I\Iigger Napolis
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
its all they know

Fayetteville, NY

#2 Jan 3, 2013
FROM NBC 4 LA: A 20-year-old black man is accused of raping an 18-year-old mentally disabled woman on an MTA bus traveling between LA and Culver City. The bus security camera captured pictures of the suspect, which helped lead to his arrest. Patrick Healy reports from South LA for the NBC4 News at 5 p.m. on Nov. 9, 2012.

Dangerous: Casey Dickerson, of Florida, is being held without bail after being accused of raping a 15-year-old girl on a cruise, August 2012.

Police Issue Community Alert After Girl Abducted, Raped On Way To School, The suspects were all described as African-American men between 20 and 24 years old, between 5-foot-6 and 6-foot-3, and and 130 to 170 pounds. Five of the suspects had long dreadlocks; one had brown tips, another had red tips. The sixth offender had a close fade haircut.11/08/12

Gang Rape of 11-Year-Old Girl Sparks Racial Tensions in Texas Town
The alleged gang rape of an 11-year-old girl by at least 18 boys and young men has sparked shame and outrage in a tiny Texas town, but it has also stirred racial tensions that threaten to split the East Texas hamlet. All of the defendants arrested are African-American and the girl is Hispanic. The hardscrabble town of Cleveland, which is 45 miles from Houston, has fewer than 8,000 residents and since the saw mill closed the biggest employers are Wal-Mart and a nearby prison. In a town this small, everyone is a neighbor, but that small town ambience is being severely strained. The rape allegedly occurred last November, and the list of suspects has been growing as arrests keep coming. It's not clear whether more arrests are in the works.
OCJ OCJ OCJ

Fayetteville, NY

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Kilamegarro cuz dat $350 will get you a smelly, stenchy one. You better peel about $600 if you want one that uses soap.
WILLYS WEBSITE FINII FAIL

Fayetteville, NY

#5 Jan 4, 2013
sista cretin yo yo yo yo wheres my homies da cretin yo fininin dat website cretin yo cretin dat cretin
Rocky

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Soooo stupid... Ignorant fools
ITS CRETIN

Fayetteville, NY

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Rocky wrote:
Soooo stupid... Ignorant fools
What incredible wisdom cretin, go cretin go cretin.
Flaco Tonio Gonzalez

United States

#8 Jan 4, 2013
I mostly agree with Cretin on this one except for the racist stuff. Jerry is a piece of shyt. It was a great bakery a long time ago when old Tony and Bernadette were around. Its a shame how things change; they used to be very close with my family. I wouldn't even step foot near that place now.
guy

Hamilton, NY

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Flaco Tonio Gonzalez wrote:
I mostly agree with Cretin on this one except for the racist stuff. Jerry is a piece of shyt. It was a great bakery a long time ago when old Tony and Bernadette were around. Its a shame how things change; they used to be very close with my family. I wouldn't even step foot near that place now.
im in the same exact boat as you, if they were the only italian place left around here i would be eating chinese, he is such a POS if i was his father i would have shot him and thru him in the canal a long time ago, Big Tony is very much missed
ron

Utica, NY

#10 Jan 4, 2013
wow, the eye-talians are sure jealous about a little bakery.
FYI

United States

#11 Jan 4, 2013
Im cretin lol! The racist idiots are the cops thinking "Rocky" is me because you just know everyone who agrees with the racist utica cops are me. Theyre just mad because people want to talk about their dwis and problems so any time someone does here you have posts like this one. Thank the online hero squad champions of the upd and the cult of pensioneer public safety. Have fun with the retards! Not a bad bakery unless youre just a pretend cop looking for handouts.
Flaco Tonio Gonzalez wrote:
Wow

Utica, NY

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah ur right if it was the last Italian place around here I wouldn't be buying anything from there either not to mention the dough bread tomato isn't even close to the old mans recipe when his daughter was working with him it'll never be its an insult wanna be to what tony worked for his whole life he's probably rolling in his grave over this shit...they should stick to what they've done their whole lives....cars n drugs lol ...they'll never be what he was
Yep

Utica, NY

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Wow wrote:
Yeah ur right if it was the last Italian place around here I wouldn't be buying anything from there either not to mention the dough bread tomato isn't even close to the old mans recipe when his daughter was working with him it'll never be its an insult wanna be to what tony worked for his whole life he's probably rolling in his grave over this shit...they should stick to what they've done their whole lives....cars n drugs lol ...they'll never be what he was
your 100% right but your forgetting one trait he's also good at...setting fires....everyone beware if you have something he wants n can't have it be sure ur belonging will go down in flames !!!!
former east utican

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 5, 2013
WOW .alot of wana be jelous low life WELFARE people.talking shit again . has your welfare or disability check come in yet ? get a job . napolis does a great job .hard working people . god bless them .
ingreeeedients

Manlius, NY

#15 Jan 5, 2013
When they're open it's still not as good as the old mans.
Niagara St cartel

New York, NY

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Remember when Jerry blew through a large inheritance doing cocaine? I do.
because of crackNcocaine

Hamilton, NY

#18 Jan 6, 2013
Niagara St cartel wrote:
Remember when Jerry blew through a large inheritance doing cocaine? I do.
sure do it wasnt all that long ago, he wishes he was even a shadow of what his dad was, instead he hung around with the utica wanna be crowd and got dragged into the cocaine lifestyle by screwing over family and friends and ripping his dad off for ALOT of money into 6 figures....what a -ucking lowlife i wouldnt patronize that place for nothing, i cant wait to see it close in a few years
Yep

Whitesboro, NY

#19 Jan 6, 2013
The only people that patronize that place are people that don't know the story since day one when he was a druggy or is afraid of him or who hasn't got fucked over by him yet... Your right about one thing though that place will close sooner or later then I'm sure old tony can't finally rest in peace...
ron

Utica, NY

#20 Jan 6, 2013
Yep wrote:
The only people that patronize that place are people that don't know the story since day one when he was a druggy or is afraid of him or who hasn't got fucked over by him yet... Your right about one thing though that place will close sooner or later then I'm sure old tony can't finally rest in peace...
It's going to close? I go there once a week: there's always customers. Have been going there for years and years. Counter staff are friendly; tomato pie is the best AND inexpensive. No one except you losers care who this guy used to be. I just wish they were open seven days a week. Great, inexpensive subs, too.

Sorry you like to live in the past; typical Utican. Go spend your energy 'revitalizing Downtown,' like it was in the 60's. Bring Hanna and his hot dogs back.(I mean the ones he puts in buns, not little boys. Oops!)
Cop

Whitesboro, NY

#22 Jan 6, 2013
Bread taste good to me. Why do Italian people all hate eachother you scums keep ruining the city. Low lifes. Mad at everyother group of people when you are the ones that turned the city into a garbage dump
ron

Utica, NY

#26 Jan 6, 2013
Italians running the city since the fifties, sixties. City now in the toilet. Crack came in in the 80's. LaPolla didn't know what to do. Rotundo didn't even know how to read, an officer once told me. Big surprise the city went south. Suddenly, it's everybody else's fault. It's a poor leader who places the blame on his staff.
Lol

Utica, NY

#27 Jan 7, 2013
Italians came here n built a lot of what u have retard....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keven gottlieb 15 min Gross 2
Comets schedule is out 44 min Hockey Fan 6
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 1 hr Outside looking in 13
Mike Pattison of St Es 2 hr shut up mike 1
Biggest RAT in ufd 2 hr Got your number 31
Jreck subs coming to yorkville 3 hr Just my two cents 13
The Steak & Pickle Restaurant 3 hr SueMarie 10
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 3 hr Uh huh 25
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 4 hr Press Room 32
Sam wessing 8 hr dee 28