Taylor & Cook

“When Irish Eyes are Smiling..”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Watch Out!

#42 Feb 11, 2012
I have heard only good things about this new place and I'm anxious to try it. But, was finding a parking spot close by a problem? There appears to be limited parking available.

It's great when people take a risk and open a new establishment. We wish them well.

Try it, before you knock it.
eats out alot

United States

#43 Feb 11, 2012
Parking is a problem
trolls

Ithaca, NY

#44 Feb 11, 2012
Jane Smith wrote:
They need to cut the prices! We all can't afford $20 dinners. Cut the prices and they will come!!!
Go visit a fast food place if u disaprove of prices...You pay for quality.
trolls

Ithaca, NY

#45 Feb 11, 2012
So eat fast food crap.... You pay for quality
Stankiewicz

Rome, NY

#46 Feb 11, 2012
It's way too expen$ive to bring your family there. We just can't afford it.
speeder

Sherburne, NY

#47 Feb 11, 2012
Stankiewicz wrote:
It's way too expen$ive to bring your family there. We just can't afford it.
Ok good! then don't come!
another voice

New York, NY

#48 Feb 12, 2012
The Tailor & the Cook will be a game changer in that area of Lower Genesee/Bagg's Square West. BSW is about to see keen interest with additional development to be announced soon. After years of hard work, investment and high risk the team at Utica Coffee Roasting is gaining more good neighbors who share a vision for reuse and renewal. This string of hot new businesses will someday wrap around the corner and envelope Burchard Lane and Hotel Street.

The T&C is just what the neighborhood needs to lift the image of a down and out neglected block. Now life is returning and a great local restaurant is bringing in the crowds. Yes, it is a really great place. Check it out and stop the grumbling.

Knocking Utica is a sport for so many around here - but new voices are starting to speak out in defense of the old 'hometown'. These voices will be heard.

Chris and Tim at T&C - Thank You! BRAVO!
peepers

Santa Barbara, CA

#49 Feb 12, 2012
peepers was there first! when no one wanted to invest in that area the owners of peepers took a chance and did well! i love peepers! peepers will never leave! ha ha ha ha ha
Peeper Debris in road

Utica, NY

#50 Feb 12, 2012
Their are many used condoms dicarded on the road infront of peepers. Its gross. Whats going on in the cars parked outside of peepers at night. Get a room at least.
resturant goer

United States

#51 Feb 12, 2012
very good
1973 Titans

Warren, NJ

#52 Feb 13, 2012
Had a great dinner with my wife and another couple . Food and drink were exceptional . THE TABLE NEXT TO US WAS LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS FOR 2 HOURS ! THE OWNER WALKED BY SEVERAL TIMES AND DIDN T SAY A THING ! OUR WAITER , WHO ALSO WAS THEIR WAITER , MADE A COMMENT OUT LOUD BUT DIDN T SAY ANYTHING TO THEM - IT SOUNDED LIKE A SPORTS BAR ON SUPERBOWL SUNDAY . OH , OUR BILL WAS $250 AND FOR THAT OUR ATMOSPHERE COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN BETTER IF MANAGEMENT STEPPED IN .
Thoughtdifferent

Camillus, NY

#53 Feb 13, 2012
okay!!!! here it is the place "looks good with a grinrich park look" but the prices WOW for what we are getting is crazy no worth it. Especially when your next to a strip bar an a place called MASTER PIZZA what? ninjas go there????
Valley Resident

Ithaca, NY

#54 Feb 13, 2012
Just what all the fat people in Utica need.....more comfort food. Get classy and appreciate a good restaurant.
nice wrote:
pricey and no comfort food- but they'll have a niche

Level 3

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55 Feb 14, 2012
i wish them good luck. I will bless them and spend money there. the owner is a great guy too.
many haters of everything in utica. go to wendys, they have a great $1 menu.
another voice

New York, NY

#56 Feb 14, 2012
Oh yeah!
They bitch, and bitch, and bitch about Utica.
Then when something really good happens here - they bitch about that too. What does that make them?
The Tailor & the Cook, Master Pizza, and more to come, are adding to the growing list of downtown dining opportunities. Also check out Piers & Blake, Bagg's Square Cafe, Stone Cellar Wine Bar & Bistro and Thornberries Backstage. All these are added to the many already established places we've come to ENJOY!
Keep 'em comin'
drunker

Sherburne, NY

#57 Feb 14, 2012
another voice wrote:
Oh yeah!
They bitch, and bitch, and bitch about Utica.
Then when something really good happens here - they bitch about that too. What does that make them?
The Tailor & the Cook, Master Pizza, and more to come, are adding to the growing list of downtown dining opportunities. Also check out Piers & Blake, Bagg's Square Cafe, Stone Cellar Wine Bar & Bistro and Thornberries Backstage. All these are added to the many already established places we've come to ENJOY!
Keep 'em comin'
Agreed! People are trying to improve the quality of life in Utica!
Just Sayin

Ithaca, NY

#58 Feb 15, 2012
If the haters in Utica spend more time and energy improving their own lives they would be able to appreciate the effort of others instead of being so critical. I have eaten at the T & C and enjoyed my meal and the evening and I plan on returning. Good food, good times. Eat drink and be merry.
Sold

New York, NY

#59 Feb 15, 2012
I can't wait to try it. I hope the stripper joint closes down. Wouldn't it be great to have some nice little shops down that way? Could happen. Isn't that what they did in Syracuse - what Armory Square?
peepers

Santa Barbara, CA

#60 Feb 15, 2012
the strip club is not going anywhere. building is owned by club owner and wants way more than its worth for it...club owner put own money into his business and has been there since 93 when no one was even thinking about developing that area..booo ya!

Level 3

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#61 Feb 16, 2012
I just want to go on the record of saying that I love Peepers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upstate New Yorkers say Trump should move 7 min NOLANS FEM WIFE 2
Utica cop bad decision move 9 min NOLANS FEM WIFE 36
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 12 min NOLANS FEM WIFE 81
breaking NEWS EAS ALERT WOMAN KNOCKING ON DOORS 14 min NOLANS FEM WIFE 10
What Did LOADED DONLON Do at NASA After MIT 16 min NOLANS FEM WIFE 8
Oracle PeopleSoft 1Z0-416 exam sample questions 34 min howardee 1
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 38 min Loony Autistics 70
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 56 min Wants to Know 59
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 10 hr Never letting go ... 220

Utica Jobs