less about hockey than Dave does and can't resist getting in mention of his hatred for cops and anything decent. He will be scking Dave's cck later today.
UT Vomets Welfare Hockey

United States

#203 Mar 31, 2014
Ohh look at theHOMOs addicted to smelling and watching MEN makingHOMO jokes AS USUAL!

Do you wanna scream today all day loser? Take you bitch lumps and shut theFuck up loser.

So why do men outnumber women 50-1 at these state politician subsidized Friends & Family welfare hawkee games? Why do men like to sit and smell and look at other men so much?

Something you losers with homosexuals-on-your-minds all the time have anything you need to tell your wives?
UT Vomets Welfare Hockey

United States

#204 Mar 31, 2014
Welfare Hawkee Karma wrote:
Daaaaaaaaaa
I ONLY GO TO SPORTS EVENTS TO TAKE PICS OF THE MALES.
I LOVE WATCHING MEN GET ALL HOT.
ALL HAIL MASTER OBAMA FOR THE FREE FOOD
FREE HEALTH CARE
FREE LIFE
Well! At least loser, you fight in with all the other closetHomos in utica!
Hi Larry Tanoury

United States

#207 Mar 31, 2014
UT Vomets Welfare Hockey wrote:
Haha did I fool you all by changing my address, I am so high tech, I can tie my own shoes.
Don't forget, if you have any children that need a pic of I am the guy.
Hi lARRY Tanoury!

Hey did you shovel your mom out today with the eight feet of snow or did you leave an 80+ year old woman to fend for herself like the wonderful no job career phony politico wannabe that you are as usual?

Why does your aunt harbor minor-children rape victims?

We see who's into the little kiddie pics Larry your family's criminal convictions prove it out!
comets uc

Albany, NY

#210 Mar 31, 2014
No Apple Store Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
You basically just named advertsing that is in every other arena around the country. I would think with utica being one of the smallest markets, if not the smallest in the league and having the smallest building try would actually be around the lowest in the league.


what do you not understand???????? the comets are running the auditorium. when they sold advertising to steet ponte ford for the naming rights to one of the entrances(the other is labatt) they put that money directly into their pockets. in syracuse or albany the aeana gets that money. on ice ads, off ice ads, section ads, most of these teams have to share that income with the arena, same with concessions, normally a 50-50 splits, the comets make money on that even when another event is taking place. and since the comets have the most income from advertising in the ahl, they have alot more income sources than most teams in the league.
Rashy Dave

Gouverneur, NY

#211 Mar 31, 2014
comets uc wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you not understand???????? the comets are running the auditorium. when they sold advertising to steet ponte ford for the naming rights to one of the entrances(the other is labatt) they put that money directly into their pockets. in syracuse or albany the aeana gets that money. on ice ads, off ice ads, section ads, most of these teams have to share that income with the arena, same with concessions, normally a 50-50 splits, the comets make money on that even when another event is taking place. and since the comets have the most income from advertising in the ahl, they have alot more income sources than most teams in the league.
You are dealing with Rashy Dave Smith who is a moron. Good luck.
Cretin identifies himself

Gouverneur, NY

#213 Mar 31, 2014
CNY Democretins Ruin CNY wrote:
Ahhh! Another day spent by the uterines on theDick on the Dick!
"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican "Well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"
Cretin identifies himself as a dck over and over again. OK Cretin, we get it, you're a f'ing dck.
Cretin says

Gouverneur, NY

#215 Mar 31, 2014
CNY Democretins Ruin CNY wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever Dick&Ass "man"!
The more you talk about me and IMAGINE all your FAILURES as mine, the more I win!
"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"
he wins! Well, if being able to lap his rank mammy's clam without passing out is winning, then he definitely "wins"!
Rashy Dave

Gouverneur, NY

#217 Mar 31, 2014
High Tech Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
And again why do you assume the comets have the most money from advertisers?
And again why do you sck cck?
High Tech Riggies

Gouverneur, NY

#219 Mar 31, 2014
High Tech Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that some ahl teams actually have tv deals correct? Get out of your bubble man.
Yeah, out of your bubble and in my azzzzz.
comets uc

New Paltz, NY

#222 Mar 31, 2014
High Tech Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
And again why do you assume the comets have the most money from advertisers?
i dont assume anything. i talk to comets people regularly.,as do many others who are friends, relatives ect. in casual convesation they well tell people whats going on. they have said more than once that they sold the 4th most season tickets and sold the most advertising. everyone trys to help out and to keep up with how the team is doing not just on the ice but on the business end as well.
the AHL teams all share these numbers amongst themselves, and awards are given to recognize the people and teams that lead cotogorys such as season ticket sales, group sales ect ect.
you really need to get a life, because obviously you have none.......
Rashy Dave

