St. Elizabeth's Nurses
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nurse

Fayetteville, NY

#21 Oct 29, 2009
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>You done pretty good for yourself with that G.E.D. Now pat yourself on the back and go blow a patient.
Did you know you have to get a college degree and take State Board exam to become a Registered Nurse? Sure you didn't dumb a**.
Nurse

Fayetteville, NY

#22 Oct 29, 2009
Dr Ballsack wrote:
Nurses are hardworkers no matter what hospital...just because they get mandated at St e's doesnt mean anything it happens at other hospitals as well and i dont hear those nurses crying for a raise....i dont think st'es is a good hospital and i know some of the nurses are whores there...just like someone else said, at least you have a job right now in these tough times
You are right, at least we have a job and that is because we are important and you need us.
Observer

Houston, TX

#23 Oct 29, 2009
Nurse wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, at least we have a job and that is because we are important and you need us.
Are you kidding? Since when do you need a college degree? I know 3 nurses which none have a degree. True they have to pass a state exam but lets face it. It isnt rocket science. Nothing an 11th grader couldnt pass whom applied themselves. I agree its a very difficult job and very much needed especially when you are sick and you only see the doctor 7 minutes a day.
Former American

Rochester, NY

#24 Oct 29, 2009
My family went through quite an ordeal at St. E's and from what I saw the nurses were the only people that were worth anything. They work under poor management and long hours. Give them a raise and cut the fat from above.
Too many chiefs, again.
murse

AOL

#25 Oct 29, 2009
POOR NURSES wrote:
we have over paid under educated nurses how often r they tested for competence compassion
wait till you get sick buddy and find out
Nurse

Fayetteville, NY

#26 Oct 30, 2009
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? Since when do you need a college degree? I know 3 nurses which none have a degree. True they have to pass a state exam but lets face it. It isnt rocket science. Nothing an 11th grader couldnt pass whom applied themselves. I agree its a very difficult job and very much needed especially when you are sick and you only see the doctor 7 minutes a day.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) Dont need a degree. Becoming a Registered Nurse, you have to have a degree in nursing and pass state boards. You have no clue!
gone

Holland Patent, NY

#27 Oct 30, 2009
nurse1 wrote:
I'm a nurse at St. e's. Honestly people need to re-think what they are saying no one is asking for a raise. We simply don't want our pensions frozen and our benefits stripped. If it was not fair the union would not support us. People are ignorant.
your right about the people being ignorant they have no clue about nothing
But are they drug tested

Long Eddy, NY

#28 Oct 30, 2009
Nurse wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know you have to get a college degree and take State Board exam to become a Registered Nurse? Sure you didn't dumb a**.
Many good nurses, especially the Bosnians. I am shocked at the number of nurses who are addicted to pain meds. Random testing (if used) is not enough. They buy clear "pee", know the ropes but they are treating our loved ones and their heads are not clear.
To all Nurses

Newport, NY

#29 Oct 30, 2009
Observer wrote, The nurses have a very selfish attitude. They are not doctors. Maybe they should be reminded by getting fired or take pay cuts. Most are ex-hookers and trailer trash or Walmart workers. Now they wanna act bigtime because they can shop at Pier 1

First thing,
To the person that was just ignorant enough to write the posting above, I know alot of fine nurses at ST E's male and female that are GREAT people and hard workers and Dedicated to their patient and their job, all the nurses worked very hard to earn their nursing degrees, and you are right they are not doctors, they are the back bone of the doctor. the nurse knows what the patient is feeling 24 hrs, 7 days a week, the doctor might spend 5 minutes with his or her patient, if anything maybe the doctors need to take a pay cut and give it to the nurses, the nurses at ST. E's are only asking for what they have earned nothing more. if you want to bad mouth someone then bad mouth the ones who put this country in the position it's in now, blame the money hungry people in the corperations. Blame your health care insurance providers, blame your Pharmaceutical companies, don't blame the nurses, they may be the very people that save your life one day.
and no i am not in the health care field, just someone that cares for the very people that may have to care for me one day.
Nurse

Fayetteville, NY

#30 Oct 30, 2009
To all Nurses wrote:
Observer wrote, The nurses have a very selfish attitude. They are not doctors. Maybe they should be reminded by getting fired or take pay cuts. Most are ex-hookers and trailer trash or Walmart workers. Now they wanna act bigtime because they can shop at Pier 1
First thing,
To the person that was just ignorant enough to write the posting above, I know alot of fine nurses at ST E's male and female that are GREAT people and hard workers and Dedicated to their patient and their job, all the nurses worked very hard to earn their nursing degrees, and you are right they are not doctors, they are the back bone of the doctor. the nurse knows what the patient is feeling 24 hrs, 7 days a week, the doctor might spend 5 minutes with his or her patient, if anything maybe the doctors need to take a pay cut and give it to the nurses, the nurses at ST. E's are only asking for what they have earned nothing more. if you want to bad mouth someone then bad mouth the ones who put this country in the position it's in now, blame the money hungry people in the corperations. Blame your health care insurance providers, blame your Pharmaceutical companies, don't blame the nurses, they may be the very people that save your life one day.
and no i am not in the health care field, just someone that cares for the very people that may have to care for me one day.
Well spoken, thank you
answer

Syracuse, NY

#31 Oct 30, 2009
To all Nurses wrote:
First thing,
Thank you Beancounter90

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumpy is out of his freaking mind! 4 min Montez 10
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 6 min The answer 24
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 6 min Youre next Fukko 63
melissa saporitos tattoos? 1 hr questionsxz 1
mega is da man 1 hr Watch out 12
who is bre pd ? 1 hr questions 1
Tried Anal-Hated It! 2 hr Utica a welfare t... 32
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 6 hr Wet Blanket 47

Utica Jobs

More from around the web