shame on sauquoit valley school district

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sauquoit mom

New York, NY

#1 Jun 14, 2013
HORRIBLE SCHOOL
SV parent

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Blaming an entire school staff for what you feel is one bad teacher is like me blaming all SV parents for being morons because of your idiotic posts. If you don't like the school, do something about it; don't just complain. Easier to sit on the sidelines and piss and moan than get involved and fix whatever you think is wrong. The board seats were unopposed; where were you?
sauquoit mom

New York, NY

#3 Jun 14, 2013
SV parent wrote:
Blaming an entire school staff for what you feel is one bad teacher is like me blaming all SV parents for being morons because of your idiotic posts. If you don't like the school, do something about it; don't just complain. Easier to sit on the sidelines and piss and moan than get involved and fix whatever you think is wrong. The board seats were unopposed; where were you?
How dare you call me idiotic. You are obviously sympathizing with ms Kerr and her bad attitude. I am appalled by your comments.
SV parent

Utica, NY

#4 Jun 15, 2013
Well, at least you spelled everything right this time. But my comment still stands-blaming an entire faculty for one bad apple is ridiculous. And again, if you're that unhappy with the status quo, run for the board and change it. If you're unhappy with the entire district, then leave. I'm not sympathizing with anyone; I'm simply criticizing your illogical, idiotic post.
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 Jun 15, 2013
SV parent wrote:
Blaming an entire school staff for what you feel is one bad teacher is like me blaming all SV parents for being morons because of your idiotic posts. If you don't like the school, do something about it; don't just complain. Easier to sit on the sidelines and piss and moan than get involved and fix whatever you think is wrong. The board seats were unopposed; where were you?
Good suggertion.
sauquoit mom

New York, NY

#6 Jun 15, 2013
SV parent wrote:
Well, at least you spelled everything right this time. But my comment still stands-blaming an entire faculty for one bad apple is ridiculous. And again, if you're that unhappy with the status quo, run for the board and change it. If you're unhappy with the entire district, then leave. I'm not sympathizing with anyone; I'm simply criticizing your illogical, idiotic post.
How dare you. You are a disgrace and an impedance to children's education. You should be ashamed of yourself for sympathizing with an awful member of SV faculty
Educated

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 15, 2013
sauquoit mom wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you. You are a disgrace and an impedance to children's education. You should be ashamed of yourself for sympathizing with an awful member of SV faculty
You must be stomping your feet while you rant on this meaningless blog. Get off you fat azz and do something or just whine and cry; you prissy little mouse.
I Wonder

Utica, NY

#9 Jun 15, 2013
"Run for the board and change it". You assume a lot that a nobody will beat an incumbent. And even if they do, that one person is going to change it. "If your unhappy with the district than leave". Yep, it's so easy to just pull up stakes, sell your house in these times, and move. Just who has the "Illogical and idiotic post"?
sauquoit mom

New York, NY

#10 Jun 16, 2013
I Wonder wrote:
"Run for the board and change it". You assume a lot that a nobody will beat an incumbent. And even if they do, that one person is going to change it. "If your unhappy with the district than leave". Yep, it's so easy to just pull up stakes, sell your house in these times, and move. Just who has the "Illogical and idiotic post"?
Thank you sir. Finally a word of reason
SV parent

Utica, NY

#11 Jun 16, 2013
First, incumbents remain because no one runs. Again, the 2 candidates in last month's election were unopposed. If "Sauquoit mom" had run, win or lose her comments would have much more merit. Second, there are many ways to get involved other than running for the board. Anonymous name calling and criticism isn't one of them. As far as my comment regarding leaving, it was meant to be both sarcastic and rhetorical. Given the fact that you cannot distinguish between YOUR and YOU'RE, you probably didn't understand that. You must have attended school with "Sauquoit mom".
sauquoit mom

New York, NY

#12 Jun 16, 2013
SV parent wrote:
First, incumbents remain because no one runs. Again, the 2 candidates in last month's election were unopposed. If "Sauquoit mom" had run, win or lose her comments would have much more merit. Second, there are many ways to get involved other than running for the board. Anonymous name calling and criticism isn't one of them. As far as my comment regarding leaving, it was meant to be both sarcastic and rhetorical. Given the fact that you cannot distinguish between YOUR and YOU'RE, you probably didn't understand that. You must have attended school with "Sauquoit mom".
What is your motive here? Are you a close friend of Ms Kerr? I don't see your point of running for school board since the members currently on it are corrupt and would never make any changes. It's people like you who hurt our children's education. Shame on you. You should be disgusted in yourself
Norm

Utica, NY

#13 Jun 16, 2013
sauquoit mom wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you call me idiotic. You are obviously sympathizing with ms Kerr and her bad attitude. I am appalled by your comments.
Some people are appalled all the time. You seem like one of "those people".
do it

