Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 23, 2010
Are they the best in the area? Packys are good. Cavallos are too. Any others on that level?
Sad

Oriskany, NY

#2 Nov 23, 2010
cavallos has some of the worst in the area. Killabrew are excellent, galleria are as well. STP are very good, black river ale house are also awesome. Joes in whitesboro are amazing, route 69 are pretty good too. But cavallos wings along with the rest of the menu suck!!
yup

Watertown, NY

#3 Nov 23, 2010
Unkles in new york mills are pretty good
Dooley

Cortland, NY

#4 Nov 23, 2010
Killabrew's all day long!
Molly

Utica, NY

#5 Nov 23, 2010
had cavallo's wing tonight. They were good!
Wing lover

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Nov 23, 2010
Somehow the bar Griff's has the best wings in town. They have great sauces for the wings, as long as the bartenders arent too lazy to make them (make sure you order before midnight). The wings are the main reason to go lol!!!
JACK

Mclean, VA

#7 Nov 24, 2010
Wing lover wrote:
Somehow the bar Griff's has the best wings in town. They have great sauces for the wings, as long as the bartenders arent too lazy to make them (make sure you order before midnight). The wings are the main reason to go lol!!!
i agree they are the best!
Jackie

Utica, NY

#8 Nov 24, 2010
Propps has the best
girl

New York, NY

#9 Nov 24, 2010
The Varick.
Chargrilled Wings

Hartford, CT

#10 Nov 24, 2010
At the Italian Chef. Forget bar wings. Anything tastes good when you're drunk. The chargrilled wings at the Italian chef are awesome and NO this isn't an advertisement for them. I could care less if they go out of business tomorrow as long as someone else makes wings that good.
jethro gibbs

Hamilton, NY

#11 Nov 24, 2010
franco's in whitesboro shopping center,, Hot wings charbroiled ,, the best
Wing lover

Mount Morris, MI

#12 Nov 24, 2010
Chargrilled Wings wrote:
At the Italian Chef. Forget bar wings. Anything tastes good when you're drunk. The chargrilled wings at the Italian chef are awesome and NO this isn't an advertisement for them. I could care less if they go out of business tomorrow as long as someone else makes wings that good.
Sorry, i eat the wings THEN get tipsy. I've had Italian chef's and i dont like them charred, they taste too dry. TRY Griff's, buffalo wings, you'll see what i mean.
Best of Utica

Lake Placid, NY

#13 Nov 24, 2010
Chargrilled Wings wrote:
F that...the wings at the Italian Chef taste like they were thrown in someones fireplace, then blackened with a blowtorch.
Yankee

Cortland, NY

#14 Nov 24, 2010
Village Pizza in Taberg has great wings!
Nibblenuts

Utica, NY

#15 Nov 24, 2010
Been eating wings for almost 30 years, so I consider myself a good judge. Went and tried Killabrew, nothing special! Charbroiled wings are a joke. Still gotta try Griffs.
Chargrilled Wings

Hartford, CT

#16 Nov 24, 2010
Wing lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, i eat the wings THEN get tipsy. I've had Italian chef's and i dont like them charred, they taste too dry. TRY Griff's, buffalo wings, you'll see what i mean.
I'll give Griff's a try! Thanks!
Wing lover

Santa Clara, CA

#17 Nov 24, 2010
Chargrilled Wings wrote:
<quoted text> I'll give Griff's a try! Thanks!
No problem, always looking to recommend good wings to fellow wing lovers .. All their flavors are good, but their buffalo winds are THE BOMB!!!!
Scotlady

New Hartford, NY

#18 Nov 24, 2010
Alteri's in Clinton.
bynum

Poestenkill, NY

#19 Nov 24, 2010
Griffs, joes, and knuckleheads have some good wings
NY Voter

East Syracuse, NY

#20 Nov 24, 2010
Cavallo's are king. Especially if you like hot wings. In this area, "hot" would be considered "mild" in the Buffalo/Niagara Falls part of NY (excluding Anchor Bar as that is a tourist joint). Cavallo's not only has good wings, but the sauce has some legit heat. Not overpowering, but tasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Green Street, Utica, NY 15 min russ bianco 11
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 40 min Barney Fife 30
Need physical therapist 1 hr Poof 8
Dan LaBella...where is he now? (Nov '13) 2 hr russ bianco 114
Black/White double standard by the new reporters 5 hr Barney Fife 2
Clinton Courier 7 hr Bran Flakes 11
Vote no on consolidation 7 hr Bran Flakes 61
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 12 hr Sandy Arnn 249
More from around the web

Personal Finance