Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Exactly what I thought wrote:
Potholes...I gotta ask. If you've graduate to the great metropolis of Albany, why do you come on Utica Topix?? You must not have much going on in life to come on here and harass people.
Your answer should be entertaining, only momentarily because then I'll feel sorry for you.
the funniest thing is the comets are out drawing the devils by 600 and its a three times bigger area. Wait til the aud is done thats all I'm gonna say plus on top of thAt the comets are in last place. Next year they will align the team for success with the good pieces from this year with the extra seats we can bump the average to 3500 for the year. Spme of those sell outs could have been 4100 people instead of 3815 which the aud holds now
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Potholes...I gotta ask. If you've graduate to the great metropolis of Albany, why do you come on Utica Topix?? You must not have much going on in life to come on here and harass people.
Your answer should be entertaining, only momentarily because then I'll feel sorry for you.
Well look where you live. Enough said. LOL!!!
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Comets fan wrote:
<quoted text>the funniest thing is the comets are out drawing the devils by 600 and its a three times bigger area. Wait til the aud is done thats all I'm gonna say plus on top of thAt the comets are in last place. Next year they will align the team for success with the good pieces from this year with the extra seats we can bump the average to 3500 for the year. Spme of those sell outs could have been 4100 people instead of 3815 which the aud holds now
The funniest thing is you actually care about minor league hockey. Also by the way, the capital district is by far more than three times the size of the utica region. Probably to the tune of about ten times the size. I'm really sorry your scope of the world is so small but that's typical utica ignorance. I understand. Enjoy your Canucks affiation this season. It will not be there next year. See you in June.
Exactly what I thought

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Potholes...I was 100% sure that was going to be your retort and I almost told you not to bother. Way to prove my point once again.

I wish you could see where I live, I really do. Quite beautiful actually...17 acres in the foothills of the adk's. I have more than enough hobbies to keep me busy without ever leaving my property. Very peaceful.
According to Potholes

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Potholes...I was 100% sure that was going to be your retort and I almost told you not to bother. Way to prove my point once again.
I wish you could see where I live, I really do. Quite beautiful actually...17 acres in the foothills of the adk's. I have more than enough hobbies to keep me busy without ever leaving my property. Very peaceful.
His name is Dave Smith. He is 40. He is a car salesman. He is from Utica. He visits his mom and brother in Utica on holidays. His father sadly passed away and was involved in area hockey and liked his car club and Mustangs. He is reputed to have been a very nice guy. Cliffy, as he is referred to here, inherited a Mustang from his dad. He claims he graduated from UC. He had a fiancÚ Theresa L. but she left him. He posts as DS1119 on Pearl Jam 10 Club and is a Pearl Jam freak. He also posts as DS1119 on Banned Camp Forum where he posts all kinds of freakish fetishes. He is hated on every forum he posts on because he is a hate filled moron. He is a pathetic alcoholic and will be traveling to Las Vegas soon where he can find some skank to take his money to find his wee peepee.
im so sorry

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

According to Potholes wrote:
<quoted text>
His name is Dave Smith. He is 40. He is a car salesman. He is from Utica. He visits his mom and brother in Utica on holidays. His father sadly passed away and was involved in area hockey and liked his car club and Mustangs. He is reputed to have been a very nice guy. Cliffy, as he is referred to here, inherited a Mustang from his dad. He claims he graduated from UC. He had a fiancÚ Theresa L. but she left him. He posts as DS1119 on Pearl Jam 10 Club and is a Pearl Jam freak. He also posts as DS1119 on Banned Camp Forum where he posts all kinds of freakish fetishes. He is hated on every forum he posts on because he is a hate filled moron. He is a pathetic alcoholic and will be traveling to Las Vegas soon where he can find some skank to take his money to find his wee peepee.
WOWW!,poor little man.
levy rider

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Latest news wrote:
<quoted text>no way! The aud doesn't hold that many
The Aud holds 400 ass packer.
levy rider

