palmeiri a fraud
PALMIERI A FRAUD

Liverpool, NY

#1 Aug 21, 2011
I HAD T LAUGH WHEN I SAW ROBBIE'S MAYORAL FLYER---HE'S GOING TO FIGHT UTICA CORRUPTION.....ROBBIE YOU ARE PART OF THE CORRUPTION AND HAVE BEEN FOR 20+ YEARS.....CITY CAR ....CITY GAS.....DRIVING TO AND FROM CAMP ON THE TAXPAYER DIME...THE BEST, THOUGH, A SITTING BOARD MEMBER AT UTICA COMMUNITY ACTION, WHILE MILLIONS WHERE BEING ROBBED RIGTH UNDER YOUR NOSE...AND NOW, A BOARD MEMBER OF THE CORRUPT, FRIENDS AND FAMILY NETWORK CALLED KIDS ONEIDA, WHERE BY THE WAY, YOUR DAUGHTER JUST SO HAPPENS TO WORK .....KEEP FIGHTING ROBBIE BOY, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB....JUST WHAT WE NEED THE CORRUPT FIGHTING THE CORRUPTION!
Barb

Rome, NY

#2 Aug 21, 2011
PALMIERI A FRAUD wrote:
I HAD T LAUGH WHEN I SAW ROBBIE'S MAYORAL FLYER---HE'S GOING TO FIGHT UTICA CORRUPTION.....ROBBIE YOU ARE PART OF THE CORRUPTION AND HAVE BEEN FOR 20+ YEARS.....CITY CAR ....CITY GAS.....DRIVING TO AND FROM CAMP ON THE TAXPAYER DIME...THE BEST, THOUGH, A SITTING BOARD MEMBER AT UTICA COMMUNITY ACTION, WHILE MILLIONS WHERE BEING ROBBED RIGTH UNDER YOUR NOSE...AND NOW, A BOARD MEMBER OF THE CORRUPT, FRIENDS AND FAMILY NETWORK CALLED KIDS ONEIDA, WHERE BY THE WAY, YOUR DAUGHTER JUST SO HAPPENS TO WORK .....KEEP FIGHTING ROBBIE BOY, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB....JUST WHAT WE NEED THE CORRUPT FIGHTING THE CORRUPTION!
Good Post and if Plameri wins he will get his Petrone in City Hall paying them big bucks even the X wife of Louis Marylourdes.. is she still baking cookies or did she get a real job yet?
jm castor

Syracuse, NY

#3 Aug 21, 2011
HE IS BY FAR THE BEST CHOICE FOR MAYOR OF UTICA
Calahan

Earlville, NY

#4 Aug 21, 2011
I see him as a "non issue". I believe Cardillo will win by default unless there is enough voter apathy, in which case, you may be surprised by Sanita. Remember the 3 way election, in which Hanna won. Sorry, not my choice, but that's how it happens sometimes.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#6 Jun 16, 2014
jm castor wrote:
HE IS BY FAR THE BEST CHOICE FOR MAYOR OF UTICA
Really?
goncho

Carthage, NY

#7 Jun 16, 2014
Palmieri is in it for his big, fat ego, nothing more! He has done NOTHING, NODDA, to move this city forward. Just lining his pockets.
Awesome

Roslindale, MA

#8 Jun 16, 2014
No mayor lately has done anything but pat their ego. Maybe Utica needs to allow an outsider to run

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Jun 16, 2014
Awesome wrote:
No mayor lately has done anything but pat their ego. Maybe Utica needs to allow an outsider to run
You have to get an outsider to willingly move there first however.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#10 Jun 17, 2014
goncho wrote:
Palmieri is in it for his big, fat ego, nothing more! He has done NOTHING, NODDA, to move this city forward. Just lining his pockets.
There is a sign and a yogurt stand?
Duhh

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Jun 17, 2014
I guess we won't be seeing you at the fundraiser tonight

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#12 Jun 17, 2014
Duhh wrote:
I guess we won't be seeing you at the fundraiser tonight
Will there be frozen yogurt?
Duhh

Jersey City, NJ

#13 Jun 17, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Will there be frozen yogurt?
Haha

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#14 Jun 17, 2014
Duhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha
I love some good frozen yogurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slice Pizza nd Tucker 2 min booger pie 1
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 10 min junk 22
Hillary wrong choice! 36 min dummypants 4
Tony pizza 48 min Whitesboro St 5
News Photos released of man, woman wanted in connect... 49 min Scumbags 1
a good paving company (Jun '09) 58 min Jessie4harrison 20
concerned 1 hr worst place to work 1
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 1 hr SlobSmith 20
Why was Louis Brindisi charged with harassment ... 11 hr DA Going Down 10
List of OC Pistol Permit holders now online! 12 hr SlobSmith 13

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages