LE MC Motorcycle clubs

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of60
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hoss

Prince George, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rory, I am a police officer, I am also a combat Vet from Iraq, I also have a college education. I left my white collared $80,000 a year job as a contract manager to be come a Cop cause I love my job. The people that you need to attack about living off society is those on welfare that are capable of working. I do not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. We are not mental midgets, we are people who are trying to help other people. And yes sometimes our emotions get involved, but that's cause we are not robots. I also ride with a LEMC and it has nothing to do with feeling bad ass it just guys who like to ride and not all of us are police officers. I am sorry if someone in your past has insulted you in some way cause you were speeding or some BS like that. However stop crying no one cares and if you died to day life would go on without you. People like you make us (police officers) jaded the way we are.
love bacon

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Being in a motorcycle club is not just about brotherhood and respect and loyalty for one another. It's about living free and playing by your rules and doing what you wanna do. So to all the LEMC's out there that "follow the law" unfortunately most think they are above it, you are a cop a key turner or what ever type of law enforcement do it be the law! don't take your badge off strap on your side arm put an MC patch on and talk like u know anything about the MC world because you are the exact opposite of it!!!! Your a fool to think other wise stay on your side of the "thin blue line" . So MC you will never truly be try on RC or maybe motorcycle association... so in closing Bad cop no donut!!!!
Bart

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jan 9, 2013
 
lolol wrote:
Funny stuff right here. I was in my car on oriskany blvd driving behind a handful of guys wearing "punishers" "cuts" as they're called. A mixed brand of bikes. Domestics and japs. So where exactly is the name derived? What do you guys punish? Seriously
They punish there junk.
Hoss

Prince George, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Well love bacon, I hate to brake it to you but that's not what it's about at all. Just because you want to play by your rules does not mean you must break the law. There are tons of MC that are law abiding clubs. It the common misconception that to live free means to live out side of the law. Last time I checked this is the land of the free because of the brave, how many combat vets are in 1% MC? Not many there will always be a few, but not many. MCs were created by vets for vets returning from war to continue the brotherhood from war not to break the law. But in the end everyone has an opinion and they feel that they are the only one that is right so enjoy a tradition that was created by my brothers and sister vets that has been twisted to fit your life style.
love bacon

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jan 9, 2013
 
Hoss wrote:
Well love bacon, I hate to brake it to you but that's not what it's about at all. Just because you want to play by your rules does not mean you must break the law. There are tons of MC that are law abiding clubs. It the common misconception that to live free means to live out side of the law. Last time I checked this is the land of the free because of the brave, how many combat vets are in 1% MC? Not many there will always be a few, but not many. MCs were created by vets for vets returning from war to continue the brotherhood from war not to break the law. But in the end everyone has an opinion and they feel that they are the only one that is right so enjoy a tradition that was created by my brothers and sister vets that has been twisted to fit your life style.
. Hey hoss I am a VET 2 tours in IRAQ and no, I'm not a fobbit! And plus I am in a 1% club go figure right. An your right u don't have to break the law to play by your rules,( well at least the rules within the law right ;)) And the point of the post was to point out that most LEMC's have members that think the are outlaws wen they put the vest on and are above the law, hell in my travels I have even seen cop clubs with badges that look very much like a 1% patch on there vest, and so what does that tell you yes there are bad apples in every bunch but don't try to be something your not, that is the point. And those vets that formed te first clubs also did it because they felt like outcast from society and because what they wanted to do was not the norm in society so they formed clubs, because they wanted to live by there own rules. and your right every one has there own opinion and right to say it, just stating some things I know and if anything is being twisted its the whole idea of LEMC like I said before, has nothin to do with you being a vet just a cop. so protect and serve and a reminder to all cops, that badge is not a crown your a man just like me.( not saying you think your badge is a crown Hoss)
lemmon peal

