Is that you?
who Me

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 22, 2010
Is that who?
Meat magnant

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 23, 2010
Some 30 yr old pig who went to notredame that screwed all the blacks one was Spencer spells and Joe coney
CGM

New Hartford, NY

#6 Sep 23, 2010
She is a fat slob!
who Me

Utica, NY

#7 Sep 24, 2010
She has been trying to screw my boyfriend, heard that she is also doing a married man, not sure of his name but I am sure his wife would like to know!
What

New Hartford, NY

#8 Sep 24, 2010
who Me wrote:
She has been trying to screw my boyfriend, heard that she is also doing a married man, not sure of his name but I am sure his wife would like to know!
Who is your boyfriend and how do you know she is trying. she did the same shit to me
Anonymous

Utica, NY

#10 Sep 24, 2010
she is a big HOE, loves the black stick and is bisexual , heard she might have the HIV from the former boyfriend SAP!
Really

New Hartford, NY

#11 Sep 27, 2010
She is dating Dominick Morbindi that is some funny shit
whatch got

New Hartford, NY

#12 Sep 28, 2010
I know dominick he is not with her and if he is then he cheats on her. he was with a real pretty girl not to long ago and it was not marlaina
Ya ya

New Hartford, NY

#13 Sep 28, 2010
whatch got wrote:
I know dominick he is not with her and if he is then he cheats on her. he was with a real pretty girl not to long ago and it was not marlaina
I know his ex very pretty but they broke it off over the winter she dates someone now that is great to her
nungna

Utica, NY

#14 Sep 29, 2010
She is with Dom and he is bisexual just like her! Saw her last weekend with her girlfriend and they were about to do eachother.
Dom cheated on his ex throughout their whole marriage, ask any ho that works at UCP. He did em all!
truth

United States

#15 Sep 30, 2010
These people are nasty, nasty, nasty.
Yuck

New Hartford, NY

#16 Sep 30, 2010
This girl is soooo nasty! A real bitch if you know what I mean. Huge SLUT. She screwed everyone in her own age group so now she is with some old guy with kids! Who the hell else would have her? This guy probably thinks he hit it big cuz she's young but little does he know she has been around the block like you wouldn't believe! Poor poor stupid man.
YUCKYJOW

Utica, NY

#17 Sep 30, 2010
UM A FAT TRANI NASTY GIRL WHO SCREWD PJ SAPORITO BARF . NO CLASS
lol

Utica, NY

#18 Sep 30, 2010
Yuck wrote:
This girl is soooo nasty! A real bitch if you know what I mean. Huge SLUT. She screwed everyone in her own age group so now she is with some old guy with kids! Who the hell else would have her? This guy probably thinks he hit it big cuz she's young but little does he know she has been around the block like you wouldn't believe! Poor poor stupid man.
Well Said!
Obvious

New Hartford, NY

#19 Sep 30, 2010
I've got an idea:

Have you people who are on websites running people down every which way ever thought of actually talking to these people and confronting them with how they've offended or hurt you?

Try it! You might feel better. And it certainly would be better than the passive-aggressive garbage that's going on here.
john

Frankfort, NY

#21 Oct 1, 2010
love her hot!!! cute little feet
jeff

Frankfort, NY

#22 Oct 1, 2010
love her!! cute toes
reggie

New Hartford, NY

#23 Oct 5, 2010
Screw the feet....what's with all that makeup? And the clothes. Buy your size girl----BIG!!!!!!!!!!
gooch

New Hartford, NY

#24 Oct 5, 2010
Yea reggie your right! Buy some plus size girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumpy is out of his freaking mind! 3 min Montez 10
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 6 min The answer 24
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 6 min Youre next Fukko 63
melissa saporitos tattoos? 1 hr questionsxz 1
mega is da man 1 hr Watch out 12
who is bre pd ? 1 hr questions 1
Tried Anal-Hated It! 2 hr Utica a welfare t... 32
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 6 hr Wet Blanket 47

Utica Jobs

More from around the web