Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 4, 2014
Construction will begin in august 2014 of a new mega toll booth for the utica thruway exit to accommodate chip plant, the utica harbor, and the utica casino traffic. The toll plaza will be increased to 42 lanes.
Oh Cliffy

New Hartford, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2014
Nope wrote:
Construction will begin in august 2014 of a new mega toll booth for the utica thruway exit to accommodate chip plant, the utica harbor, and the utica casino traffic. The toll plaza will be increased to 42 lanes.
Will it be enough! Lolololol
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Feb 4, 2014
Oh Cliffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Will it be enough! Lolololol
For your fat family trashy? Probably not.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Feb 4, 2014
Let me clarify. It's 42 lanes each way so it's 84 total.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Feb 6, 2014
I hear the new thruway exit/entrance to conserve space will be a double decker like the gw bridge. Such innovation in utica. I guess that's why the new mega chip plant is going there.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Feb 6, 2014
Nope wrote:
I hear the new thruway exit/entrance to conserve space will be a double decker like the gw bridge. Such innovation in utica. I guess that's why the new mega chip plant is going there.
The History Channel plans on doing a show about it. It will be featured on MegaStructures.
Tommy Flanagan

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 7, 2014
Nope wrote:
Construction will begin in august 2014 of a new mega toll booth for the utica thruway exit to accommodate chip plant, the utica harbor, and the utica casino traffic. The toll plaza will be increased to 42 lanes.
And if you need more information you can call my secretary....uh....., Morgan Fairchild, yeah that's it, Morgan Fairchild. It won't cost anything to build either. We're paying for it with uh......rainbows and fairy dust. Yeah, that's it...rainbows and fairy dust. That's the ticket.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Feb 7, 2014
Tommy Flanagan wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you need more information you can call my secretary....uh....., Morgan Fairchild, yeah that's it, Morgan Fairchild. It won't cost anything to build either. We're paying for it with uh......rainbows and fairy dust. Yeah, that's it...rainbows and fairy dust. That's the ticket.
This is a serious topic. Please no joking. Everyone knows that rainbows have no monetary value.
Mr Poopy Drawers

Utica, NY

#12 Feb 7, 2014
Nope wrote:
Construction will begin in august 2014 of a new mega toll booth for the utica thruway exit to accommodate chip plant, the utica harbor, and the utica casino traffic. The toll plaza will be increased to 42 lanes.
Utica cannot have a casino. Gov maybe next uber-liberal president AC gave the Oneidas exclusive rights to the whole area. You still need to leave the USA to gamble on Oneida Nation property.

The only reason to have a larger toll plaza is to have more smart people leave or more sex offenders come in.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Feb 7, 2014
Mr Poopy Drawers wrote:
<quoted text>
Utica cannot have a casino. Gov maybe next uber-liberal president AC gave the Oneidas exclusive rights to the whole area. You still need to leave the USA to gamble on Oneida Nation property.
The only reason to have a larger toll plaza is to have more smart people leave or more sex offenders come in.
Palmieri has a super secret pact with cuomo. Details should be released by the end of the month.
Ahmed

Utica, NY

#14 Feb 7, 2014
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Palmieri has a super secret pact with cuomo. Details should be released by the end of the month.
I call shenanigans!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Feb 7, 2014
Ahmed wrote:
<quoted text>
I call shenanigans!
You'll see. It's hoping to be big.
rashcouplepukes

Gurnee, IL

#16 Feb 7, 2014
Albany will be adding three lanes and booths for accepting, EBT cards, stolen jewelry, gold teeth.

With Albany being the highest crime rate in NYS and all the welfare dark's booming population.

Sorry Dave, maybe next year they'll accept a rash biopsy.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Feb 7, 2014
A double decker thruway exit. Utica innovation at its best coming soon.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Feb 9, 2014
It's estimated that the toll plaza will be able to process 54000 cars per hour which is good but won't be nearly enough.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Feb 10, 2014
A new thruway hotel will be built in utica. The first in the state. I'm hearing rumors of a Waldorf.
Wboro Trash Frustrated

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Feb 11, 2014
In anticipation of the new Stewarts convenience store the expansion project has been further enhanced by six lanes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jw 5 min wms 4
Bruce Davis and the sexual harassment Panda 6 min Nicole 7
Another High TecH Nano Worker Tosses Baby To Ge... 10 min sad 3
Meghan Fraser 12 min Diane 4
Bryan Man Arrested for Murder of 7-Month-Old Gi... 13 min wow 3
black people want to overthrow the United States 14 min true 22
Piersma, you getting blindsided by Childrens Mu... 19 min parent 2
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 24 min Say it aint so 538
New Hartford's Quiet Teenage Heroin Problem 1 hr Iknow 11
Old School Bar and Grill Set to Open in East Utica 8 hr Reality For Utica 8
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:23PM
How Should Giants Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 4:44 AM
Report: Johnson urging GM to bring Revis back to Jets
Bleacher Report 6:56 AM
Maxwell, McCourty Headline Jets' Free-Agent Big Board
Yahoo! Sports 1:14 PM
Weatherford, Rice to donate brains for medical research
Bleacher Report 1:21 PM
Jets, Raiders and Patriots Among Top Landing Spots for Free Agent Darrelle Revis
Bleacher Report 6:18 PM
Bills Commit Robbery with McCoy Deal
ESPN 6:19 PM
PFF: Eagles win McCoy-Alonso trade
Bleacher Report 7:10 PM
LeSean McCoy Reportedly Unhappy About Being Traded to Bills
NFL 8:57 PM
Buffalo Bills benefit most from LeSean McCoy-Kiko Alonso trade
NBC Sports 9:16 PM
McCoy-for-Alonso swap would be a rare, fascinating NFL transaction