Looking back at Mayor Palmieri's firs...

Looking back at Mayor Palmieri's first year

There are 4 comments on the Your News Now story from Dec 29, 2012, titled Looking back at Mayor Palmieri's first year. In it, Your News Now reports that:

At the beginning of 2012, we spoke with the new mayors of Rome and Utica on their first days in office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Your News Now.

depressing city

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2012
It was just more of Roefaro, spend more than you have and let the taxpayers foot the bill. Outragous stupidity!!
knock out

Carthage, NY

#2 Dec 30, 2012
why does ynn do storys about our mayor if we the tax payers of utica dont even see the storys, you would think utica od would or wktv with the real truth
knock out

Carthage, NY

#3 Dec 30, 2012
the mayor should take a page out of hannas book cut the fire dept and parking downtown
gilly

Canton, MA

#4 Jan 4, 2013
he fits the mold of all the rest who have sat in that office chair. Know nothing do nothing say nothing ,take, take, take. then move on . If they wrote a book on all the people that have held that position it would be called "Larceny Incorporated"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jason Powles pregnant?? 8 min Welfare wendy 1
Michael T's restaurant review (Sep '13) 11 min Teen Angel 60
When Will Africa Land on Mars 17 min Slightly Higher Tec 11
Whitesboro football 25 min I Hope You Get Be... 17
Nano Uodate 31 min Nano Fail Predicted 129
House of Good Shepherd 34 min bete 57
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 40 min _FLATLINE-------- 1,091
Sad Marriages 57 min Dog catcher 30
TRUMP looked so stupid. 1 hr Hillary and New York 51
Calling out Joleen Ferris (Oct '08) 1 hr sanders 98