Dunkin Donuts north genesee st

Dunkin Donuts north genesee st

Posted in the Utica Forum

heyang

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 27, 2014
Went in this morning and was very surprised by the extremely limited variety of donuts they had. I have been ordering vanilla and chocolate cream filled and filled fingers for years. Now they don't even carry them. Many of the baskets were empty, some had one or two left in them. Of course, the clerk was as dumb as dirt and couldn't even answer my question as to why there was so few of anything. I went up to the Oneida Sq. Dunkin donuts and it was actually worse. Very few of anything and a very limited variety. Is the writing on the wall or is this the so-called normal now, very limited choices and very few of what is there. I won't go back anytime soon.
keroe

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 27, 2014
The way it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the writing on the wall?? Dunkin' Donuts is an American global doughnut company and coffeehouse chain based in Canton, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts.[1] Since its founding, the company has grown to become one of the largest coffee and baked goods chains in the world, with 11,000 restaurants in 33 different countries.[3][4] The chain has grown to include over 1,000 items on their menu, including doughnuts, bagels, other baked goods, and a wide variety of hot and iced beverages.[5][6]. It Ain't going anywhere anytime soon!!
If the service and the products continue to go downhill, there's no reason to buy there. It wouldn't be the first to go belly up.
keroe

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 27, 2014
PAC Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
A chain is only as good as the people working there. Were the workers utican?
They were and are stupid. I'm 27 years old and was given a senior discount the other day. I don't look 65 or even 50. I didn't ask for it and didn't realize I had gotten one until I looked at the receipt after I left.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#10 Jul 27, 2014
Any Tim Horton's in U-Town yet? They're all over Rochester.
Alice

Utica, NY

#11 Jul 27, 2014
heyang wrote:
Went in this morning and was very surprised by the extremely limited variety of donuts they had. I have been ordering vanilla and chocolate cream filled and filled fingers for years. Now they don't even carry them. Many of the baskets were empty, some had one or two left in them. Of course, the clerk was as dumb as dirt and couldn't even answer my question as to why there was so few of anything. I went up to the Oneida Sq. Dunkin donuts and it was actually worse. Very few of anything and a very limited variety. Is the writing on the wall or is this the so-called normal now, very limited choices and very few of what is there. I won't go back anytime soon.
this happens ALL the time. No matter what time u go!
hear ye

Ithaca, NY

#12 Jul 27, 2014
@dunkindonuts they will respond if u use twitter
hetta

Utica, NY

#15 Jul 28, 2014
The way it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Their selling them quicker than they can restock.
I don't think so. The variety just isn't there and what is there looks old old. Besides, it's a donut shop, they should be constantly restocking. Whoever manages it stinks at his job and should be fired.
John

Blossvale, NY

#16 Jul 28, 2014
Who cares if they close there so gross I ate 1 dougnut my stomach was upset for a week good riddens tobad rubbish
Money Bags

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 28, 2014
keroe wrote:
<quoted text>
They were and are stupid. I'm 27 years old and was given a senior discount the other day. I don't look 65 or even 50. I didn't ask for it and didn't realize I had gotten one until I looked at the receipt after I left.
How stupid you are! You got a discount & you're bitching about how u got it!!! Un freaken believeable!!!
rank

Utica, NY

#20 Jul 29, 2014
Money Bags wrote:
<quoted text> How stupid you are! You got a discount & you're bitching about how u got it!!! Un freaken believeable!!!
ur the one who's stupid, bag man. the discount was probably all of 10 cents. the ideA OF senior discounting a twenty year old is preposterous and the point was that the clerk was a moron, probably a relative of yours
No Jail

Albany, NY

#21 Jul 29, 2014
You want bad try the one in Ilion, if someone orders a breakfast sandwich you sit in line for 10 to 15 minutes waiting to get your coffee, going inside isn't any faster.
Bummer my we we is burnin

Utica, NY

#22 Jan 17, 2016
Your in luck, they have a new girl working there who just got out of prison, was a shrimp stealing prostitue with hep C mmmm how's that for cream in your cup
order always wrong

Utica, NY

#23 Jan 17, 2016
Place is Terrible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So I Was In Lowes 5 min get help 30
Collis Heating (Aug '08) 5 min Zogby 39
Democrat Cuomo butt raping 10 min Zogby 6
Majority thinks Trump's first year is a failure 14 min Sly Boots 38
Chuck Schumer Dopey 14 min Pink 8
Host a State of the Union Party 14 min Grassroots v Big ... 1
Zogby political polls are rigged for Liberal De... 37 min Trump Fail 8
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 1 hr Cheers 21
Piazza k9 services 1 hr your a vagina 56
WIBX is an absolute joke 2 hr Bill 22