Manlius, NY

#14 Jun 16, 2013
I agree that posting on this blog will do nothing, but I disagree with calling people names. That is uncalled for, as were many of the previous posts. If these allegations are founded, please go about this the right way. Call the school. Call the superintendent. Call until you are heard! Go to meetings. Stand up for what you believe, but do it the right way. No one will respect an adult who resorts to name calling, slander, and other immature and senseless behavior. An adult who takes charge and stands their ground in a mature and controlled manner will get much farther! Enough with the cyber bullying that we are teaching our children NOT to do!
I Wonder

Utica, NY

#15 Jun 16, 2013
SV parent wrote:
First, incumbents remain because no one runs. Again, the 2 candidates in last month's election were unopposed. If "Sauquoit mom" had run, win or lose her comments would have much more merit. Second, there are many ways to get involved other than running for the board. Anonymous name calling and criticism isn't one of them. As far as my comment regarding leaving, it was meant to be both sarcastic and rhetorical. Given the fact that you cannot distinguish between YOUR and YOU'RE, you probably didn't understand that. You must have attended school with "Sauquoit mom".
Flattuery wil git ya know whare! Neethur wil insalts! Beecuse I postid @ 2ohclk in thi mourmin and mistakinglee usd rong yore, thet hass know bareing onn me edukatin. Jes lyk yer faleyor ti pute a coma bitwene "lose her"....!!!!! I do know the proper usage of "your and you're", "to, two, too", "here, hear", "by, bye. buy, bi", "then, than, etc. By the way,when writing a paragraph, 2 which is a number, NOT a word, should NOT be used! The word two is the proper WORD to use. PRACTICE what you preach!!!!!
REALLY

Utica, NY

#16 Jun 16, 2013
SV parent wrote:
First, incumbents remain because no one runs. Again, the 2 candidates in last month's election were unopposed. If "Sauquoit mom" had run, win or lose her comments would have much more merit. Second, there are many ways to get involved other than running for the board. Anonymous name calling and criticism isn't one of them. As far as my comment regarding leaving, it was meant to be both sarcastic and rhetorical. Given the fact that you cannot distinguish between YOUR and YOU'RE, you probably didn't understand that. You must have attended school with "Sauquoit mom".
WOW. Double WOW. A person with nothing better to do than correct word usage and grammar on TOPIX of all places. Must really have a problem enforcing their agenda, not to mention Spell Check on their computer. We are all impressed. Buy yourself a big gulp. You certainly deserve it.
mohican

Ilion, NY

#17 Jun 16, 2013
haha... to the one above me, even after you stopped pretending to be dumb, you still made a plethora of mistakes, mostly spelling, which, with todays spell checking systems, you have to try to screw it up.
I Wonder

Utica, NY

#18 Jun 16, 2013
Let me add "there, their and they're", "so and sew", "for, fore. four", before the Topix grammar cop does! I'd like to buy him/her for what he/she is actually worth, and sell him/her for what he/she THINKS he/she is worth. I could probably retire on the profit.
How So

Utica, NY

#19 Jun 16, 2013
mohican wrote:
haha... to the one above me, even after you stopped pretending to be dumb, you still made a plethora of mistakes, mostly spelling, which, with todays spell checking systems, you have to try to screw it up.

Thought I'd chime in. Examples please. Everything looks fine to me, but I AIN'T perfect, just curious. Perhaps I'll learn something, even from topix. Ha, ha.

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#20 Jun 19, 2013
do it wrote:
I agree that posting on this blog will do nothing, but I disagree with calling people names. That is uncalled for, as were many of the previous posts. If these allegations are founded, please go about this the right way. Call the school. Call the superintendent. Call until you are heard! Go to meetings. Stand up for what you believe, but do it the right way. No one will respect an adult who resorts to name calling, slander, and other immature and senseless behavior. An adult who takes charge and stands their ground in a mature and controlled manner will get much farther! Enough with the cyber bullying that we are teaching our children NOT to do!
Please get this done. You are wasting time.
svcs grad

Utica, NY

#21 Jun 19, 2013
Someone care to fill me in on the backstory? I graduated from SVCS, and we had some useless teachers, but for the most part, most of the teachers were caring and tried very hard to help the students. So, what's the skinny?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Level bar & lounge 16 min sarafina 2
Missing Ties 1 hr Doyen 1
Why everyone's leaving Utica 1 hr US of jungle 14
History is Timeless 1 hr Doyen 1
More money for the Auditorium... 1 hr Cheerleader 447
I just cant love you know more. 1 hr Doyen 3
Picente fires back at Astornio's 'smoke and mir... 1 hr Nope 54
Utica Comets have the highest number of season ... 1 hr Cheerleader 46
Principal Charles Pratt Drunk 2 hr Educator 5
Belvidere Dairy's Meatballs 4 hr grillin 7
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 5 hr Barrister 30
yanadasis closes club house 11 hr No Club needed 73

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]