Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

I was waiting to see if the media picked up on this. I guess they were waiting for the Sheriff to clean up the stories. I know for a fact that at least two CO's have spoken about the fact that this was NOT a suicide and the kid was killed by the CO's after he fought with and gave a female CO a black eye. Why don't they discuss that? There is no way that in those pods a person can hang themselves. It's close to impossible and the most suicidal of people have tried and failed.

If these CO's aren't threatened into shutting up, this could bring down the administration. The inmates know what happened too. But who will believe them?

http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x273432330/...
lol

Grafton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Doesn't surprise me in the least! At the same time tho I give all the credit in the world to the co's who deal with them day in and day out! Who knows what really happened!
Sam

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

OCJ wrote:
I was waiting to see if the media picked up on this. I guess they were waiting for the Sheriff to clean up the stories. I know for a fact that at least two CO's have spoken about the fact that this was NOT a suicide and the kid was killed by the CO's after he fought with and gave a female CO a black eye. Why don't they discuss that? There is no way that in those pods a person can hang themselves. It's close to impossible and the most suicidal of people have tried and failed.
If these CO's aren't threatened into shutting up, this could bring down the administration. The inmates know what happened too. But who will believe them?
You have not clue, More trash talk from a family member of this kid
Good

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Who gives a chit if he was killed or he hung himself. I will take the co's out to dinner if they did a utica crow but for your dum ignorant ass there are 500 cameras there so obviously he wasn't killed. See people are getting sick of these black crow not obeying any law or authority. Maybe trayvon would be alive today if he did instead of fighting a security volunteer for doing his job.
Really

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Apparantley you know the details and you should be subpoenaed by the D.A.'s Office so justice can be done OR you are a liar and should be arrested for your false accusations
OCJ wrote:
Peter

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like the Mom was quite the role model.
Jay jay

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

More bolony sandwiches for the rest of the inmates!!
CCP Is Trash

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Jay jay wrote:
More bolony sandwiches for the rest of the inmates!!
Lol
potus

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Good wrote:
Who gives a chit if he was killed or he hung himself. I will take the co's out to dinner if they did a utica crow but for your dum ignorant ass there are 500 cameras there so obviously he wasn't killed. See people are getting sick of these black crow not obeying any law or authority. Maybe trayvon would be alive today if he did instead of fighting a security volunteer for doing his job.
You are very rude and racist sir. I want all minorities released from jail now. Even if they are guilty its probably because of whitey.
Justin

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

I smell a lawsuit. I just heard on the news that the kid was already on suicide watch after a psychiatric assessment.The Sherrif's dept. messed up!!

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps Maciol will appoint a committee of Law Enforcement Professionals to investigate the incident and provide a full and detailed report of their findings. The report will assess policies, training and practices within the department.
Pat Jizinski

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

frankcor wrote:
Perhaps Maciol will appoint a committee of Law Enforcement Professionals to investigate the incident and provide a full and detailed report of their findings. The report will assess policies, training and practices within the department.
So we can look forward to that some time in 2015 or 16, right? Right after the Wyman report comes out.
stink dawg

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

another frivolous lawsuit i bet
name like that explains it all
all the same "poor baby"
Rick

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Well ya see Timmy, when pedos rape the very young - they end up killing themselves in the jailhouse... It's a very strange yet amazing paradox ya know? An 18 year old boy and a 16 year old girl - nah, hardly likely... But if she's not even 10 - yeah it's terrible but the rapist commits suicide... Especially if a jail guard or officer has a daughter close to the victims age.
Timmy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Looks like the hick from HP really has a handle on it.
Rick wrote:
Well ya see Timmy, when pedos rape the very young - they end up killing themselves in the jailhouse... It's a very strange yet amazing paradox ya know? An 18 year old boy and a 16 year old girl - nah, hardly likely... But if she's not even 10 - yeah it's terrible but the rapist commits suicide... Especially if a jail guard or officer has a daughter close to the victims age.
Sad

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Very sad
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

agree
Wow

Sutton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

First of all he was white. Second he wasn't in there for rape. You people are ridiculous. And third, he was on suicide watch, then released (which apparently someone did a shitty evaluation), and then he hung himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 11 min gonefishing 41
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 13 min Bebo 40
utica aud 29 min sticks 35 57
aau age or grade 50 min Dr Answer 18
Bankruptcy is Utica's Only Hope to Rebound. (Feb '10) 50 min Escape from New H... 8
Oneida County's Vision 2020 . . . 55 min Escape from New H... 3
Tier 6 Pension Plan Will Hurt Teacher Recruitment! (Feb '12) 1 hr cynbriar 115
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 10 hr KUCLER 91
utica national (Jun '13) 16 hr secrets 514

Search the Utica Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••