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

4000 that is
WTF

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Comets fan wrote:
<quoted text>the funniest thing is the comets are out drawing the devils by 600 and its a three times bigger area. Wait til the aud is done thats all I'm gonna say plus on top of thAt the comets are in last place. Next year they will align the team for success with the good pieces from this year with the extra seats we can bump the average to 3500 for the year. Spme of those sell outs could have been 4100 people instead of 3815 which the aud holds now
Are you shittin me?? Nobody in their right mind believes that. Attendance will go down next year, people will lose interest, the team will suck and next thing you know they become the Chittenango Comets. Look at pattern of previous hockey teams in Utica. This area cannot support a sports team for more than 2 years. Bye bye Vomets.
Comets fan

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Yea but people have realized theres nothing but this in the area. Sad to say but how sad utica night life is with blacks taking over and causing gun violence at every bar, this is the ONLY venue in the area that whites can enjoy and drink at on top of that. I even see young hot girls going to the games with themselves. There is nothing that can compete woth the ahl in utica. Itica realies how lucky they were to be in this situation. See you in june!
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

WTF wrote:
<quoted text> Are you shittin me?? Nobody in their right mind believes that. Attendance will go down next year, people will lose interest, the team will suck and next thing you know they become the Chittenango Comets. Look at pattern of previous hockey teams in Utica. This area cannot support a sports team for more than 2 years. Bye bye Vomets.
The Canucks will be gone at the end of this season. Not sure about the comets. Hope they can secure an affiliate but who knows. The reality is the Canucks will not be in choootica next year. Enjoy. LOL!!!
Mayor PalmHairy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Hahaha!
cliffy faiils

Warren, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Utica Potholes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Canucks will be gone at the end of this season. Not sure about the comets. Hope they can secure an affiliate but who knows. The reality is the Canucks will not be in choootica next year. Enjoy. LOL!!!
Did you swallow them like mom, maybe that's why they lost, the disgusting RASH and 30 IQ imprinted on them.

Your cousin died in a fire in NYC, better hurry up an comfort him/her tough girl.
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

cliffy faiils wrote:
<quoted text> Did you swallow them like mom, maybe that's why they lost, the disgusting RASH and 30 IQ imprinted on them.
Your cousin died in a fire in NYC, better hurry up an comfort him/her tough girl.
Umm...ok. What the fu ck are you even rambling about whitesboro trash? Are you drinking at the prison again? LOL!!!
Exactly what I thought

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Potholes...someone called you out and now you're ignoring my reply...
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Utica Potholes wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm...ok. What the fu ck are you even rambling about whitesboro trash? Are you drinking at the prison again? LOL!!!
I find it quite humorous that people think they know who I am. LOL!!!
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Oh and enjoy your stupid team this year. It won't be there next year. Mark that in stone utica fuqtards.
Sgt Shultz

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Official stats from the AHL web site. The Comets are avergaing 3,283 per game. We average better then Oklahoma City, Adirondak, Albany, Portland and Abbotsford and we have the smallest venue. Our percent sold of capacity is near the top in the league. For those nay sayers I'm sure you can find something better to spend your SSI checks on. Those of us gainfully employed with disposable income will continue to support the Comets and UC. We prefer you stay home anyway.
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Utica Potholes wrote:
Oh and enjoy your stupid team this year. It won't be there next year. Mark that in stone utica fuqtards.
Team will not be there next year with a Canucks affiliation.
free

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Utica Potholes wrote:
<quoted text>
at least the parking lot got paved by the county taxpayers, thanks county legis and execut

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheres Riggies IP 4 min Riggies 3
Say no to unions! 5 min Riggies 65
Why Do Blacks Walk In The Middle Of The Road. (Dec '11) 29 min Reality 56
WHAT has GORILLA NOSE STEAL WOOL HAIR AND SAYS ... 33 min Pray For Him 3
sreggin still looting stealing babies to ra pe ... 35 min Gibberish 3
Bankruptcy is Utica's Only Hope to Rebound. (Feb '10) 37 min Jeffersons 7
To The Resident Topix Racist 45 min Youre A Joke 3
utica aud 3 hr Its Maintenence 54
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 4 hr Proctor 38
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 4 hr KUCLER 91