YES Jevon Wameling is in psych unti right now..

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Aug 29, 2013
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

YES it has been confirmed on his missing infant sons facebook page that Jevon Wameling is a patient in a psych unti right now..How or under what circumstances he was admiited are still not available to anyone who would disclose that information if they had it..I would..

The infant Levon's first birthday is August 31st and his mother is announcing that a vigil balloon launch will be heald inthe last place the child was seen alive in fron of Jevon Wamelings 748 Jat St home and anyone who has interst in this child can attend..Please bring a balloon to launch as a small token of community support to find this child..
relevance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

What relevance at all does this information have for finding this missing child. And what exactly will balloons do in helping to find this child. Sigh.....
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

relevance wrote:
What relevance at all does this information have for finding this missing child. And what exactly will balloons do in helping to find this child. Sigh.....
Relevence IS it brings some attention of the issue of missing infant..Regardless of how it effects the father...In this case the childs BIRTHDAY and he is still MISSING..still THAT is impotant and very relevent..

The fathers situation..important to hose who follow this story..Mostly by parents who by the LACK of out put of public information began to wonder IF there was a child snatcher out there in the area..There was NO major public focus on the father and his incredible claims of how the child, his own son vanished..and no cooperation from him once police got really imvolved on him...The public impression was...oh Jevon doesn't want to be hassled so every one should back off.. POLICE waited several weeks to disclose they do consider him to blame and do not believe his story and do not expect the child to be found alive now....Well they hid Jevons face and image well in the critical time frame..There is something so strange about this "investigation."

So very strange..Get rid of your kid and grab a lawyer and say I'm not talkin...IS it that easy? Levon Wameling seems like a poster child for how dump a child..Like George Zimmerman showed us all how to shoot an innocent person and walk say...
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Ok let me add this ..It's obvious police do not have much hope if any of finding the missing Wameling imfant alive..So continuing searches are just blind hope and chance poke at finding him with no information to go on..Many understand this...What we have issue with is the constant silence...It's obvious Jevon Wameling is guilty but unfortunately TIME he put his side through what was probably careful planning also..and understanding the law and how it works..

Police did not want the public to search for issues of disturbing evidence possibly..But they to came up empty...

How accessible was this man Jevon to vehicles? tranportation out of the area? etc..No time line was given to the public to calm interest..That is so unusual..Police finally asked for the publics help ..they had nothing BUT they gave nothing also..So unusual in cold evidence case..esp a "missing." I have never one this quiet...if not for the mother's family of the child no out put at all..Except for have you seen the child images...?? There was NO image police or the family suspected the father at all...WHO"S image for ID was VERY important also even at the TWO week mark..Jevon may have hung or checked out a certian area over and over..suspicous/paranoid himself and someone who did not know him was notice of it..His image was important to that time frame even two weeks later..YES he did something to that child..BUT how did no on see a thing..what was method of potential disposal? What are his resources..

WHO is he?..Linked to TWO infant horror stories now...
Novel Levon

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

What a hoax, the kid never existed and your propaganda is a scare tactic, the spin zone. You being party to this will land you right in the clink with your friends. You may think you're safe, but beware you've been had!

Things are not always what they appear to be, believe half of what you see, nothing what you hear for it is all a joke and you're a group.
Chaos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Diana do you think Governor Cuomo is involved in this? What about Time Warner cable or Tops Markets?
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Chaos wrote:
Diana do you think Governor Cuomo is involved in this? What about Time Warner cable or Tops Markets?
Do I think GOV cuomo is involved in this? TIME will yell..there is a link you would not believe..Time waner no..TOPS a few dirtbag employess there..YES an issuse went on..

Most of the dirtbags involved in this try to play it down of curse like the idiot who posted Levon Wamelings disapearance was a hoax..a very old MO of the dirtbags from as far back as 2005..There are idiots everywhere..who still don't know their asses frm a hole in the ground..
relevance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

dumb effing posts. just dumb
circus is coming to town

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

You're a party to this issue Diana Vickery you keep on hacking stuff that actually is NOT your damn business since you allegedly live in Fulton or its area. Your goal is to keep it up then why didn't you get that crab Grace or any other high pitched annoying news crab here to pimp on this hoax of a case? If the kid was real this would have been on that snake Nancy Grace show. She kept pounding that Casie Anthony case and countless others, this would have been a media pimp to hore out. What a circus exposing those jacked me off politically connected judges and lawyers on nationwide television with a snake that never lets up.

