Posted in the Utica Forum

Curious

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Why do they hate blacks so much?
untrue

Hamilton, NY

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Being of polish heritage. I can tell you that is not true the polish don't hate blacks a a whole. Only the ignorant, dirty, scumbag, thug, baby factories. All the others are okay.
IhateJamaican

UK

#4 Jun 26, 2013
untrue wrote:
Being of polish heritage. I can tell you that is not true the polish don't hate blacks a a whole. Only the ignorant, dirty, scumbag, thug, baby factories. All the others are okay.
99,9% of blacks are like that though.
Singled out

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Don't single out Polish people as hating blacks. All the civilized races of the world hate blacks. Asians hate blacks too. Even Arabs from the Middle East despise blacks.
kkk

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Even other blacks hate blacks!
SREGGIN

New York, NY

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Everybody does if their human.
jerkoffski

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jun 28, 2013
Because they discovered it only takes one person to screw in a lightbulb
dumb dumb

Palmyra, NY

#9 Jun 28, 2013
jerkoffski wrote:
Because they discovered it only takes one person to screw in a lightbulb
I would bet that you would need help screwing in a lightbulb if you could do it at all retard!
snitch

Utica, NY

#10 Jun 28, 2013
Because every race has been discriminated against and over come it. They did this by hard work and pride. The blacks on the other hand have no pride and think it is their duty to accept any hand out they can get. The only way to overcome being hated as a race is to bust your ass and get a job.
Ummm

Hamilton, NY

#11 Jun 28, 2013
I don't think it's just the Polish, why don't we just ask the whole Human race why they hate the primates.
True

Fulton, NY

#12 Jun 28, 2013
The Polish don't hate blacks. We hate Italians
cornbread

Ithaca, NY

#14 Jul 2, 2013
Who doesn't with an education.
Itsawhiteworld

Utica, NY

#15 Nov 21, 2014
The real question is, who doesn't?
Stachu Polinski

New York Mills, NY

#16 Nov 26, 2014
Polish women can not get enough of black. Then again they can not get enough of any color. Why are Polish women such Hoes? That is the real question?
yep

Whitesboro, NY

#17 Nov 26, 2014
When you don't understand the words PUT YOUR HANDS UP, your probably one of obamas sons.
not true

New Hartford, NY

#18 Nov 26, 2014
Curious wrote:
Why do they hate blacks so much?
false! blacks are notorious for attacking humans of polish heritage!
I know why

Utica, NY

#19 Nov 26, 2014
The polocks hate blacks because the blacks are smarter than them.
Polish

Utica, NY

#20 Nov 26, 2014
Blacks are rude and arrogant and most are criminals. They are not intelligent but very very aggressive scads snap at anything like a mean pit bull. It makes them good at sports but also their instincts to snap and nut think about their actions makes them very dangerous. Polish people as well as all other normal human beings do not like blacks because they can't police themselves. They expect us to do everything for them. Give them welfare. Cure their aids and Ebola... blaming us for not doing it but too lazy to get off the couch and try themselves. That's why poles and everyone is sick of them. Oh and they also kill and steal while they are awake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beggers on mohawks st 6 min young bums 1
Narcan, Narcan, Narcan 8 min amazing 1
Dave Morgan (Mar '13) 13 min Please 60
Michele Gulla ? 23 min Bad news 20
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) 43 min My Point 79
On the Mark 1 hr Yuk family 8
News New Restaurant Coming to Washington Mills Calle... 1 hr pizza 5
Creek side New Hartford, breakfast, lunch, or h... 4 hr Think agan 8
Kristin Copeland 11 hr Darwin 24
We don't have a racism problem in America! 12 hr Disgusted 124
Jill Reales hips Tue Haters 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages