First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#21 May 15, 2012
Hurricanesdad wrote:
To wow, wtf are you talking about . The hurricanes for one are 800.00 and with the fundraising that was done it ended up less than the naturals. The hurricanes will be fine Building a nice program. The Players maybe weren't wanted back but are definetly needed as the 12 u scores show. Oh and the coaches are great and doing a great job and guess they know the games not like a couple if the naturals coaches who are just there .
I even heard hurricane coaches say, how long can we last doing this.
No way is it cheaper than the naturals. Naturals have good coaches and you see it on the field. You are one of those parents that everyone cant stand.

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

United States

#22 May 15, 2012
You are so off base you have no idea. The coach had every opportunity to ask for help and was asked but turned everyone down. With regards to the players they may have seemed disrespectful because the " head coach" had no clue and should have stepped down . All the kids hated him and didn't want to play for him.
Remember wrote:
<quoted text>
So sick of reading your posts. Most of those kids weren't asked back because they were disrespectful brats. And the parent's were no better...you are continuing to prove that with your posts. Go worry about your child's manners instead of the scores of the games every weekend. The coaches dedicate a lot of time to the team and the children. It's easy to sit back and knock them when you weren't doing anything but complaining.
Remember

Whitesboro, NY

#23 May 15, 2012
Hurricanesdad wrote:
You are so off base you have no idea. The coach had every opportunity to ask for help and was asked but turned everyone down. With regards to the players they may have seemed disrespectful because the " head coach" had no clue and should have stepped down . All the kids hated him and didn't want to play for him. <quoted text>
I do have an idea, I witnessed it first hand. The kids like the coach very much and I as a parent like the coach. He is a dedicated person and he did accept help last year. As a parent, when you see your 11 year old taking back to an adult you should handle it, not let it happen right in front of you. Last year's experience was miserable because of a select group of players and parents, not the coach. Anyway, this is besides the point. You've obviously moved on to another team so let it go. Why are you so hung up on how the Naturals are doing? The only logical assumption is that you wish your child was asked back.

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

United States

#24 May 15, 2012
He was asked back along with all other players that you guys supposedly didnt want back and had the hush hush meeting at the whitestown park we all got the email. Coach enos is the best thing to happen to that team the other 2 not so much . And if the kids loved him sooo much could have fooled me the way they acted last game at marcy .
Travel

Syracuse, NY

#25 May 15, 2012
I am sorry you are so bitter at the Naturals organization. The fact is that it is about extra baseball for the kids. Its hard for most teams to play against the Albany teams because most of our kids play LL and also travel ball. On Saturday most coaches are getting a report on how many pitches the kids pitch and they put kids out there to just play extra baseball. Its also a fact that this area is totally watered down with travel ball, too many teams to compete with Albany league. I watched a lot of baseball the past few months and I think the Naturals are about the kids, the others are about how much they can get in their pockets. Go and watch the 10 and 11 Gold teams from the Naturals, they compete week in and week out with the Albany and Syracuse teams. They dont try out, they just put kids that want to play from the area together. The Naturals have never tried to talk down to any other programs, they would rather play local so they dont have to travel to Albany or Syracuse more than expected. I want you to know that the Hurricanes and Pioneers have both denied to play Naturals at the 12, 11, and 10 Gold level. That came from Ed Frye as he was disappointed in both Hurricanes and Pioneers. They both are afraid to lose kids to their programs when the fact is noone from either of these programs are even being sought out. Travel ball at the Naturals level will only gain their kids a better knowledge of the game before they try out for modified. The other programs are so afraid to lose due to losing interest by parents in their programs and the Naturals just play baseball. Who cares about the record, its means nothing, baseball is a funny game. I know that the Naturals gets more game for their buck. There is noone on the Hurricanes or Pioneers that will get any advantage by the teaching, I mean how much do you need to know about youth baseball? The hardest part is keeping kids interested. So many programs like Hurricanes and Pioneers take kids to carry the program, the Naturals just want 12 kids who want to play baseball, not parents who want their kids to play when the kid could care less. You are wasting your money but tell me otherwise when your kid gets a promise that can not be delivered. I see the Pioneers are an all out silver program this year. I dare them to play the 10 gold and I dare them to play the 11 gold. They are too afraid to lose kids because their program is not any better. There is no elite program here so bash the 12u all you want. I want to see the Hurricanes play a top notch gold team at the 12u level. The 10 Gold Naturals cant be beat, just a great team. The 11 Gold Naturals played teams that have 100+ kids try out and have been competitive in most games when they bring 12 kids without tryouts. The 11 Gold already took the best from the Hurricanes who told Ed Fry that they wont play the Naturals. You have no idea about what goes on behind closed doors, your being taken, more than you felt last year. Tell me how many kids are getting scholarships at the Pioneers, Naturals or Hurricanes? I will tell you, zero... Get the most out of your money, because you got taken! Spend the extra 5 bills to be told that your team is not good enough to play vs Naturals, all we want are away games that take 20 minutes to get to for EXTRA baseball. I mean really??? Our 10u kids have to have 2 teams because they are so strong, the 11u is very good but have a hard time due to little league and the 12u is just getting extra reps.... Can you say a Marcy Deerfield/Whitestown banner again? Go watch the 10u, the best upcoming team in the right program... Coaches are just as good and being paid zero dollars... Its about the kids and none of them are going pro!!! So spend your money for nothing...
yes