Gouverneur, NY

#224 Mar 31, 2014
Prison COs and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you certainly wouldn't win any awards for proper grammar or spelling but let's assume your lie is truth. All you need to do is post a link about these awards and accomplishments the comets are so very proud of. I mean if there's awards I'm sure there's some sort of ceremony? It must be documented somewhere? There has to be at least a single article correct? I mean no one gives awards except for the specific reason of public appreciation so please post a link showing how the super duper mega franchise of the comets is making super duper mega advertising money hands above the remainder of the league.
The fact is you are some local Utican who's blown away by advertising signs and two video boards. You've actually never left the region enough to realize that that is not even the norm. It's substandard. Just the fact that you pointed out advertising on steps shows your ignorance. It's been done for years. So please post a link showing your claims.
The fact is utica is a one year rental. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Yeah post a link like Rashy Dave above did that showed his fat rashy hands and his unpaid Time Warner bill! Dave can't afford a game ticket, knows sh!t about hockey, and is not his father.
larry power riggies

New Paltz, NY

#228 Mar 31, 2014
Prison COs and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
The souvenir stand is really "high tech" as well. The glass walls are nothing but office dividers. The back wall is a piece of dry wall. You would think they would have at least covered the floor with team colored carpeting. You know why they didn't? It will be gone next year.
Enjoy your one year rental.


its a souvenir stand..... what is the big deal. when the devils disastor was here they sold stuff off of a fold up table. in fact the crunch still sell off a fold up table. and why would anyone put a carpet on a souvenir stand floor just inside the entrance of a building that has snow fall and rain??? so they can clean the carpet 16 times a week??? boy you just continue to show the lack of any common sense of any kind......
comets uc

New Paltz, NY

#230 Mar 31, 2014
Prison COs and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you certainly wouldn't win any awards for proper grammar or spelling but let's assume your lie is truth. All you need to do is post a link about these awards and accomplishments the comets are so very proud of. I mean if there's awards I'm sure there's some sort of ceremony? It must be documented somewhere? There has to be at least a single article correct? I mean no one gives awards except for the specific reason of public appreciation so please post a link showing how the super duper mega franchise of the comets is making super duper mega advertising money hands above the remainder of the league.
The fact is you are some local Utican who's blown away by advertising signs and two video boards. You've actually never left the region enough to realize that that is not even the norm. It's substandard. Just the fact that you pointed out advertising on steps shows your ignorance. It's been done for years. So please post a link showing your claims.
The fact is utica is a one year rental. Enjoy it while it lasts.
i don't recall anyone saying they were blown away by advertising signs and video boards. so stop trying to put words in other peoples mouths. all i am trying to do is point out that the comets themselves reap all profits from advertising in the arena. but you too thick headed to absord that fact. do you think the times union center forks over everything to the devils?? do the rangers get all the concession profits in Hartford?? do the senators get money from the advertising in their building?? this is the advantage the comets have over other venues. the comets control all food costs, renting out the building for other events, still get all the parking revenue and concession $$$ when utica college plays, or a concert, trade show, nys high school playoffs or whatever else is going on at the aud. every little bit helps, i would guess that the only other teams that control their buildings would be Hershey, and san antonio. im not sure who owns milwaukee. it is all this extra revenue that allows the comets to make$$$$ and keep costs down. the comets are making money. as long as they are making money, they are a viable city for AHL hockey. with your lack of common sense you probably expect every team in the league to have a brand new state of the art building, but then again you have no common sense.....
Rashy Dave

Gouverneur, NY

#231 Mar 31, 2014
Whitesboro Prison Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming you've never been out of central New York. Wow.
Hey Rashy, how way your trip to Utica for "vacation"? Lolololol
Hello

Rome, NY

#233 Mar 31, 2014
Riggies really doesn't care for central ny does he
glen

Herkimer, NY

#237 Apr 1, 2014
Looks like terrorist have nothing over you nut jobs. Wrecking topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Herkimer school 5 min duff 13
Jill Reales hips 18 min Spence 3
Gary velletto 19 min Dom 3
Mac and cheese 59 min Minnie 6
PowerLine from March to New York City 1 hr Marcy Stinks 11
The Troll Dave Smith Is Back 1 hr DrunkenDaveSmith 10
Hinckley water level low due to no snow?? 1 hr Matt 1
Kristin Copeland 2 hr Matt 10
Yahnundasis in fantastic shape 2 hr Matt 39
Utica Haters 3 hr You deserved it 24
We don't have a racism problem in America! 3 hr Welfare SportsQueens 67
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages