Utica Police search for missing baby in the Town of Marcy

Jul 1, 2013 Full story: WSTM-TV Syracuse 12

The Utica Police Department is conducting a search operation for missing 9-month-old Levon Wameling in the Town of Marcy on Monday.

Read more
paw

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 1, 2013
A little more info would be nice. Where in Marcy (it is quite a large area)? Should we all be checking our property?
Does this make sense

Durhamville, NY

#2 Jul 1, 2013
I believe the dad's parents live in the Marcy area....interesting that the Utica Police Dept. would set up a command post in Marcy.
Kevin

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 1, 2013
They are searching near the Maynard Fire Department just off Rt 49 ... someone must have snitched if they have this specific type information, so they'll probably find the boy today.

Sad :-(
Marcy

New Hartford, NY

#5 Jul 1, 2013
Kevin wrote:
They are searching near the Maynard Fire Department just off Rt 49 ... someone must have snitched if they have this specific type information, so they'll probably find the boy today.
It's not off of Rt 49. It's on/around Church Rd in Marcy. They have a second fire station up there.
praying

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Church Rd is off Trenton Rd north at the bottom of Deerfield Hill (old rte 12). It goes from there to Glass Factory rd. I think they should get volunteers to search.
WeDonNeedNoStink inSnitchz

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Kevin wrote:
I'll just bet the father of the year dont go nowhere wit out his obamaphone. Thats all big brother has to do is call the service provider and get a report of what cell towers that phone was bouncing a signal off and when.
tombillfrank

Oneida, NY

#8 Jul 1, 2013
very, Very sad! Poor baby, innocent and helpless,I hope and pray he is well, of at least not suffering.
You Know

Warren, NJ

#9 Jul 1, 2013
Kevin wrote:
Snitched???? Really? Are you in middle school?
dude

New Hartford, NY

#10 Jul 1, 2013
You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Snitched???? Really? Are you in middle school?
If they are in middle school then they have undoubtedly surpassed any formal education that you received.
You Know

New York, NY

#11 Jul 1, 2013
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are in middle school then they have undoubtedly surpassed any formal education that you received.
Ummm yea, OK. I always forget Utica is stuck in the 90's. I have to chuckle at any "adult" who would use the word snitch.
Mike Tubes

Utica, NY

#15 Jul 1, 2013
Maybe the county and state police will find him, the Utica PD seems to have failed at it.
money spent

Cortland, NY

#16 Jul 1, 2013
Marcy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not off of Rt 49. It's on/around Church Rd in Marcy. They have a second fire station up there.
That's right....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fifty us senators violate LOGAN act 1 hr blinded by the light 71
Popeo's mouth problem! 1 hr westy 15
papa Joe's restaurant 2 hr Diabetic Utican 25
I Take Exception To This 2 hr Diabetic Utican 6
Bob Donnelly is a piece of garbage (Nov '11) 4 hr Paulie 601
yssup taf srehtom ym ni dessip I <---- 4 hr Dave Smith 1
we love to shoot up philly and any city we leec... 4 hr smckgums 3
Judge Popeo coward - Ranting Fat Utica Bigot 5 hr Karma 11
landscapers 13 hr Stone Age lol 51
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 15 hr William 578