Not the largest 15k
Another Facade

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2014
Sorry folks, another Utica smoke and mirrors... For all that live in a bubble. Boilermaker is "touted" as the largest 15k but actually the largest is in Jacksonville, FL... Another misconception of anyone that lives in Utica! Look it up! On the intranet as you dumb ooticans call it- ha!
Rashy Dave

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Mar 27, 2014
Comets Hate Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no!!! First the lie about tomato pie exposed. Then the lie about riggies and now this? Devastating news!!!! LOLOLOLO
But your face is a giant, twisted, bubbling rash Dave and that's the truth. Look in the mirror fat man! Lololololololololololololoolol ololololololololololololol. It's a world record, look it up on the web! Google Dave Smith Fat Rash!!!
Empty Aud Riggies

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Mar 27, 2014
The truth hurts me when I am the most voted pathetic low tech failure at life in the USA. My rash and welfare life hasn't done mom proud, but you should see mom, worse then mine.

Someday when obama gives me more money I want to take a city bus to get outside an off topix.
Earl read

Ardsley, NY

#8 Mar 27, 2014
Another Facade wrote:
Sorry folks, another Utica smoke and mirrors... For all that live in a bubble. Boilermaker is "touted" as the largest 15k but actually the largest is in Jacksonville, FL... Another misconception of anyone that lives in Utica! Look it up! On the intranet as you dumb ooticans call it- ha!
Who cares ? Get a life
NOT sad

United States

#10 Mar 27, 2014
ok welfare wrote:
Whats a intranet, better head back to Boces, and complete that cosmetology class before you run out of EBT cards, Cretin.
Worried about who has the largest number of entries on a 15k, cretin your welfare life is the largest joke in the USA failure.
Get obama to hand you a job rash, then you can walk into the real world.
LOL! Truth hurt loser? What's it like to be stuck on topix, stuck in utica for LIFE screaming up out of a cistern there trashy one?

Doth protest too much Mr. No Tech handout pubic safety prison job man? SAD because the SAD truth about you upstate lowlife is open knowledge?
NOT sad

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2014
Earl read wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares ? Get a life
Obviously by your many false modding and "disagreeing" it's easy to see you all care. It's your only claim to "fame" there.
NOT sad

United States

#13 Mar 27, 2014
So why did Larry Tanoury rape those little girls? Does his son have areal job yet? Nope.

How is Larry Joseph doing with his disease? He looks like a bitter cripple to me.

Pwned: You can't even come up with your own comments you're so uncreative.
Rashy Dave

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Mar 28, 2014
Bankrupt Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Rashy Dave lol'ed his buttttbuddy Cretin above. They like to lol when they are nose deep in each other's poopers.
Not the largest

Odessa, FL

#16 Mar 28, 2014
Largest 15k is the Gate River Run in Jacksonville. Why does Utica have to be overly obsessed with "the biggest" "the greatest" when in all reality CNY is a small little pimple on anyone's radar???? They tout it as the largest for all of you dummies to believe it! Ha!
american

Conklin, NY

#18 Mar 28, 2014
Actually the Boilermaker hasn't been advertised as largest 15k for years. Ever since it was no longer the largest. Get you facts straight. Also it is a great race with awesome finish party. It brings in money to hotels restaurants and stores. It brings neighbors together to cheer an represent their neighborhood.
Pat Jizinski

Ithaca, NY

#19 Mar 28, 2014
The Utica Boilermaker has the largest pot holes along the route of any 15k in the country!!! Lets see someone beat that.
So stupid

Odessa, FL

#20 Mar 28, 2014
american wrote:
Actually the Boilermaker hasn't been advertised as largest 15k for years. Ever since it was no longer the largest. Get you facts straight. Also it is a great race with awesome finish party. It brings in money to hotels restaurants and stores. It brings neighbors together to cheer an represent their neighborhood.
Not True...... they as well as every dumb media outlet in that area still promote it as the largest! Everything is bigger and better than anything else!!! CNY's motto-
Duh

Utica, NY

#21 Mar 28, 2014
Not the largest wrote:
Largest 15k is the Gate River Run in Jacksonville. Why does Utica have to be overly obsessed with "the biggest" "the greatest" when in all reality CNY is a small little pimple on anyone's radar???? They tout it as the largest for all of you dummies to believe it! Ha!
Apparently this "small little pimple" is on your radar, you are consumed by it. It's really sad that Utica Topix defines your existence.
Mike

Utica, NY

#22 Mar 28, 2014
Pat Jizinski wrote:
The Utica Boilermaker has the largest pot holes along the route of any 15k in the country!!! Lets see someone beat that.
That's probably when the potholes WILL get filled in......just before race day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hartford Police Chief Michael S. Inserra - ... 2 min Toc 55
Moving to New Hartford 5 min Tiberius 1
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 6 min Live the Good Life 508
Utica NY - One Giant WELFARE EGHETTO! 13 min Nice one 59
Jill Reale learned a new word. 21 min rome 2
Multiple structures burn at Danube fire (chuckl... 22 min Sally 2
Work On Aud Improvements 26 min Welfare wendy 398
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 1 hr Scotts Smirk Slapped 711
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 3 hr Thanks 97
New Hartford Schools investigated by State of NY 3 hr NO Batman Costume 73

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages