warning utica

Long Island City, NY

#81 Jul 27, 2013
Da Law wrote:
When is the Utica Warning Sign supposed to be activated?
As soon as the uticans get done grappling with their understanding of "electricity" they plan on stringing the copper if the Labellas don't steal it.
Greater Utica Area

Utica, NY

#82 Jul 28, 2013
warning utica wrote:
<quoted text>Luv this post. They just will never ever ever get it. Save your breath.
Beltsville, MD. Almost Montgomery County but not. Nothing fun to do in DC so your on Utica topic?
Land of analphabetism

Long Island City, NY

#83 Jul 28, 2013
Greater Utica Area wrote:
<quoted text>
Beltsville, MD. Almost Montgomery County but not. Nothing fun to do in DC so your on Utica topic?
No idiot we're plenty busy it's called "the internet", fool. Better get used to it we're here all week.
315 Is A Joke

Schenectady, NY

#84 Jul 28, 2013
The utica region is back! Lol
Greater Utica Area

Utica, NY

#85 Jul 28, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>No idiot we're plenty busy it's called "the internet", fool. Better get used to it we're here all week.
I see. Your from Utica but on business in Maryland. So,why do you hate Utica so much? Something must have happened to you,to hold such a grudge.
315 Is A Joke

Schenectady, NY

#86 Jul 28, 2013
Greater Utica Area wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Your from Utica but on business in Maryland. So,why do you hate Utica so much? Something must have happened to you,to hold such a grudge.
It's you're not your. Lol
12065 almost Saratoga

Utica, NY

#87 Jul 28, 2013
315 Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you're not your. Lol
Comic Jam Workshop at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library August 3
Candyland Stop-in program at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library - Aug. 2
Question of the Month: I would like to get my wife a new laptop to use at home, what do you recommend?
National Night Out and Shoot Out at The Common Tuesday, August 6 from 6 to 8 p.m. Free Prizes, Basketball Contest/Clinic and more!
Wagging their Tails for Tales: Therapy Dog Program at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library - Aug. 1
Genealogy Assistance program at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library - Aug. 1
From Highway Superintendent Rick Kukuk Moe Road Paving Your Tax Dollars at Work
Dig Into Art at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library July 31
Parachute Play! at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library July 31
Dig Into Art at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library July 31
Ballston Spa International Short Film Festival - August 2-3
Duell Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
INTERRUPTION OF WATER SERVICE - July 22
The Backyard Oasis
Saratoga County Arts Council August 2013 Exhibition at the Gallery at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library
Trendy Websites at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library July 30
Manage Your Music Downloads at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library - July 29
Not So Common Players Presents The Music Man - July 19-28
Vendors needed for Ladies Night Out 2013 November 1, 2013 Historic Grooms Tavern
Wind Down Wednesdays at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library July 24
Knitting, Crocheting and More Club at the Clifton Park- Halfmoon Public Library July 23
Town of Clifton Park Town Center Zoning Update
Managing The Heat - Heat Safety Tips
Online Tools for College Searching and Planning at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library July 23

July 23 knitting and Crocheting. Darn I missed it. Better go on Utica topic because I am bored to death.
Land of analphabetism

Long Island City, NY

#88 Jul 28, 2013
Greater Utica Area wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Your from Utica but on business in Maryland. So,why do you hate Utica so much? Something must have happened to you,to hold such a grudge.
I wear several hats and work in 3 completely different fields. Safe to say EVERYONE I MEET EVERYWHERE looks at you people like the red headed navelgazers you are.
Paul

Verona, NY

#89 Jul 28, 2013
Never tell anyone that you are from Utica! If they have ever heard of it, they will immediately form a bad opinion of you and figure that you are some kind of hillbilly/farmboy type. Never admit to being from Utica, it will ruin your reputation. If pressed for more info, then claim to be from Syracuse. At least Syracuse has an airport.
Greater Utica Area

Utica, NY

#90 Jul 28, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>I wear several hats and work in 3 completely different fields. Safe to say EVERYONE I MEET EVERYWHERE looks at you people like the red headed navelgazers you are.
Well congratulations on your negative glass is half full perception of Utica. What matters the most is I love it here. I would not trade growing up here or living here now for anything in the world. The view from the outside may be one of several jokes. That is because we are unique and nobody understand our inside jokes of the rest of the world.

I have been to 30 states and 20 countries. Which may not be a full picture of the world but it qualifies me as a reliable source.

However the most important and powerful source i have is you. You are on Utica topic,therefore we are the center of your universe. We own your mind and your thoughts. What's better that?

