Mr No It All

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Does anyone know anything about two people being found dead in a South Street apartment?
ben dover

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 9, 2013
heard it was two gooks, shot her, then himself
corn bread

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Sad, it should have been iggers.
Sad

Clinton, NY

#4 Mar 9, 2013
Instead of all the negative comments why don't think about how your negative comments are effecting the grieving family that was left behind.
Hard Worker

West Hartford, CT

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Saved us REAL taxpayers some money !!! What the heck was the names? Ping and Pong Balls. Maybe they should of stayed where they came from !!! Not sorry and glad there is two less sucking off the free giveaways here. Hope they all die and taxes will go down !!!
Tonto

Syracuse, NY

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Hard Worker wrote:
Saved us REAL taxpayers some money !!! What the heck was the names? Ping and Pong Balls. Maybe they should of stayed where they came from !!! Not sorry and glad there is two less sucking off the free giveaways here. Hope they all die and taxes will go down !!!
I agree!! What tribe are you from, my Native American brother?
lol

Rome, NY

#7 Mar 9, 2013
i feel bad the kids had to be there that would have to suck for any little kid . poor kids god be with you

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Sad wrote:
Instead of all the negative comments why don't think about how your negative comments are effecting the grieving family that was left behind.
I doubt that anyone comes on Topix to read stuff about themselves.
Mina

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 10, 2013
So unfair,Moeun was a great mom and a very hard worker and took NO help from anyone,,rest in peace
observer

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that anyone comes on Topix to read stuff about themselves.
The "grieving family" doesn't even know how to speak English - let alone read it!
Nana gone wild

Cranbury, NJ

#11 Mar 10, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text>The "grieving family" doesn't even know how to speak English - let alone read it!
Yeah too bad they knew English, Cambodian and Laotian retard old utican.

Wow Joan Murphy, wife of a failed oootica cop, every time you open your hate hole you reveal how ignorant and low class you are.
Nana gone wild

Cranbury, NJ

#12 Mar 10, 2013
God, these stupid failed old bitter racists in "Ootica" sure are amusing when they don't realize how backwards most of their angry racist venting and blaming their shitty lot in life clinging to a stupid cop "who loves her" on the rest of the world. I sure am glad that the only people who like me aren't just a bunch of oootican loosers nobody sane would associate with once they realized how needy and blamey these Murphys are.
Sad

Utica, NY

#13 Mar 10, 2013
Moeun and Somnang were hard working people who immigrated here 24 years ago and became US citizens to build a family.Who were very Americanized people, who's children are griving, they sure as hell can read and write so please so disrespecting them and there family at this time of there griving.
Nana gone wild

Cranbury, NJ

#14 Mar 10, 2013
Sad wrote:
Moeun and Somnang were hard working people who immigrated here 24 years ago and became US citizens to build a family.Who were very Americanized people, who's children are griving, they sure as hell can read and write so please so disrespecting them and there family at this time of there griving.
]Moeun and Somnang's family should know that the old sanctimonious racist pasty-white douch who made the comment is Joan Muprhy the wife of Utica New York poLICE Officer Murphy. She's a "Long Time Utican" of course.
Moeun and Somnang's family should also know that they were highly regarded.
Nana gone wild

Cranbury, NJ

#15 Mar 10, 2013
Oh wait 77-4 buys you a lot of tanning bed in "Nort Ootica" I bet!
Cardinal

Utica, NY

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Nana gone wild wrote:
Oh wait 77-4 buys you a lot of tanning bed in "Nort Ootica" I bet!
be nice!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vee-J's Lounge in Frankfort 9 min none 5
yanadasis closes club house 17 min Molar 36
mary abraham married to jim pugliese (Dec '11) 19 min she did what 13
NH Superintendent gets a bonus? 31 min Escape from New H... 13
Eagle Hill Dog Kennel (Apr '12) 42 min Dog Lover 57
Notre Dame Grade School and the Prisoners 46 min OMG 7
Famous Utican False Myths 50 min Brittany 67
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 4 hr go easy 61
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 7 hr aaahhh 32
NH new AD, you blew it already. 16 hr Clay Iron Man Whi... 23
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••