really

New Hartford, NY

#1 Apr 9, 2014
well well whos fault now?? Just like last time. Moes is open and if woo peeple dont eat here im taking my stuff and going home. You should just stop your too immature to run a business. WAAHHHH im broke im broke. Your as bad as the idiot in NH who couldnt be a rock star with his band so he closed burrito blues. HUH??? you are a moron...
do something to build a business and it will work your food was good but your too stupid to succeed you
Mike Verminskee

New Hartford, NY

#2 Apr 9, 2014
Burrito Idiot is a complete moron. Back to the cart on Varick St.
Repeating Kindergarten

New Hartford, NY

#3 Apr 9, 2014
John Winters is failing, in many ways. His credit and financial situation have been in the gutter for several years, he owes money to several companies and there're judgements piling up. His marriage and family are following suit as his wife, Amy is fed up with the excuses, tirades and volatile outbursts. I feel bad for the children. Healthwise, John is looking like Chris Farley. I know John personally and have for years, he thinks I'm his friend but my allegiance is to his wife. I would definitely classify John as an abuser, he has that "blame everyone else" mentality and Lord knows he blames poor Amy for evrything.
If that fat piece of lard worked at his business instead of perpetuating his political tirades, he would be able to provide for his family instead of his wife being the sole breadwinner.
molina

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 10, 2014
Repeating Kindergarten wrote:
John Winters is failing, in many ways. His credit and financial situation have been in the gutter for several years, he owes money to several companies and there're judgements piling up. His marriage and family are following suit as his wife, Amy is fed up with the excuses, tirades and volatile outbursts. I feel bad for the children. Healthwise, John is looking like Chris Farley. I know John personally and have for years, he thinks I'm his friend but my allegiance is to his wife. I would definitely classify John as an abuser, he has that "blame everyone else" mentality and Lord knows he blames poor Amy for evrything.
If that fat piece of lard worked at his business instead of perpetuating his political tirades, he would be able to provide for his family instead of his wife being the sole breadwinner.
OUCH, truth hurts
pretend to be smart

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 10, 2014
really wrote:
well well whos fault now?? Just like last time. Moes is open and if woo peeple dont eat here im taking my stuff and going home. You should just stop your too immature to run a business. WAAHHHH im broke im broke. Your as bad as the idiot in NH who couldnt be a rock star with his band so he closed burrito blues. HUH??? you are a moron...
do something to build a business and it will work your food was good but your too stupid to succeed you
Except he closed the Utica store long before they even announced Moe's was coming to this area.

Anyway, he scammed the Village of Herkimer out of $15K and the Herkimer County IDA out of another $15K. They will be looking to collect, as will the landlord who had to evict him for not paying rent. He should have fun finding over $300K to satisfy that FIVE YEAR lease at $500 a month. Then, he had more employees on paper than he was actually paying. Should be interesting to see when the Village and IDA come auditing the books regarding those grants.
WtF

Utica, NY

#6 Apr 10, 2014
pretend to be smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Except he closed the Utica store long before they even announced Moe's was coming to this area.
Anyway, he scammed the Village of Herkimer out of $15K and the Herkimer County IDA out of another $15K. They will be looking to collect, as will the landlord who had to evict him for not paying rent. He should have fun finding over $300K to satisfy that FIVE YEAR lease at $500 a month. Then, he had more employees on paper than he was actually paying. Should be interesting to see when the Village and IDA come auditing the books regarding those grants.
You too are just DUMB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengees slow sink into more drugs 5 min Robby P 8
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 8 min tony 52
Famous Utican False Myths 9 min Well 33
NH new AD, you blew it already. 13 min mike 21
Muslim Doctor 28 min Pres Obonzo 14
Utica AUD may host the AHL All-Star Classic 32 min AHL 9
whitesboro draft 35 min Frequent flyer 5
utica national (Jun '13) 1 hr Jethro 565
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 4 hr Miss beautiful 74
yanadasis closes club house 10 hr kissmyazz 34