Whitesboro, NY

#26 May 16, 2012
That 10 u Gold is something to see for the naturals
Record

Utica, NY

#27 May 16, 2012
Naturals 11U team: 5-5

2-0 against a 3-5 team
1-1 against a 4-1 team
0-2 against a 5-2 team
1-1 against a 6-8 team
1-1 against a 2-5 team

respectable but hardly a team that has previously been classified as stacked and everyone was afraid to play.
hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#28 Aug 15, 2014
Hurricanesdad wrote:
He was asked back along with all other players that you guys supposedly didnt want back and had the hush hush meeting at the whitestown park we all got the email. Coach enos is the best thing to happen to that team the other 2 not so much . And if the kids loved him sooo much could have fooled me the way they acted last game at marcy .
Well time to sign up for baseball again. Got my hurricane packet!!! No thanks this year. Going to swing away starz!!!! They seem to have the best fit, best coaches and teach baseball. hurricanes is a money making don't give a sh it about anyone org. Naturals, although talented, has no coaches. The 12/13 u guy never played past little league!!! Pioneers, they are different every year, and I hear that coach is nuts!! oh what else is there?
anymore?
dont miss it

Whitesboro, NY

#29 Sep 24, 2014
Why do you keep carrying those three kids? Give someone else
a chance!!!! Be fair!!!!!! Cmon R.
all divisions garbage

Whitesboro, NY

#30 Oct 30, 2014
Record wrote:
Naturals 11U team: 5-5
2-0 against a 3-5 team
1-1 against a 4-1 team
0-2 against a 5-2 team
1-1 against a 6-8 team
1-1 against a 2-5 team
respectable but hardly a team that has previously been classified as stacked and everyone was afraid to play.
Look at the coach. What do u expect?
hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#31 Nov 4, 2014
Hurricanesdad wrote:
To wow, wtf are you talking about . The hurricanes for one are 800.00 and with the fundraising that was done it ended up less than the naturals. The hurricanes will be fine Building a nice program. The Players maybe weren't wanted back but are definetly needed as the 12 u scores show. Oh and the coaches are great and doing a great job and guess they know the games not like a couple if the naturals coaches who are just there .
Boy, your league is growing now, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why ]\[lGGERS BURN AND ROB EVERYTHING WHEN THEY... 3 min PlanetoftheApes 11
Trump needs to be impeached 6 min PlanetoftheApes 125
Liz Olmstead (Jun '13) 9 min Kell kell 82
Not All Nazis Are Bad 13 min kippah 4
Stay Away from these Contractors 30 min oie 17
Keeler does it again! 32 min Truth 38
Head Cobbler Located in Whitesboro 39 min Po Key Men 2
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 2 hr usa 10
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 13 hr Oh Well 439
No Minorities Please at Saranac Thursday 15 hr MUDSHARK MIN WAGE 68

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages