Utica Priorities
City of Crumbled Roads

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 11, 2014
Now that the Parkway and the Boilermaker Finish line have been paved and all the curbs along the race have been painted yellow, will City Hall make some of the worst crumbled streets its next priority on Monday, July 14 or will the taxpayers have to wait until October to have the job done?
philly albany hood crime

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jul 11, 2014
have obama get yo some gas no job an get out to philly or albany an see some real degraded roads, bridges, crime, rats.
Boliermakers and Riggies

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 11, 2014
My sow mammy takes the obama scraps an makes jowls an paint chip stew, I am a coward an live off welfare in ghettos all across the state.
Be So Proud Utica

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2014
White or black or green Uticans are all just ]\[iggers. 851st wow how telling!

Enjoy your retarded Boilergasm freak show and free piss beer!
Chief Brooks

Tully, NY

#9 Jul 12, 2014
As long as my $122K job is safe and I get my Hess gas card from the city, I have no complaints.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
over 50 flaps in hour go FAKE SOCKET nanoDK FAI... 4 min Millenerin Falcon 33
truth CRETIN = UNEDUCATED JEALOUS GOVERNMENT RA... 8 min Millenerin Falcon 3
why DOES AFRICA HAVE THE MOST SEX OFFENDERS ON... 9 min Millenerin Falcon 83
CNY's Joe Bonnamassa: The Liberace of Blues 9 min CHump Island 195
Did Erin CamelToe Get A JOB YET? 9 min Millenerin Falcon 10
Us ]\[lqqers CAN'T SHOP ONLINE WE NEED SEARS TO... 13 min CNY No1 in Sex Of... 4
re DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH [\]lqqer EMPLOYEES W... 14 min CNY No1 in Sex Of... 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages