trespassing on private property

Posted in the Utica Forum

so there

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 7, 2014
what the hell is wrong with people who trespass on private property and call you rude when you tell them to leave?
Fun in the Gunshine State

Cantonment, FL

#3 Mar 7, 2014
Here in Florida, that's 2 steps on the way to a Successful Stand Your Ground case.
so there wrote:
what the hell is wrong with people who trespass on private property and call you rude when you tell them to leave?
Still Lovin' New York?
Utican native

New Hartford, NY

#4 Mar 7, 2014
To answer the original question - kids are NOT taught manners anymore.

Good manners are taught in the home by good parents - NOT the ones where their children have been brought up on the streets.
4ukutoo

New Hartford, NY

#6 Mar 7, 2014
In NY state it is a violation, and you can face fines for it. My neighbor a st class idiot who allows his wife to run the show, tried to have me charged, but my lawyer demanded he prove with a survey, that I did cross over on his side. He backed off. If you see another on posted land call the cops.
so there

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 9, 2014
don't know your knowledge base, according to codes you have three feet over the boundry lines to legally clean, repair, maintain your property.
so there

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 9, 2014
I am talking about a recent set of circumstances involving idiots who are invading Utica, who maintain a sense of entitlement of what belongs to you is theirs. they could care less that you are the owner of the property. they do a smokescreen of argumentation to avoid being responsible for the plain fact they are trespassing on private property and that the owner has a right to kick them out, and call local law enforcement and the owner does not have to be polite. they argue that you are wrong. they argue that you are rude while defending that they have the right to be there. example of argumentation: they ask how do you know that I don't know the people that live here? well you idiot ... I am the owner and I don't know you. so there, let your tiny brain process that one, I hope it doesn't cause you too much pain thinking...
so there

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 10, 2014
ahw hey there why don't you go ahead and just take another hit off your no-brain-crack-pipe or go out and get that drink that has a shot of that new absolute-idiot-vodka. evidently you are among that new breed of dirt. ya know that's why brooms were invented ... to sweep away the debris. oh yea and you must have a headache after attempting to write a response, now admit it ... that was a struggle to write that response wasn't it? yep west uticans won't put up with the dislikes of you. by the way .. what a great thespian you are. go west young idiot, go west.
so there

Utica, NY

#13 Mar 10, 2014
Listen here retard wrote:
<quoted text>Listen analphabetic utica retard, go "do the utican" to someone else loser. You chose to live there joke's on you upstate degenerate.
"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"
well,well now it is not nice to brag about yourself like that..
itsallgood

Woonsocket, RI

#16 Mar 10, 2014
Kemlers and posted property? Lmao..we rule the valley haha super hero dog killer!! Dare you Slow down I will hunt u down. After my dogs sniff you out.. ruff ruff!!
so there

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 12, 2014
to: ListenHereRetard
wow. how inappropriate and unable to stay on topic. your ignorance is evident whoever and whatever you are ,no matter where you live.
so there

Utica, NY

#20 Mar 13, 2014
ListenHereRetard wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever whiner. Again I don't have to live there, I'm just laughing at you white trash losers thinking you're "above" the trash you're mad at. You belong there, at least until you get the irony of who the ignorant one is! Thanks!
to: ListenHereRetard never stated where I do reside, my topic was what is being observed. through your ignorance your assuming just makes an ass out of you
wow... your ignorance is evident whoever and whatever you are ,no matter where you live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 5 min 110 percent correct 321
bob wood (sara ann wood) (May '12) 5 min all the way 182
Clifton Park/ Halfmoon distribute polluted wate... 13 min it was the water 8
Clifton Park Transgender Population 19 min Famous for Bigges... 3
"Successful" Utica Boilermaker needs welfare no... 22 min lovrr_girl 17
north utica dunkin 28 min lovrr_girl 1
her fat fingers are so strong who is she Lol 34 min smitrash 2
THANKS everyoneWE DID IT Riggies BURNT OUT Lol!! 1 hr Irrelevant riggie 42
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 1 hr what 55
Robbery At West Utica Stewart's 2 hr Stash 11