Land of analphabetism

Long Island City, NY

#91 Jul 28, 2013
Amen and Bingo!
315 Is A Joke

Schenectady, NY

#92 Jul 28, 2013
12065 almost Saratoga wrote:
<quoted text>
Comic Jam Workshop at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library August 3
Candyland Stop-in program at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library - Aug. 2
Question of the Month: I would like to get my wife a new laptop to use at home, what do you recommend?
National Night Out and Shoot Out at The Common Tuesday, August 6 from 6 to 8 p.m. Free Prizes, Basketball Contest/Clinic and more!
Wagging their Tails for Tales: Therapy Dog Program at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library - Aug. 1
Genealogy Assistance program at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library - Aug. 1
From Highway Superintendent Rick Kukuk Moe Road Paving Your Tax Dollars at Work
Dig Into Art at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library July 31
Parachute Play! at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library July 31
Dig Into Art at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library July 31
Ballston Spa International Short Film Festival - August 2-3
Duell Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
INTERRUPTION OF WATER SERVICE - July 22
The Backyard Oasis
Saratoga County Arts Council August 2013 Exhibition at the Gallery at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library
Trendy Websites at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library July 30
Manage Your Music Downloads at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library - July 29
Not So Common Players Presents The Music Man - July 19-28
Vendors needed for Ladies Night Out 2013 November 1, 2013 Historic Grooms Tavern
Wind Down Wednesdays at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library July 24
Knitting, Crocheting and More Club at the Clifton Park- Halfmoon Public Library July 23
Town of Clifton Park Town Center Zoning Update
Managing The Heat - Heat Safety Tips
Online Tools for College Searching and Planning at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library July 23
July 23 knitting and Crocheting. Darn I missed it. Better go on Utica topic because I am bored to death.
I guess we'll just deal with being one of the wealthiest communities outside of NYC. Lol. Also you're leaving a lot of events out conveniently. Typical utican with their head in the sand behavior so I ask you to please post all of the exciting events going on in utica! Lol. Should be a very short list! Lol
315 Is A Joke

Schenectady, NY

#93 Jul 28, 2013
Paul wrote:
Never tell anyone that you are from Utica! If they have ever heard of it, they will immediately form a bad opinion of you and figure that you are some kind of hillbilly/farmboy type. Never admit to being from Utica, it will ruin your reputation. If pressed for more info, then claim to be from Syracuse. At least Syracuse has an airport.
I agree.
Greater Utica Area

Utica, NY

#94 Jul 28, 2013
315 Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we'll just deal with being one of the wealthiest communities outside of NYC. Lol. Also you're leaving a lot of events out conveniently. Typical utican with their head in the sand behavior so I ask you to please post all of the exciting events going on in utica! Lol. Should be a very short list! Lol
I guess we own your brain because you are on Utica topic. Lol.
315 Is A Joke

Schenectady, NY

#95 Jul 28, 2013
Greater Utica Area wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we own your brain because you are on Utica topic. Lol.
I would say no since we suck any of the money we can out of the region because of ignorance. Enjoy your tomato pie though! Lol.
Land of analphabetism

Long Island City, NY

#96 Jul 28, 2013
We own what's left of the region's future and the more you talk the more damage we do.

#6 Bond rating/outlook: Aa2/Unstable

#7 Governor and his Secretary are currently under FBI investigations for selling gambling licenses and ignoring FBI background checks of potential investors.
Paul

Verona, NY

#97 Jul 28, 2013
Greater Utica Area wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we own your brain because you are on Utica topic. Lol.
Why is it that all the Utica lovers have the same childish responses to everything? Can't you folks come up with something intelligent to say? I know its hard for Uticans to make sense, but just take a deep breath, and give it a try. I'm sure you can do it. Just try to make sense and don't worry about letting everyone know how much unconditional love you have for your native dump.
Greater Utica Area

Utica, NY

#98 Jul 28, 2013
315 Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say no since we suck any of the money we can out of the region because of ignorance. Enjoy your tomato pie though! Lol.
We have tomato pie,chicken ridges,half-moons,Utica greens. You have nothing but us to think about. That means we win and you are a looser. Lol. We are the champions. We are the champions. No time for losers like yourself because we are the champions of the world.
315 Is A Joke

Schenectady, NY

#99 Jul 28, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that all the Utica lovers have the same childish responses to everything? Can't you folks come up with something intelligent to say? I know its hard for Uticans to make sense, but just take a deep breath, and give it a try. I'm sure you can do it. Just try to make sense and don't worry about letting everyone know how much unconditional love you have for your native dump.
Defense mechanism? Lol
Land of analphabetism

Long Island City, NY

#100 Jul 28, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that all the Utica lovers have the same childish responses to everything? Can't you folks come up with something intelligent to say? I know its hard for Uticans to make sense, but just take a deep breath, and give it a try. I'm sure you can do it. Just try to make sense and don't worry about letting everyone know how much unconditional love you have for your native dump.
The funniest thing I saw was Asian businessmen and women who are usually very sensitive to politeness referring to Utica NY as an "Upstate NY indigenous village"!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr Honest Babe 5,930
That Great CNY Nanotech Lie 2 hr Playuh 1
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 2 hr Honest Babe 1,957
Best burger and fish fry 4 hr Enough 13
Hotel Utica saga drags on 4 hr fran 7
News Mohawk Valley Winery Set to Open on Varick Stre... 4 hr Really 7
Price Chopper Changing Name to Market 32 4 hr Do Some Research 5
Anyone witness WKTV 6pm news yesterday? Disaster 5 hr Oh yeah 57
News Oneida County Executive Picente Outlines Plans ... 9 hr charliebronson 30
News Local authorities on lookout for man wanted on ... 14 hr u kno 2
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 16 hr Cindy 568
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]