Dunkin Donuts north genesee st

Posted in the Utica Forum

heyang

New Hartford, NY

#1 Jul 27, 2014
Went in this morning and was very surprised by the extremely limited variety of donuts they had. I have been ordering vanilla and chocolate cream filled and filled fingers for years. Now they don't even carry them. Many of the baskets were empty, some had one or two left in them. Of course, the clerk was as dumb as dirt and couldn't even answer my question as to why there was so few of anything. I went up to the Oneida Sq. Dunkin donuts and it was actually worse. Very few of anything and a very limited variety. Is the writing on the wall or is this the so-called normal now, very limited choices and very few of what is there. I won't go back anytime soon.
tubby

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 27, 2014
I've been there last week for the first time,the customer service is horrific !
hummang

Selkirk, NY

#3 Jul 27, 2014
heyang wrote:
Went in this morning and was very surprised by the extremely limited variety of donuts they had. I have been ordering vanilla and chocolate cream filled and filled fingers for years. Now they don't even carry them.
Your wife loved the vanilla cream filling I gave her, only it wasn't from my finger!!
The way it is

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 27, 2014
heyang wrote:
Went in this morning and was very surprised by the extremely limited variety of donuts they had. I have been ordering vanilla and chocolate cream filled and filled fingers for years. Now they don't even carry them. Many of the baskets were empty, some had one or two left in them. Of course, the clerk was as dumb as dirt and couldn't even answer my question as to why there was so few of anything. I went up to the Oneida Sq. Dunkin donuts and it was actually worse. Very few of anything and a very limited variety. Is the writing on the wall or is this the so-called normal now, very limited choices and very few of what is there. I won't go back anytime soon.
Is the writing on the wall?? Dunkin' Donuts is an American global doughnut company and coffeehouse chain based in Canton, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts.[1] Since its founding, the company has grown to become one of the largest coffee and baked goods chains in the world, with 11,000 restaurants in 33 different countries.[3][4] The chain has grown to include over 1,000 items on their menu, including doughnuts, bagels, other baked goods, and a wide variety of hot and iced beverages.[5][6]. It Ain't going anywhere anytime soon!!
keroe

New Hartford, NY

#6 Jul 27, 2014
The way it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the writing on the wall?? Dunkin' Donuts is an American global doughnut company and coffeehouse chain based in Canton, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts.[1] Since its founding, the company has grown to become one of the largest coffee and baked goods chains in the world, with 11,000 restaurants in 33 different countries.[3][4] The chain has grown to include over 1,000 items on their menu, including doughnuts, bagels, other baked goods, and a wide variety of hot and iced beverages.[5][6]. It Ain't going anywhere anytime soon!!
If the service and the products continue to go downhill, there's no reason to buy there. It wouldn't be the first to go belly up.
keroe

New Hartford, NY

#7 Jul 27, 2014
PAC Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
A chain is only as good as the people working there. Were the workers utican?
They were and are stupid. I'm 27 years old and was given a senior discount the other day. I don't look 65 or even 50. I didn't ask for it and didn't realize I had gotten one until I looked at the receipt after I left.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#10 Jul 27, 2014
Any Tim Horton's in U-Town yet? They're all over Rochester.
Alice

Utica, NY

#11 Jul 27, 2014
heyang wrote:
this happens ALL the time. No matter what time u go!
hear ye

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 27, 2014
@dunkindonuts they will respond if u use twitter
The way it is

Utica, NY

#13 Jul 28, 2014
keroe wrote:
<quoted text>
They were and are stupid. I'm 27 years old and was given a senior discount the other day. I don't look 65 or even 50. I didn't ask for it and didn't realize I had gotten one until I looked at the receipt after I left.
It was most likely a mistake. Just a push of the wrong key.
The way it is

Utica, NY

#14 Jul 28, 2014
Alice wrote:
<quoted text> this happens ALL the time. No matter what time u go!
Their selling them quicker than they can restock.
hetta

New Hartford, NY

#15 Jul 28, 2014
The way it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Their selling them quicker than they can restock.
I don't think so. The variety just isn't there and what is there looks old old. Besides, it's a donut shop, they should be constantly restocking. Whoever manages it stinks at his job and should be fired.
John

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 28, 2014
Who cares if they close there so gross I ate 1 dougnut my stomach was upset for a week good riddens tobad rubbish
customer

Utica, NY

#17 Jul 28, 2014
The blonde lesbian is the manager, tell her the next time you're there. Warning: I wouldn't want to piss her off !!
WTF

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 28, 2014
John wrote:
Who cares if they close there so gross I ate 1 dougnut my stomach was upset for a week good riddens tobad rubbish
So you eat a doughnut and get an upset stomach and blame it on them. Two things I would suggest, stop blaming your problems on others, and learn to spell.
Money Bags

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 28, 2014
keroe wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid you are! You got a discount & you're bitching about how u got it!!! Un freaken believeable!!!
rank

New Hartford, NY

#20 Jul 29, 2014
Money Bags wrote:
<quoted text> How stupid you are! You got a discount & you're bitching about how u got it!!! Un freaken believeable!!!
ur the one who's stupid, bag man. the discount was probably all of 10 cents. the ideA OF senior discounting a twenty year old is preposterous and the point was that the clerk was a moron, probably a relative of yours
No Jail

Holden, MA

#21 Jul 29, 2014
You want bad try the one in Ilion, if someone orders a breakfast sandwich you sit in line for 10 to 15 minutes waiting to get your coffee, going inside isn't any faster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheldon Silver Arrested by FBI Today 43 min No Nano 4 u 47
listen to the teachers whining 44 min Komrad who 75
Bosnian restaurants 45 min clipse2002 1
Refugees & Welfare DESTROYED Utica & Oneida County 46 min yup 18
Re-United At Last - A Taco Bell Love Story 1 hr Thick Stomached U... 3
All-Star Game NOT Sold Out 1 hr Thick Stomached U... 16
Did Doug Brewer pass away??? 1 hr Oh shut up 45
division 1football signees 4 hr Be nice 18
Palmeri another Roefaro maybe worse (Apr '11) 5 hr Papers 62
Utica Dating