Restaurnater

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I saw that Friendlys is leaving the mall because they could not come to an agreement. Are the people running sangertown dumb? How could you let the ONLY eat-in restaurant in Sangertown leave? Is was odd enough how Ruby Tuesdays left. You NEED a eat-in restaurnat in the mall. You can't just have fast-food type stuff. PERIOD.
Dana

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I agree we need a nice eat in restaurant in sangertown mall. Would be great if TGIFridays came or Chilis
Louie

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Sangertown is slowly fading into oblivion. It is no longer relevent. This is true of most malls across the country. They are not the preferred destination for shopping. The only malls that are doing well today are the larger, upscale malls.
You are a city fool

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Pyramid has chosen to dump all there free capital into destiny in Syracuse. Once the theatre left it started going to hell. It's a shame.
slapanut

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Good riddance. Friendly's suck anyways.

Would be better off having a Johnny Rockets there instead.
King U

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Get rid of the stinky farty pizza joint in the court. Gosh it smell like ass.
John gotti

Spencer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

King U wrote:
do not say that u might end up in a trunk of a car in north utica !!!
Desiny

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ruby Tuesdays has been gone 6 years !
Every time the Mall makes the same statement that they are actvely persuing another restaurent.
Fact is they charge way to much rent...and the scare everyone away who is mildly interested..
Then they come back with the excuse that all of their attentions were towards filling up destiny USA (another soon to be joke that Pyramid ripped off the City of Syracuse and Onondaga county taxpayers).
Lets face it Sangertown threw McDonalds out because they were offered a few more dollars from that jewelry store and we also lost the Movie theater ..proving they really done care about its customers..
A "real" mall has a theater and full service restaurent..
Trouble is here Sangertown has NO competition and dosent care about what they bring to this area..
Lets hope the New owners of Riverside (now that Pyramid sold it for more Destiny Money) somehow can turn that place into anoter shopping Mall,it already had the old theaters and at least Applebees is Near by...
Earle Greed

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Sicilian Delight will never go anywhere. Where would all the coke dealers and child molesters go if it left?
hank hill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Dana wrote:
I agree we need a nice eat in restaurant in sangertown mall. Would be great if TGIFridays came or Chilis
great idea but it seems they're trying to force every place out of the mall so this probably wont happen. Must be some sort of tax incentive to let the place go to hell.
Restaurnater

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

It would be nice for a TGI Fridays or a Ground round esc. place t go there. If the mall was smart they would lowe the rent.
I love it

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Mall don't care. Rent be Damed.

They've gotten away with offering you cat from the dozen Chinese places along with a hundred jewelry stores. And yet the freaks still go there. Why would the mall have any incentive to change there behavior?
Jerry

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Buffallo, Rochester, syracuse, Albany all have upscale malls. Utica is a dump.
Extra Crispy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

John gotti wrote:
<quoted text>do not say that u might end up in a trunk of a car in north utica !!!
LOL nice!
Wow

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

I love how people who know nothing about the real estate business make all these comments on how to run real estate. If you do not like it here leave. But stop crying loser

Level 3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Restaurnater wrote:
I saw that Friendlys is leaving the mall because they could not come to an agreement. Are the people running sangertown dumb? How could you let the ONLY eat-in restaurant in Sangertown leave? Is was odd enough how Ruby Tuesdays left. You NEED a eat-in restaurnat in the mall. You can't just have fast-food type stuff. PERIOD.
THE TRUTH HERE! What a joke! Honestly man are you kidding here or what? Ruby's left because there was low or no patronage for support. That dump will never get any unscale resturant, heck they could'nt even keep Mcdonald's remember.....
Hustle Brooks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

YOU whiteswhoro sanctidaddy good morning! Time to clock in at the public job hmmm? Got some good racist rants worked up? Or was today going to be a gossip about coaches a couple dozen threads day?
Now youre an expert on Pyramid too?
stink

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

King U wrote:
That is right up your alley assman.
Hop Head

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I know ppl close to this. The fsee closed this and several others because corp Friendly's stopped supporting them. Mall is seeking restaurants and food uses but national chains don't like Utica and the local restaurants doubt success at the mall because there's noone successful there now....catch 22...
King U

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Go get a stinky pizza. The cheese is fromunda.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

205 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
riggie has ruined the topix site 5 min mary 3
Irish Fest 8 min TWO BY FOUR 6
WKTV's new broadcast desk 8 min Dump Jason 25
riggie posts under many names but keeps united ... 9 min nick 5
riggie ruined topix 11 min abe 5
is this what you really intended 21 min Answer Man 4
weathertite fence fat bald midget 28 min fence pro 1
Taylor and crook 6 hr Thats Utica 66
•••