in the know

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 15, 2014
wittman is a low life piece of work aka trailer trash just ask her about her windfall road days
educated and amused

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 16, 2014
I know defense attorneys have a job to do, but I don't understand why Wittman seems to represent every high profile felon in this area. Wonder how she sleeps.
And yes, Warney....there's a real productive citizen. Not sure just what job she's groomed for, but she might consider whatever she spends on her hairdresser could be better used elsewhere.
Eveyone knows the problem, but no one talks about it. The real issue with America is not the kids, it's not the schools, it's not the music or the video games-it's the parents. Not the biological ones, that part is easy. The Moms and Dads part-there's where the work comes in. Amy Warney is just as guilty as her her jailed sperm donor; only she's free to repeat her behavior.Easy to mourn and moan about your child when he's gone; harder to love and nurture him when he was alive. She had that chance and couldn't care less then. Why have sympathy for her now? Do you really think she learn anything from this? Tie her tubes, wait for her to OD from her habit and move on.
also amused

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 29, 2014
Picture viewing the world through Amy's lens. Imagine what she believes, treasures and thinks is important in this world. She is not the only one, there are so many very dumb people out there that believe what there culture and society tells them is important. The trash of the victims of society. I question very often how so many that I encounter have lost touch with reality. Observing others also has me amused. Forget everything you know, take the time to practice deep thinking, question everything and maybe read some history books.
Name That

New Hartford, NY

#6 Mar 29, 2014
also amused wrote:
Picture viewing the world through Amy's lens. Imagine what she believes, treasures and thinks is important in this world. She is not the only one, there are so many very dumb people out there that believe what there culture and society tells them is important. The trash of the victims of society. I question very often how so many that I encounter have lost touch with reality. Observing others also has me amused. Forget everything you know, take the time to practice deep thinking, question everything and maybe read some history books.
Read a book? Won't happen for most. Books aren't important. Facebook & texting is. Most of this generation are more interested in gossip, drama & keeping tabs on each other every 30 seconds, & practicing hero worship on the likes of Justin Bieber.
Krazy Klown

Syracuse, NY

#7 Mar 29, 2014
what exactly is a wittman?
also amused

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 30, 2014
Facebook is a way to see what society values, and display how others like to tailor their lives in a manner in which they want the world to see. Very interesting to observe sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krystyn Mancino 19 min thepadre 4
Popeo's mouth problem! 33 min Stalks Real Men 9
Poll who are you going to vote for Mayor and why? 34 min lornadoon 23
Judge Popeo coward - Ranting Fat Utica Bigot 38 min Chris Tolles 7
John F. Kennedy Middle School 40 min lornadoon 6
Mail Carrier Appreciation Week 45 min Queefys Rash 10
Famous boxers who visited Utica 1 hr Whining Producer 9
papa Joe's restaurant 4 hr Im Not Fat Im Jus... 19
landscapers 6 hr Stone Age lol 51
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 8 hr William 578