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jan 10, 2013
 
love bacon wrote:
<quoted text>. Hey hoss I am a VET 2 tours in IRAQ and no, I'm not a fobbit! And plus I am in a 1% club go figure right. An your right u don't have to break the law to play by your rules,( well at least the rules within the law right ;)) And the point of the post was to point out that most LEMC's have members that think the are outlaws wen they put the vest on and are above the law, hell in my travels I have even seen cop clubs with badges that look very much like a 1% patch on there vest, and so what does that tell you yes there are bad apples in every bunch but don't try to be something your not, that is the point. And those vets that formed te first clubs also did it because they felt like outcast from society and because what they wanted to do was not the norm in society so they formed clubs, because they wanted to live by there own rules. and your right every one has there own opinion and right to say it, just stating some things I know and if anything is being twisted its the whole idea of LEMC like I said before, has nothin to do with you being a vet just a cop. so protect and serve and a reminder to all cops, that badge is not a crown your a man just like me.( not saying you think your badge is a crown Hoss)
Well put.
Hoss

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jan 10, 2013
 
I agree well put and I agree that there are some lemc that try to emulate 1% clubs and they are idiots for doing it. There should be complete separation between the two and I know the patch you are talking about, it's the1* symbol or I have also seen a 5%. The 1* means one ass to risk and the 5% is the amount of people in this country that are first responders or military. I do not wear either patch due to the possible misconception. And I am a man just like everyone else and I would never judge anyone because of what cuts they wear, I will not turn my back due to my profession, but I will not assume that your a criminal.
A good start

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Poseurs all. Coward welfare bottomfeeders need to run in packs like a gang for protection that's all. One of these "LOEtard" pretend tuffguy glamourgirl clubs got hit by an old man in a pickup in Az or Ne and it was funny they musty have thought their supreme badassness would compensate for them riding in the guys lane so he belted them with a Ford F150 and killed 3. A good start!
Dogma

Skaneateles Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's pretty easy for all you haters out there sitting in your computer chair to talk trash about a club or MC that none of you know anything about. You call them wannabes? Shame on you! Get to know someone before you anonymously talk trash.
MLnR

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

love bacon wrote:
<quoted text>. Hey hoss I am a VET 2 tours in IRAQ and no, I'm not a fobbit! And plus I am in a 1% club go figure right. An your right u don't have to break the law to play by your rules,( well at least the rules within the law right ;)) And the point of the post was to point out that most LEMC's have members that think the are outlaws wen they put the vest on and are above the law, hell in my travels I have even seen cop clubs with badges that look very much like a 1% patch on there vest, and so what does that tell you yes there are bad apples in every bunch but don't try to be something your not, that is the point. And those vets that formed te first clubs also did it because they felt like outcast from society and because what they wanted to do was not the norm in society so they formed clubs, because they wanted to live by there own rules. and your right every one has there own opinion and right to say it, just stating some things I know and if anything is being twisted its the whole idea of LEMC like I said before, has nothin to do with you being a vet just a cop. so protect and serve and a reminder to all cops, that badge is not a crown your a man just like me.( not saying you think your badge is a crown Hoss)
The patch doesnt make the man, the man makes the patch. LE or 1% it doesnt matter. Ive met alot of good dudes in 1% and Cop clubs. Alot of cops are vets too so does that mean because they chose a career that provides stability and retirement for them or their families they are bad? Doesnt matter if your finger printing boxes at wal-mar or are walking the beat in Utica, A good man is a good man. Alot of cops tarnish the badges and alot of 1% guys bring dishonor to their club. Hence why many chapters or clubs have been shut down. Each walk their own side of the street and for the most part the smart ones on both sides could care less what the other does.
sweetpea

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jun 18, 2013
 
LE MC stand for law enforcement motorcycle club
Ohio TK

North Royalton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Oct 9, 2013
 
I think it's interesting that all of the tough guys hide behind a keyboard and bash the LEMC's. Why? Why do you care that there are police only clubs? No harm, no foul. I fail to see the issue with them. They stay away from outlaw clubs and really only ride for LE charity rides. I've never had a problem with any of them in Ohio. Most 1% don't really give a shit about them. I'll take an LEMC over a HOG group or some lame RIding Group. Times are changing fellas... The LEMC's are here to stay and probably outnumber real 1% MC nowadays...
Wrong

Millwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Oct 9, 2013
 
Well apparently you don't watch the recent spat of "LEO" motorcycle queens locked up and jobless in the news.

More glory hound bottomfeeders who never saw a real war but play so on the internet!
car cop

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jan 5, 2014
 
Riding in a Club, is what freedom is all about. If Police Officers want to form a Club and Ride and probably do Charitable Events etc. It is their right.
Rory and his ilk making derogatory remarks, probably have small Dicks.
Another comment for all. You Private Sector Folks pissing and moaning about Public Employee Benefits seem to forget about the 50's 60's 70's 80's when you were making twice as much and nobody cried and whined like you seem to do today. Yeah I could go on and on. How many times do you get shot at delivering Pansies, you Jerks.
Mayor PalmHairy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jan 6, 2014
 
Wow it's all hanging out in the wind now.

Oh yeah hey how many of those guys that got involved with the bikers attacking the idiots in the SUV in NYC were cops? I think a couple of them got indicted and if you look around online there are a growing number of fights and killings associated with these clubs. From the news a lot of the bad apples like to clamour around these groups.

The average law enforcement guy isn't out to make trouble but this needs to be watched Too many good guys are besmirched by the growing number of bad apples on duty and now off. It undermines everything.
Searching

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Feb 3, 2014
 
How do I become a hang around
Low can U go

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Feb 3, 2014
 
Start with a small penis and a need to belong to something bigger and phonier than yourself. These "LEMC" asscrack clubs are causing many felonies and assaults. Says it all. Most are like rabid VFD trainees anyway they're in it for all the wrong reasons today.
Get ya facts

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Feb 4, 2014
 
The SUV Incident in NYC was an Undercover cop in a club. The LE clubs that allow general citizens in are whats hurting the LEMC Image.
PIPE

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Feb 13, 2014
 
Wow so much hate, Perhaps one day people will understand that wearing a 3 piece patch by other than "outlaw clubs" is not ment as trying to be disrespectful but perhaps they are finding brotherhood in thier own way as 3 piece patch holders did in thier day. Brotherhood is looked at many different ways by different people. Can any of us really say that Brotherhood is the same everywhere. True, people should be schooled on the proper way to act in private & public if you are a patch holder as to not draw attention to the club.
Johnny

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Feb 16, 2014
 
Rory wrote:
Why don't they stop calling themselves such stupid stage names like that? "Blue Knights"? "Punishers"?
Always with the big "action movie" self promotion!
It's more like "Scumbags on wheels protecting eachother" or "Pension Kings"?
How about "Public Peons"?
"Blue Douchebags"?
"Adult Bullies"?
"Tax Tough guys"?
"Lazy Lariats"?
"Justice Jesters"?
"Disguised Dirt"?
"Vengeance Valkyries"
"Overtime Warriors"
"Wasteful Wannabees"?
I could go on all day it's so stupid what these people hold themselves out to be.
Sounds like sour grapes?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of60
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

396 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why are people in Utica obsessed with this dumb... 5 min haha 1
comets vancouver 11 min Yup 155
golden dreams landscaping and contracting clito... (Dec '12) 18 min Ur worst nightmare 25
amber finnegen arrest in taberg 23 min The box car 1
Official: Goodbye Comets 40 min Rashy Dave 56
Voss Is Open and Packed 47 min Fool 52
Utica Needs a Dairy Queen or Sonic 56 min Good food 5
Oneida St Shooting 1 hr Original Street Justice 10
Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stupid People 2 hr well 42
•••

Flood Warning for Oneida County was issued at April 17 at 10:08AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••