I see it when they find 'bones' it will be a honky responsible. You will pimp with outcry the likes of Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Black Panthers as like that phoney Trayvon Martin scandal, and yes, that was a hoax, it was a staged event as like this. History repeats itself and this is a case that will hit high.

This story did hit the Daily Mail in England, but it is also very secretive, it is an illuminate stunt, and you madame or sir are helping to stir that caldron.
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

circus is coming to town wrote:
You're a party to this issue Diana Vickery you keep on hacking stuff that actually is NOT your damn business since you allegedly live in Fulton or its area. Your goal is to keep it up then why didn't you get that crab Grace or any other high pitched annoying news crab here to pimp on this hoax of a case? If the kid was real this would have been on that snake Nancy Grace show. She kept pounding that Casie Anthony case and countless others, this would have been a media pimp to hore out. What a circus exposing those jacked me off politically connected judges and lawyers on nationwide television with a snake that never lets up.
I see it when they find 'bones' it will be a honky responsible. You will pimp with outcry the likes of Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Black Panthers as like that phoney Trayvon Martin scandal, and yes, that was a hoax, it was a staged event as like this. History repeats itself and this is a case that will hit high.
This story did hit the Daily Mail in England, but it is also very secretive, it is an illuminate stunt, and you madame or sir are helping to stir that caldron.
Your funny and I like your style...crab Grace WAS an issue pressed upon the family of the mising infant..the decline dthinkig dhe oudl attack the mothers past..others had also strongly suggested other social media attenmtions also..It just well its been 3 mo ths..NONE of MY business...??HMMM when the infants missing page posts that his father is now in psych ward and no one can explain why..Its everyones business..
WHen an infant is miisng...ITS EVERYONE NUSINNES..if I live in Austrailia..its MY BUSINNESS and yours like it or not..Esp if the police have caled for the publis help...ITS MY BUSINNESS when a father waits two weesk to report his own son missing...and then you learn he is also hands on linked to an infants death in 2005...YES its my bisiness if this giy si still on the streets..like it or not...YOU can't just bottle this shit up in Utica like the world does not exist in the cesspool of that suggestion..that its no ones businness but Utica's..Then FIND the infant..
relevance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

no one cares. kid is gone move on.
diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

relevance wrote:
no one cares. kid is gone move on.
No Irelevent you are wrong again ...YOU don;t care...I do ..You only care enough to stop in on others posts and make no point nonsense and well mudane comments..

Why don't you create your post..See if you can be interesting once in a while..
not my business

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Diana Vickery wrote:
<quoted text>
Your funny and I like your style...crab Grace WAS an issue pressed upon the family of the mising infant..the decline dthinkig dhe oudl attack the mothers past..others had also strongly suggested other social media attenmtions also..It just well its been 3 mo ths..NONE of MY business...??HMMM when the infants missing page posts that his father is now in psych ward and no one can explain why..Its everyones business..
WHen an infant is miisng...ITS EVERYONE NUSINNES..if I live in Austrailia..its MY BUSINNESS and yours like it or not..Esp if the police have caled for the publis help...ITS MY BUSINNESS when a father waits two weesk to report his own son missing...and then you learn he is also hands on linked to an infants death in 2005...YES its my bisiness if this giy si still on the streets..like it or not...YOU can't just bottle this shit up in Utica like the world does not exist in the cesspool of that suggestion..that its no ones businness but Utica's..Then FIND the infant..
No, the kid is not our business, it is only the business of the parents and the dirty cops. I could care less about what happened to that kid and if I had any information, I would never help in the search and rescue or recovery. Kids are the product of it's sperm and ovarian donators, if I ever saw a kid grabbed you can rest assure yourselves, today, I would never do anything to help another person for if I could save it's life, I wouldn't do it I would hope it would die and die in front of me! so fck the kid, the cops cked the kid, the DA fcked the kid so fck the kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 men face felony charges after traffic stop 10 min t POLITIX 2
utica aud 23 min Boy Oh Boy 81
15 kids,3 Baby Daddies-She Demands Money From U... 24 min dale 4
rcil employment 47 min jarhead 6
Harbor Point Progress 52 min Harry 4
Police Officers 54 min MBA 17
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 1 hr Bobkurk 48
To The Resident Topix Racist 2 hr slash the obamatit 25
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 5 hr Hmmmm 58
utica national (Jun '13) 6 hr OCOC1986 517