UPD motorcycle cop
uticanna

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 4, 2014
Does the Utica Police Department officer who rides the motorcycle up and down Genesee Street at all of Utica's parades really have to go at such high speeds? One of these days a kid is going to jump out into the street and there's going to be a tragedy. The officer was showing off once again at today's Fourth of July Parade.
Iwasthere

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 4, 2014
I thought the same thing as I sat there with my grandaughter. I told her to get away from the road. He was out of control, I agree.
Stay out of the road

New York, NY

#3 Jul 4, 2014
You won't get hit if you don't go in the road.
shineola

New Hartford, NY

#5 Jul 4, 2014
the parade lasted almost an hour and was NOT put together by the city of Utica. The Genesis group arranged it and it was far better than anything the city has done in years. Thank goodness it is now out of the city's hands--the last two years were the pits. Thanks, Genesis, for the great effort and here's hoping you continue to improve it.
Nana

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 4, 2014
Iwasthere wrote:
I thought the same thing as I sat there with my grandaughter. I told her to get away from the road. He was out of control, I agree.
Is that you Nana?
really

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 4, 2014
shineola wrote:
the parade lasted almost an hour and was NOT put together by the city of Utica. The Genesis group arranged it and it was far better than anything the city has done in years. Thank goodness it is now out of the city's hands--the last two years were the pits. Thanks, Genesis, for the great effort and here's hoping you continue to improve it.
The Genesis group put it on the last two years also!! I will agree with all the posters that the UPD motorcycle guy ALWAYS drives too fast at every pre-parade!!!! Maybe the chief should be notified!
hmmmm

New Hartford, NY

#9 Jul 4, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>
The Genesis group put it on the last two years also!! I will agree with all the posters that the UPD motorcycle guy ALWAYS drives too fast at every pre-parade!!!! Maybe the chief should be notified!
This is the FIRST year of the Genesis group. It was announced as such by the Mayor a few weeks ago. Read.
qball

New Hartford, NY

#10 Jul 4, 2014
Maybe that darkie was trying to run from the po po.
heman

New Hartford, NY

#11 Jul 4, 2014
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the FIRST year of the Genesis group. It was announced as such by the Mayor a few weeks ago. Read.
I heard that the genesis group is actually a plot by the communists to bring us down. Why are you defending them???? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO HIDE?????
Stroker

Schenectady, NY

#12 Jul 4, 2014
Ray Durso runs the Genesis group can anyone say Major......
TO KOKO

Buffalo, NY

#16 Jul 4, 2014
Utica results say it all wrote:
Lol there's badder tests than that Mrs. VaginaFlasher. Look at the pro-coward pubic servant champion cry and lash out!
Try hooked on ebonics, and post which hood you went to school in so it can be shut down.
THANKS KOKO

Buffalo, NY

#18 Jul 4, 2014
More 4 IQ ramble.
WHAT

Utica, NY

#20 Jul 7, 2014
shineola wrote:
the parade lasted almost an hour and was NOT put together by the city of Utica. The Genesis group arranged it and it was far better than anything the city has done in years. Thank goodness it is now out of the city's hands--the last two years were the pits. Thanks, Genesis, for the great effort and here's hoping you continue to improve it.
FAR BETTER THAN IT'S BEEN...Are you serious? RAINBOW RAINBOW RAINBOW was in the freaking parade...yea great job woo hoo! "Utica's very own Rainbow" What a joke. Has anyone ever heard of a parade float ...maybe somebody who give's a sh*t should start there...and not just stick with the usual UPD, UFD, local gov't bullsh*t has public entertainment!
Fat Nonproducing Loser

Norwood, NJ

#21 Jul 9, 2014
Typical UPD lowlife. When fatso hist a kid somehow it "won't be his fault" because everybody knows the Utica poLICe are worthless uncountable unintelli8gent loudmouths.
Slob on Wheels

United States

#23 Jul 14, 2014
Slobs with puny jobs seeking "glory"!
bob

Utica, NY

#24 Jul 22, 2014
Fat Nonproducing Loser wrote:
Typical UPD lowlife. When fatso hist a kid somehow it "won't be his fault" because everybody knows the Utica poLICe are worthless uncountable unintelli8gent loudmouths.
ok riggie tou black pig racist. Your black asssss has been locked up and you have to live with it so move on in your disgraced life.You are a lonely person and as you think ,,falsely charged as you think.,like all the rest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nirvana Spring is closing but everything is sti... 48 min CNY is Awesome 1
CNY loses Nirvana Water. Sears. Wants nano! 57 min CNY is Awesome 2
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 3 hr Onward and Upward 39
Cornhill Fish and Game Club To Hold Jowl Dinner 5 hr GOTRIBES 1
True love 5 hr FRIENDLY Bruce 9
oh AFRICA TO MAKE 14 NANO A9 AND NANO PLATES NA... 5 hr GOTRIBES 1
I love to take huge POOPS (Mar '10) 7 hr fetish man 46
Comet loyal fans get screwed. 16 hr Cheesecake 5
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) Mon Someonewhoknows 293
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]