Next Last
Wondering

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2009
Is she still around?
Scot Lady

Manlius, NY

#2 Nov 27, 2009
Saw her in a local hosp. a few years back. Went to HS w/ her. She was a trouble making idiot back then. She's probably the same or worse now.
WESTSIDE

Vernon Center, NY

#3 Dec 3, 2009
was in a half way house last time i saw her
Scot Lady

Orlando, FL

#4 Dec 3, 2009
She used to What is her deal now.
Scot Lady

Orlando, FL

#5 Dec 3, 2009
She used to really think that she was something. What is her deal now?
People Change

Eden, NC

#6 Dec 3, 2009
High school was 20 years ago. People can change a lot in 20 years! Hopefully she's doing well now. She's probably a PTA president and soccer mom!
Scot Lady

Orlando, FL

#7 Dec 3, 2009
Saw her 2 years ago, she is still an idiot.
look

Long Eddy, NY

#8 Dec 4, 2009
People Change

Eden, NC

#9 Dec 4, 2009
Page won't load for me. What did she do and when was it?
Scot Lady

Manlius, NY

#10 Dec 5, 2009
Posession. I have no kind words for her and I am sure the only way she changed was to become an even bigger idiot. She was a mean, nuts, slutty girl. She was always in trouble and intimidated many with her big nasty attitude. She was probably bi-polar or something but that is no excuse for being the nasty person she was. Maybe the drugs have mellowed her.
People Change

Eden, NC

#11 Dec 6, 2009
Yes, she certainly did intimidate many people. I can't count the number of times she threatened to beat the crap out of me. I never backed down, though, and nothing ever happened. She never went through with any of her threats. Toward the end of high school she started acting a bit nicer towards me. She never was friendly, but she left me alone, anyway. I haven't seen her in more than 20 years, so I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt, but who knows?
Scot Lady

Manlius, NY

#12 Dec 6, 2009
I am all for giving people the benefit of the doubt and I do not wish a bad life on anyone. She though seems like she has always been hard wired to be an idiot.
People Change

Eden, NC

#13 Dec 6, 2009
Scot Lady, since we obviously went to high school together, it's driving me nuts trying to figure out who you might be. Hmmm. I guess I shall continue to wonder.
Scot Lady

Manlius, NY

#14 Dec 6, 2009
People Change wrote:
Scot Lady, since we obviously went to high school together, it's driving me nuts trying to figure out who you might be. Hmmm. I guess I shall continue to wonder.
Me too! Obviously we both at one time or another had been her prey! Let's try small hints. I graduated in '91. You?
People Change

Eden, NC

#15 Dec 6, 2009
'89. Hmmm. Next hint!
Mira

United States

#16 Dec 6, 2009
I always thought she was hot looking, but psycho
Scot Lady

Manlius, NY

#17 Dec 7, 2009
People Change wrote:
'89. Hmmm. Next hint!
Do you rememember the old Roma's near the fire house?
Scot Lady

Manlius, NY

#18 Dec 7, 2009
remember
People Change

Eden, NC

#19 Dec 7, 2009
Yes, I do. And I remember when it burned down, too. I was taking a shower and all the sudden there was no water because all the water in the village was going to put the fire out. I was all full of suds! Ok, now that gives you a hint as to where I lived...somewhere near the middle of the village... ;-)
Scot Lady

Manlius, NY

#20 Dec 7, 2009
Fourth of July I think it was. Did you go in there much? I didn't live near the village, a friend of mine did and we would spend a lot of time at her house after school. One of her parents taught at the school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bella Regina health/codes violations AGAIN! 2 min Strange 1
What happens to the OLD Utica hospitals? 3 min Curious 1
oscugnizzo (Feb '09) 8 min Stop whining 17
Utica Nano FAILURE 15 min Karma Bites 2
Politicians that supported SUNY NANO 15 min Think again 4
Eminent domain was used for NANO Utica 16 min Karma Bites 4
Nano Hospital 17 min Funny 4
Claudia Tenney BLASTS scam Dem/RINO hospital plan! 22 min Think again 37
Why Does Trump Lie So Much? 2 hr Blabber Boy 37
Cuomo Giving Felons Right To Vote 2 hr Ex Dem 18