Tallmans Tires SUCKS
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LessImpressedEve ryDay

Fayetteville, NY

#24 Mar 25, 2010
Long Time Utican wrote:
I remember years ago, I brought my car (a Buick Toranado) into for a wheel alignment - which they totally did wrong. When I went to pick it up, the steering wheel was NOT centered - it was at a 30% angle.
They refused to fix the problem and claimed it was the way the wheel was made and not their fault!!!!!
I never went back to them for anything. Seems like nothing has changed with this business.
A Buick WHAT? dude OLDSMOBILE make a TORONADO... the steering wheel isn't the only thing OFF CENTER.
Bob

New York, NY

#25 Mar 29, 2010
Agree Tim is an A- hole
LessImpressedEve ryDay

Fayetteville, NY

#27 Mar 31, 2010
Really,$100 bucks for an alignment? SIGN ME UP!
randy

New York, NY

#28 May 8, 2010
LessImpressedEveryDay wrote:
they do good work !!
dale earnhart

Rome, NY

#29 May 8, 2010
can you say, WAY OVERCHARGED?
WTF

New York, NY

#30 May 9, 2010
you must remember that tim's wife ownes everything he does. he is just a scumbag that feels like he is a big wigg in utica. kenny is a grat person and does good work on the cars.
Greg

East Syracuse, NY

#31 May 9, 2010
WTF wrote:
you must remember that tim's wife ownes everything he does. he is just a scumbag that feels like he is a big wigg in utica. kenny is a grat person and does good work on the cars.
Only in utica would a tire salesman be considered a "big wig" lmao!!!
LessImpressedEve ryDay

Fayetteville, NY

#32 May 10, 2010
NEWS FLASH!! your buddy TIM will soon own the MIDAS behind the shop on Genny ...
south utican

Raleigh, NC

#33 May 16, 2010
Went to Tallmans for a couple of years, could not get out for less than a 100 bucks no matter what was wrong. Steve is a good guy its Tim thats feels the need to screw you.Someone told me about Ken Tallman , have been going there ever since. He is a goodguy and does not feel theneed to screw you every time you drive up.
MIDAS

Syracuse, NY

#34 Aug 18, 2010
The Good Brother wrote:
Next time, go to Kenny Tallman on Guelich St just off Culver Ave.
He left the family business and went on his own. He is fair, honest and a man of his word. He's done right by me and everyone I sent him many times over.
FAIR & HONEST - that ones funny? maybe thief or alcoholic would fit better

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Hyattsville, MD

#35 Jul 21, 2011
Really bad biz wrote:
I brought my car there to figure out what was wrong with it. I told the desk jockey not to fix it just figure out what was wrong. He called me later in the day and said I was all set and to come pick it up. I got there and he handed me a bill for 900 dollars. I was in shock. I was 19 and did not have that kind of money. My car sat there for 3 months while I worked to save snough to pay it off. I won't even go there for gas now.
its against bud law to do work without your written consent you should of called dmv you still should the proof is on them

Level 1

Hyattsville, MD

#36 Jul 21, 2011
you mean a tow n go alignment that's what they do skipping 50% of the alignment most of his employees can't even do a proper alignment

Level 1

Hyattsville, MD

#37 Jul 21, 2011
NEWS FLASH!! your buddy TIM will soon own the MIDAS behind the shop on Genny ...
yea ha ha its still closed can you say brokedick
Mountain Justice

Whitesboro, NY

#38 Jul 22, 2011
AHUH wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN
Yes! The Tallmans on Guelich Street is a great place to do business. They're reliable and honest. Not to mention very reasonable.
I will toast to that

Baldwinsville, NY

#39 Jul 22, 2011
dale earnhart wrote:
can you say, WAY OVERCHARGED?
I used to go sometimes; then one time I went to the S. Genesee St. store to get a routine service. The mechanic drained the coolant, and DID NOT REPLACE IT! Of course, you can imagine what my car soon ran like. THe manager was very apologetic and reamed out the mechanic when I returned, but that's a rather serious mistake. Their wait times also used to be unreal. That was a while ago, but after that I decided to take my car elsewhere.
mikex

Reston, VA

#40 Jul 23, 2011
Just stop wrote:
Its so obvious that this is the brother Kenny that got FIRED that started this thread.. Just run your business and quit the crybaby crap.....As for the people who said they were overcharged, how about asking the price first, get a quote idiot...
Wouldn't most places call you first to
Give you options before doing any actual repair? I've never gone to talismans but I have heard horror stories from co workers and friends. The family is loaded so obviously they are making good business choices, but if people aren't happy, this is what you will get! If they are being corrupt and ripping off people with crappy work, it'll catch up to them.
ben there

New York, NY

#41 Aug 11, 2011
check out the thread in the Herkimer forum about Tallmans ... more interesting reading !
Ben Dover

New York, NY

#42 Jun 16, 2012
I see Tallman finally had signs painted on the old Richard's Tire building, and they're opening soon .. Sad to hear these crooks are really coming to town !... Bend over and grab your ankles people !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica NY Topix Admin is a beotch 4 min Krill 1
Name the drug addict hookers in the Utica area 7 min Lakewood 33
Transgenders are creepy people 17 min NotGoingAway 2
NH SAT Scores 44 min Brian 32
nole must go 51 min Larissa 8
trump 2020 1 hr Two Term Trump 8
Dr. Aploks or Dr. Chaffe (Jul '09) 1 hr Really 277
Divorce Lawyers Who Incite Conflict Part 2 3 hr Daddy Issues 73
Beggar On John St 3 hr Billy 46
Attention Left Turning Female 6 hr Decadrol 42