leggs diamond
urfunny

North Billerica, MA

#1 Mar 15, 2013
What's up with this place in new hartford ? I stoped in looking a motorcycle. I happen ti know a lot about them riding for over 13 years and have had and worked on many. They are selling a 1993 bike for 3500. I asked him what's the lowest he would go and he said 3350. I didn't want to trash it right away cause I tought it was way way to high so I looked on kelly blue book and it books for under 1600 lol. I didn't want to argue or insult them so I just acted not that interested and started to leave. He asked me why I didn't want the bike on the way out. I said I wanted to shop around. He than said very argently your not going to find a better deal. Lol are you kidding me you think in stupid. Its double what its worth. The bike was in nice shape for its age but no where near worth that. I tryed.to be nice and just leave. I like the Suzuki dirt bike sitting there with a rusted seized.chain. lol wow

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Yeah. They are a crappy pawn shop. I wouldn't but anything from there man
Doberman Pinscher

Newington, CT

#3 Mar 15, 2013
He sells messed up Dobies too.....
Garbage

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 13, 2013
Everything in that store is a ripoff. You must need to be desperate for cash to sell to him or a total retard to buy from there. Everything there is priced way too high. I hear they buy stolen goods too. You would think if they're buying stolen goods at a steep discount they could charge lower prices...but nope.
LifelongUtican

Dayton, OH

#5 Apr 14, 2013
He is a thief! I bought an item from him and he told me to come back to get the other piece that went with it, and then denied he ever said it. DON'T buy anything from this crook !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumpy is out of his freaking mind! 4 min Montez 10
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 6 min The answer 24
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 6 min Youre next Fukko 63
melissa saporitos tattoos? 1 hr questionsxz 1
mega is da man 1 hr Watch out 12
who is bre pd ? 1 hr questions 1
Tried Anal-Hated It! 2 hr Utica a welfare t... 32
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 6 hr Wet Blanket 47

Utica Jobs

More from around the web