Fund Raisers At Work
The truth

Albany, NY

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Not a fan at all. This week it's Girl Scout cookies. Next week it's Boy Scout popcorn. The next week it's candles for someone's church. I feel this stuff should be banned from the workplace. Just my opinion.
Cuomo

Cortland, NY

#2 Feb 10, 2013
The truth wrote:
Not a fan at all. This week it's Girl Scout cookies. Next week it's Boy Scout popcorn. The next week it's candles for someone's church. I feel this stuff should be banned from the workplace. Just my opinion.
If they have a no solication policy people should be selling...including Avon. Also, how about when they have a fundraiser (basket) and the employer expects each department to make a basket......
The truth

Albany, NY

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Cuomo wrote:
<quoted text>
If they have a no solication policy people should be selling...including Avon. Also, how about when they have a fundraiser (basket) and the employer expects each department to make a basket......
I agree with the no baskets as well.

Nothing worse than having to tell multiple people I don't want their Girl Scout cookies since I don't eat sweets. I also have no inherent interest in supporting the Girl Scouts.
Wendy Sullivan

Windsor, CT

#4 Feb 10, 2013
John...Lori ive got it! We can hold a fundraiser at Petrone & Petrone to cover payroll ! Joanne heal your fat ass so we can get this going.
tony

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Just don't buy some people actually like buying items so if you dont want to u should not feel obligated but they should also be able to if people are not being pushy about it

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Feb 11, 2013
The truth wrote:
Agree 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 2 min clinic 143
John Constantine Registered Sex Offender (Dec '15) 13 min A friend 25
italian family fights at christmas 26 min Ang 4
moulinyan mulignan moolinyan 28 min Aubergine 5
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 53 min Princess Hey 1,230
one person shot every 3 hours this year 57 min Yeah 6
Comets Suck Again... 1 hr Bad man 21
Par 2 hr Donny 89
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 3 hr all nonsense 246
12 north sports bar 4 hr safe 30